Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm
ruggaboo35
(Well I know that I'm devoted... this was the first guild for me to be in (Different Account(got hacked)))

((Oh well cool. Well kudos to you for being more devoted to this rusty old thing that me.. (the owner..) redface ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Ryu` Ketsueki
ruggaboo35
(Well I know that I'm devoted... this was the first guild for me to be in (Different Account(got hacked)))

((Oh well cool. Well kudos to you for being more devoted to this rusty old thing that me.. (the owner..) redface ))
(Not going to lie, you got my hopes up when I saw that there were new posts. Haha.)

(I'm not sure if you could say we're beating a dead horse, as we do get the "occasional" new content. So, maybe a zombie horse?)  

Rexxxxxx

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:28 pm
((lol well we could always start a new rp thread..))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 pm
(We could. But it always seem to come to the point where things slow down to a crawl where people are busy with other things, and it wouldn't be so much of a problem if the RP had plenty of members, but all in all, I tend to like RPs with about 10-15 members. Of, course we only have about six people in this one, which surprises me greatly, though I don't know why. Probably because each of us are running about seven characters, which is INSANE. I would like to try a guild-wide RP at some time, but for now I've got enough on my plate to not be jumping into anything that large yet.)

(Here, we're stuck because ONE person hasn't posted in eons, and we haven't just hit a brick wall, but the Wall of China. He can't help it though; Gaia is giving him some issues with logging in. I can only see one way to move forward, and that would be a change of scenery. That being said, Rugga, is daytime coming anytime soon?)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 am
(yes, Daytime is soon, we can barely see the bright pink sunrise that make the elfen kingdom popular with tourists...)

(I like larger RPs as well, in another guild that I'm in we have like 40 people signed up but like 20 are posting... so there's a lot of variety and it's fun because you don't get to choose who you are, and there is really no plot... at all... it's weird... and fun... I tried to start one in Roleplay Chronicles (Ryu if you wanna see said guild it's in my siggy))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:43 pm
(I'm no veteran here, but I try to get on daily.... although things dont move very fast here. This seems to be the only RP in the whole guild to survive. :l )  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm
(... Meh... Yvansi can text it to me... or face book it er somthin'... I can't write like he can.... *sigh*)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm
(anyone post please... I'll do yvansi's crud later...)  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:25 pm
( :l I don't have enough to go on, for I am waiting for someone else to post. )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm
(Guys, Yvansi has an update. He's got access to a computer, but his account is still locked or something. I'll start posting for him as soona s we can get a summary of all we missed.)  

Caryas

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm
(()kay... Why don't I just tell you than...

The elf city is under siege and the fairy king (who now has a name) is really one of the "creators of the world" he rises his comrades, all except for one of which whom is the "shadow man" and Cthulhu... These "gods" join the fight... Ralph is pissed because he is confused about his mother. Meesha is stressed because she has a wedding to plan and a world to save, not to mention that their marriage isn't... complete... Varian has also joined the battle... really it's a cluster *bleep* so... and hrmmm I can't remember what else... if you want more detail... READ IT YOUR SELF!!!!)
((kayIloveyoubyebye!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:06 am
( ^ What she said.... I'll be waiting...)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 pm
(I DESPERATELY want a post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 pm
( please.....of all the RPs, don't let this one die. It can stil be saved, you must POST... I have yet to ever see an RP through in my gaia lifetime.)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 pm
(I don't plan on letting it die, Nazo. I would like to wait until Yvansi makes his return (they said they were working on his issues), but if nothing happens soon, I myself will resurrect this thing, although I was waiting on Rugga to end the night.)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff