Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 pm
"I told you I trained them well," Koko replied scooting around to sit against the wall and observed. She wasn't sure what to say. She then slip her hand beneath his chin and forced him to look at her. "You'll learn to control it better....I'm sure," she said. "You have lots of time after all." She forced a small smile and then kissed the corner of his mouth. "That's your reward in managing to stop yourself," she remarked and then whispered. "Keep it up and who knows what more you'll get."

Hopefully that would be motivation to keep up with the self improvement, even though it now sound like she gave a verbal agreement to.....she scolded herself but playing at Drake's own humor seemed the best way to get to him at times.

"I've good some explaining to do...." she replied glancing away. She stroked his hair again and stood to go talk to Fayt. This will be interesting....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 pm
[going to bed soon -haha. 3 simultaneous, gripping rps + ability to lie in in the morning = naughty DT XD]

Drake looked at her warily as she pulled his chin up, but then his afce softened as she seemed to try to be forgiving. He gave a small smile at the kiss and looked her in the eyes fully.
"I'll try. I am trying..." He then dropped his eyes as she got up. He had no motivation to move - after all he couldnt' excape the events and the dog had practically crippled him until he healed up - so he watched her leave quietly and closed his eyes again, losing hismlef in his own thoughts again.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 pm
((lol....this whole time I've been imagining Judith on the ipod...oblivious to the going ons down stairs...))

Fayt could bring himself to look up at Koko. He sat at her desk-visibly shaking. She came and leaned on the edge of the desk.

"Fayt.....what do-"

"He had fangs...." he replied in a sharp whisper. "He punched a hole in the wall....."

Koko sighed. This was going to take a bit.

"Fayt....there's something you need to know about him...." she sighed again deciding best to get it all or most of the truth out. "....and me. But I want you to promise not to tell anyone."

He looked out into the shop and than to Koko. "I swear......w-What is it?"

She bit her bottom lip-unable to believe that she was actually having this conversation after so many years. She wasn't sure how to begin.....

"How would you feel if I told you vampires were...in fact......real?"

Fayt's brow cruntched up in confusion at the question as he processed it. Then slowly little lights flickered....pieces seemed to get into place.....somethings about Koko began to make sense. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he said nervously.

Koko nodded and gave a nervous smile-revealing her own fangs. Fayt shot up out of his chair...his face pale. But the shock was too much and the boy fainted. Koko caught him and sighed. It could have gone worse....

(( This song makes me think of Drake now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbHn1Pgj6Zk

Makes me want to find songs for the other characters now.....lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 am
[lol]
[oooh moon I love that song! (awesome riff) Totally my kind of music *investigates more form the band* Methinks i'll have to visit amazon.... lol]

Drake watched where Koko left to speak to Fayt. He debated whether he and Judith should be around to help the conversation, but consideirng he had come literally a hair'breath away from killing the boy it was probably a bad idea.
he collected hislef together again and pushed hsi hands on the wall to support hismlef as he treid to get onto his feet on his good leg. Pain shot down hsi arma nd his leg simultaneously and he gave a feral grin at the feeling. Once he was on his feet he leant his bac against the wall and tried to figure out where best he should go. certainly he should be out of the way, but he wasn;t quite fit enough yet to ascend the stairs.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:58 am
((Glad you like it-I love Three Days Grace))

Koko looked down at Fayt as he rested from the shock. She wasn't sure where to put him. The only opinion of any vague comfort down here was the chair at her desk. She did have a couple pillow on the shelves that she sold that could be used so she went to retrieve one. She gave Drake a glance before going back to Fayt. Bly had wondered out back to the front of the shop and sat a few feet few. The fur around his mouth was stained with blood and he whined at Drake. Yoki however remained in the back with Fayt like a mother protecting her pup.

Carefully Koko eased the pillow under Fayt's head. Perhaps when he woke up he'll have just thought this was a dream.....could she be that lucky? Probably not.

