Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:48 pm
Kokoro sat at the edge of the hospital bed thinking. "Don't tell me..Zero did this to you..." she muttered as she looked at Kura with a sad look. then turned back toward the window "Why...would he do such a thing..." she covered her face with her palms as she started to cry a little. It's like the team is....getting...destoyed!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:50 pm
*my chakra began to make itself visible* ur going to pay and make admense with ur sister right after i kick ur a**  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:56 pm
Kura freaked out again."Please don't cry?!?"She pleaded."What is going on anyway?"

Zero sighed."I have no doubt that you will beat me but i will get away one way or another..."He muttered looking straight at Ryoku.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:03 pm
Kokoro wiped the tears away slowly. "I don't know but...it seems you lost your memories..." She stood up she pointed straight ahead to where the others were "That. Is where your answers are going to be at." She turned to Kura with a almost evil smile "I hope you don't mind coming with me.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 pm
"Ummm...Sure..."Kura replied. She was a bit scared but wanted to know the truth all the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:09 pm
*gets into a battle stance* then....... let us begin shall we  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 pm
Alure looked at Hikari, she still was unconcious, "Come on Hikari-chan, wake up" he said, he was getting a bit worried that she didnt reaction yet...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:12 pm
Hikari's eyes are still blank, as the genjutsu was actually quite strong. But she still had heard everything.
I didn't.... remove it all....? That's can't be right..... her mind droned on and on, analyzing the information. Finally, her eyes returned to normal. "Alure-kun... put me down. I can't take care of myself...."  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:13 pm
Zero shrugged."Sure..."Black lightning began to form and crackle in his clawed hand."Lets see if you can dodge my poison chidori."He rushed forward. He was fast but you could tell there was somthing wrong with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:13 pm
Kokoro smiled "good." she held grabbed Kura by the upper arm and did a teleportion jutsu that made them appear in front of the village gate. "ok they should be out in the forest somewhere..." she muttered  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Kura was surprised for a moment but recovered. "A miles ahead..."She muttered all of the sudden sensing two extremely powerful chakra's.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm
"I see you still got your sensed though." Kokoro said with a grin also senseing it. "Lets go." she started going towards the area.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm
"Ok, if you insist" he let her down, he then sensed a chakra, it was corrupted and it emanated a weird energy, he looked at the place were Zero and Ryoku were...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:18 pm
............ Lightning Style: Lightning Vortex *a vortex appeared then lightning shoot out of it*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:18 pm
"They'll be fine. Zero will get away, and Ryoku isn't going to get hurt..." Hikari said matter-of-factly. Then she turned and noticed Kura and Kokoro walking towards them. She's out of the hospital already? "Hatake, Uchiha... now isn't the time to be walking towards this area...."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games