Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:10 pm
mitsuki: *turns around when shun called her* what? *looks at ed* i dont drink blood cept when necessary. so bout the job... most of the time im either sleeping or fighting... *thinks* i guess you could help me with killing those damn vamp hunters. if you want that is...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
*Takes hold of Blais' arm and stops her* "Your in no condition to walk. Maybe Mitsuki and help you." *turns to Mitsuki* "Hey Mitsuki! come help me with....." *turns back to Blais* "I'm sorry. What's your name?"

Blais: *grunts*
Opal: *tears streaking face* she is to be called Blais.

*Turns to Opal* "And you are?"

Opal: my name is Opal. some may say i am a slave, but master Blais insists on calling me her personal assisstant. shes not a bad person *sobbs* she was just treated horrible as a child
Blais: yeah, shut it Opal. nows not the best time. and i hate being pittied. *takes sharp breathe and clutches her side then falls to her knees* im not dieing like this. *snarls, then coughs blood*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *turns around when shun called her* what? *looks at ed* i dont drink blood cept when necessary. so bout the job... most of the time im either sleeping or fighting... *thinks* i guess you could help me with killing those damn vamp hunters. if you want that is...

"Ed... you better tell her your 'problem'."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:12 pm
Misuzu0614
"fine by me" he draws a rather large dagger he was hiding under his coat and enters a more concentrated state "someone is folowing us... not a vampire hunter toght... something more, dark"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:13 pm
mitsuki: problem?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:13 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Ed... you better tell her your 'problem'."
"i drink a lot, aaaaaand????"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
*Takes hold of Blais' arm and stops her* "Your in no condition to walk. Maybe Mitsuki and help you." *turns to Mitsuki* "Hey Mitsuki! come help me with....." *turns back to Blais* "I'm sorry. What's your name?"

Opal: my name is Opal. some may say i am a slave, but master Blais insists on calling me her personal assisstant. shes not a bad person *sobbs* she was just treated horrible as a child
Blais: yeah, shut it Opal. nows not the best time. and i hate being pittied. *takes sharp breathe and clutches her side then falls to her knees* im not dieing like this. *snarls, then coughs blood*

*Looks at Blais, then lifts her up and puts her arm on his shoulders* "Come on. I'm taking you to Mitsuki. I bet she can help."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Opal: User Image  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm
mitsuki: *looks at ed* something dark eh...
kazuki: probably you...
mitsuki: *glares at kazuki and materializes a huge scythe* hmph... idiots should shut up.
kazuki: sorry...
mitsuki: *closes eyes, trying to sense whatever's following them*  
notingles
Misuzu0614
"fine by me" he draws a rather large dagger he was hiding under his coat and enters a more concentrated state "someone is folowing us... not a vampire hunter toght... something more, dark"

(Do u Blais?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*Looks at Blais, then lifts her up and puts her arm on his shoulders* "Come on. I'm taking you to Mitsuki. I bet she can help."

Blais: i dont need help i can *coughs roughly, spluttering blood* dammit. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at ed* something dark eh...
kazuki: probably you...
mitsuki: *glares at kazuki and materializes a huge scythe* hmph... idiots should shut up.
kazuki: sorry...
mitsuki: *closes eyes, trying to sense whatever's following them*
"i think another vampire that seced you, i'm sure now. it's a vamp"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 pm
mitsuki: *looks at ed* drinking problem... fine by me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:20 pm
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614

(Do u Blais?)

(hm? od i what? hunt vamps? shes an assassin, only kills when paid)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:20 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: i dont need help i can *coughs roughly, spluttering blood* dammit. . .

*Wipes blood away from Blais' mouth with sleeve* "I'm not arguing with you. You need help and fast." *Walks up to Mitsuki*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games