Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Waiting for Daylight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm

User Image
"I can be a great asset or an insurmountable hindrance. The choice of which, is yours."

Name: Yoruhane
Meaning: Nightwing
Pronunciation: Your-Roo-Hah-Neh
Nicknames: Yo. Yoru. Hane. Stark. The Grim or Grim.
Origin: Japanese

Species: Lion (New Rogue Lines)
Stage: Young Adult

Mother: Unknown
Father: Safi'umbele
Siblings: None

Fertile: Yes
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Mate: None Currently
Offspring: None Currently

Pride: Tokakinji
Seer: Not Rolled

Theme Song:
RP Color: #F2BF73
RP Status: Open to All RP
Familiar: None Currently

Obtained: Tokajini Concept Design Contest Winner (March '12)
Colorist: Lithia

Personality:

User Image

BIOGRAPHY

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

In Progress----->
Exploring

<-----Completed
Strangers in the Night
What War?
All Slayers Created Equal?
Find What's Mine
The Face of War

Abandoned----->
None!

User Image

[!] Nothing currently.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm
FAMILIAR

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Defining Character Quote here. Preferably Taken from one of Their RPS."

Name:
Meaning:
Pronunciation:
Nicknames:
Origin: Swahili

Species:

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown

Fertile:
Sexual Orientation:
Mate:
Offspring:

Companion:
Pride:

Theme Song:
RP Color: #
RP Status:
Obtained:
Colorist:

Personality:
Biography:

User Image

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

In Progress----->
None!

<-----Completed
None!

Abandoned----->
None!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

[Image Title] by Artist Name  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Tokakinji Entry
Name: TBD
Stage: Adult
Parents: N/A
Description: Refs are mostly for inspiration, though I think I'd like him to have a dark base. I'd definitely love for him to have some of those gorgeous metallic-militaristic looking markings that you do so beautifully! He should kind of give an imposing sort of impression I feel. Even though he's a peace keeper he kind of does it in a rougher way than most I think. His father was most likely dark, but natural colored.
Reference Image: Strychnos Harlequins-Smirk
Personality: Stalwart. Stubbornly convicted to his beliefs of remaining a completely subjective entity within the pride. Something of an anti-hero in his desire to serve as an enforcer of justice between the two sides. His own past has made him somewhat callous which seems to be the root of his neutral position.
Blood: Toka
Province: Uliacha

Extra: A bit of History-- This was the idea I had for a character, but I'd really like your input on whether it'd be okay or if it needs to be tweaked or something.

This boy came to the pride when he was just a little cub with his intellectual father and settled into the Mkoani province. Intrigued by the relationship between the Toka and the Druid members of the Tokakinji his father frequently visited the other provinces to learn as much as he could about the Druids, though most were not terribly receptive to his prying. This lion grew up in the Tokakinji watching his father struggle to fight, passively, for the rights of the Druids who treated him with disdain and mistrust as if he were a spy sent to root out troublemakers and see them thrown into the ravine. Eventually when his father's meddling began to disrupt the lives of the Toka blood it was he who was thrown into the ravine! To be closer to his father he moved into the Uliacha province and though his father told him not to begrudge either side, that they were broken and needed to be brought together, he still found himself at odds with both sides. The Toka had thrown his father away when he'd become a nuisance and the Druids had never seemed to want his help in the first place. An older lion when they'd first arrived in the Tokakinji, his father passed away in the ravine, his last request that his son help see the pride that had been kind enough to take them in mend. Seeing both sides as the cause for his father's demise though, he wasn't willing to fight only in the namesake of the Druids and instead took up the mantle of a Slayer in an effort to provide the pride with the equality his father had hoped to see before his passing, even if he couldn't be the empathetic lion his father wished he would be.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games