Now the Fayt was taken care of she went to grab her first aid kit the she kept on hand. She wanted to clean up and dress Drake's injury a bit so that she didn't have to clean up so much blood later. Spirits, she hoped no one would come in at this time. And she then would have to at least cover up the hole in the wall until she could fix it....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 am
Drake tried to put some weight on his bad leg and couldn't restrain hismlef from swearing loudly as the action turned out badly. He gritted his teeth and looked down at it, trying to figur eout if it woudl heal straight. he busied hismlef with picking teh splinters of wood and plaster out of his arm before looking down at Bly as he whined.
"Hey, I thought we were getting along. You're not going to hold this against me too are you?" He asked, trying to show that he was calm and normal now. he flicked some of the plaster off in another direction dismissively.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 am
Bly gave another distressed whine. He then laid down on the floor and crawled forward a bit before pausing. Koko emerged with the kit in hand. "Am I going to have to set your leg properly?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:30 am
Drake shrugged.
"I'm not sure, it could use something on it while it heals. I've had broken bones heal worng before - never pretty. heh." he still looked a bit meek around her, verbally and physically treading very carefully in all directions.
He still looked down at Bly - the fact the dog was now so nervous of him was somehow way even more upsetting.

"uh...how's Fayt?" He asked, broaching the senstive subject because he was genuinely concerned.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:39 am
"He passed out from shock," Koko replied looking for something to use as a splint around the shop. She recalled some sturdy flat pieces of wood she had intended to practice with carving designs into but had never gotten around to. She retrieved them from behind the counter. "This is going to be easier if you're sitting on the floor," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:59 am
Drae wished he hadn't asked. "ah."
He sat down somewhat unceremoniously on the floor with an 'oof'.
"On the up-side, you don't have to lie to him anymore, right? I mean...that's an upside." he somewhat babbled and ran his good hand nervously through his hair. he tried to straighten his leg out - he could still move it, but it hurt badly lower down in his shin.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:15 am
"I'll find out if it's an upside when he wakes up I suppose," Koko replied as she rolled up the panted leg and looked over the injury. Bly had definately done his job...... Koko opened the bottle of water she brought with and began cleaning of the blood. She worked diligently in silence as she positioned the bones properly-ignoring Drake's grunts of pain, and dressing the wound. She created the splint so he couldn't move it. Then she went to work on removing the bits of wall out of his hand. Meanwhile, Bly had continued to creep up along the floor until he was beside Koko watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:23 am
[gotta go. Pizza beckons 4laugh ]

"Mhm." He stiffened his back,squaring his shoulders as she started poking around and straightening his leg, trying to keep quiet. He had been through much worse, and in a way the pain was thereputic at the moment - he felt like he fully deserved it and wanted it. He realised this was a very destructive attitude to take, but consideirng he was only an inch away from throwing himself out into the sun and ending his already freakishly long life, he allowed himslef the luxury.
He held his hand out for Koko - the bleeding had already subsided. He held his free hand out to Bly uncertainly, wanting to reassure him if the dog allowed him.

[oh my. if Drake gets any more emo he'll have to start wearing eyeliner... XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 am
((lol

....mmmm-pizza sounds good))

Koko cleaned off and wrapped his hand with the greatest amount of comfort she could manage. Bly remained where he was for the moment.

She glanced doen at the sleeves of her shirt. She hadn't changed since they got back so now there were speckles of blood on her white shirt. Good thing she was doing the laundry anyway..... She left momentarily to wash the blood off her hands in the back where there was a small bathroom. Then she checked on Fayt who was still out before returning to Drake. Bly in the meantime had finally crept up to Drake, but only close enough that his nose touched his hand. "Need something for the pain?" she asked carefully sliding a 'be back in 15 minutes' sign onto the shop door before coming back to kneel down next to him.

((Still can't find a song that suits Koko......))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:51 pm
[chicken BBQ biggrin ]
[hmn..nightwish has one about native americans, but doesn't really suit koko specifically lol]

Drake kept his hand still. he smiled softly at Bly to encourage him, hoping that if he was patient he wouldnt be afraid.

"No thankyou, I'm alright." He said, turning his eyes up at Koko and shaking his head.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:06 pm
(( eek Thats my favorite....*drools* I'm becoming tempted to have pizza delivered now....))

"Suit yourself," Koko replied. She sighed a bit as she stood back up and tried to figure out what to do next. "You want to be moved to the upstairs or remain down here?" she asked. Remaining down here would probably be better comfort, but that meant she would probably have to move Fayt. She doubted that he would be happy to see Drake as the first person when he got up.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games