Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 am
"Yes Zepatos, don't forget that you can pass through our shields. You get into trouble and hide in us to recharge"

Shern got knocked out of his chair by a particularly nasty coordinated attack by 3 warbirds. Standing up and brushing some dust off himself he grumbled "Ok... now I am mad"

"Mr Monroe, charge our phased energy weapons. Fire as will. Blast them out this damned dimension of space!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 am
"You heard him." Kirk affirmed and the enterprise started to fire at the more difficult targets of the warbirds as they swept over them, careful to avoid hitting the Araname as it too weaved around them chasing its prey.
The enterprise was effective at it's shots and Kirk continued to bark out orders, though put his trust in his crew's abilities. His heart hammered and a grin didn't leave his face. It was exciting - this sort of thing was why he was a captain

"Aye, aye captain."
Zepatos said, manoeuvring himself to tail a new war bird. the shots to the rear engine seemed to work well, and since they were all the same basic model he decided to pursue this weakness. he fired off his weapons into it, but it was agile. he managed to clip the back of it before another couple of warbirds came seemingly out of nowhere and fire on him. he immediately tried to swing under the ship he was tailing to use it as a temporary shield while he got out of the way. However he was hit by a couple of blasts and his computer blared out a warning and his handling immdiately screwed nastily and there was a burning smell. up. he jerked forward violently and teh blast and promptly faceplanted his controls. Something behind them sparked nastily and there was a burning smell.

"Argh..." he clapped a hand to his chin as it had smacked the dashboard and tried to rectify his steering, blasting his weapons off still.
"s**t...they've got one of the engines. Spock, put the fire out while i try get us out of this mess!" he ordered, struggling with the stiff controls and trying to compensate.

"Guys I'm hit - can you cover me a minute?!" he asked the two larger ships, sounding concerned. While the ship could run on one engine it would take a hell of a lot of tinkering to get it to do anything else but limp. he relied on two engines to be utilised in responsiveness. With the left engine destroyed most of the left-hand controls were buggered.
he ordered the computer to try and compensate anyway.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 am
Spock nodded in response and hurried to find the engines. Thankfully he had looked over the layout of the ship back on the enterprise from scans so he had a fair idea on where to find the engines. Also the bit of smoke aided in finding its location well. Working quickly he took care of the fires and made an attempt at some repairs. Zepatos could yell at him later for touching his ship if he wish.

--

Tanara watched the battle ensue. As promised she left the Enterprise for Nero and fired occasionally at the other two ships to lower their shields-she didn't want to destroy them to soon. Then the hunt would be over and no fun came from that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 am
"Right I am getting sick of this. Tactical get marines ready. I want two full details ready"

"Monroe, break formation put us between that warbird and the rest of their fleet. I want our after Shields facing them!" Shern said pointing at the viewscreen."

"Aye Sir" Monroe did as commanded and efficiently manovered them into position"

"Tactical. Concentrate all lateral and aft fire on them! Get their shields down - they're already weak! As soon as you get that done fire one of Tallulah's other classified devices at them."

Although the Proctar'Nul took a little more of a beating in this procedure than intended it was going to plan.

"We're down to 68% on the forward Shields Commodore"

"Keep at it - we've almost got them!"

"Sir it has been 35 seconds since Tallulah's device was launched."

"Very good. Hide our rear from the fleet and lower aft shields and transport our marines aboard that ship! IF Tallulah's device worked they should be rather dead right now" Shern chuckled darkly. "

--- "Sir this is Marine troop two - we have secured the ships vital systems. It is ours"

"Very good Lieutenant! You may vent the rest of the decks to get rid of the previous crew. Close in on us and we'll extend our shields around you. Operations - you heard me - do it. And Lieutenant... get that warbird's shields recharged on the double!"

((So in short - we Captured one of the warbirds of the fleet and have extended our shields around it. Rather unethical if you ask me. Shern used some hidden weapon to kill the crew and vent them into space. Having said that with shields around two ships its going to make us weaker... But I has a plan biggrin ))  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 am
(lol)

"What are you upto, Shern?" Kirk asked him suspiciously. he was soon cut off as the enterprise gained a significant hit from a completely different weapon. It looked like Nero was finally firing.
"damnit! Sulu get us out of the way, defensive manoeuvres. Get the missles ready, when we hit hit we're gonna hit him hard." Kirk ordered.

"H-hey don't forget me!" Zepatos said, sounding just a little panicked as his ship secured another few hits, shuddering and sparking

"Damnit! Computer - shut down gravity, oxygen and lights. Put all remaining power into the shields and drive us to the Enterprise's shields."

he ordered. He was best finally letting the computer navigate as it was able to balance the one remaining engine more effectively to propel them than he could. Plus he was needed as his ship seemed to fall around his ears.

"kampi'unus.
Leima funco'ils orn end wun.
szith...thal...lael....blyn....rraun....huela.... "

the computer replied - still set to his own language since he hadn't changed it yet. It affirmed to shut down all the systems but the heat. It then started a countdown to when it woudl enact this.

Zepatos rushed over to one of the upper cupboards and dug around until he came out with some oxygen packs and masks. he quickly strapped on onto his back and the mask over his face, and then grabbed the second and ran over to spock.

" quen...llar..."
he bent behidn teh vulcan as he worked and quickly strapped the mask over Spock's face and the tank to his back.

"draa....uss."
Once he was sure that spock had his mask on secure enough the countdown finished. there was a slight sucking sound and then silence and the lights cut out, dropping them into 'pitch' blackness but for the slight glow of some of the console buttons, the reflected light of the stars, and the glow of a few of the fires and electric sparks.

While Spock would probably be essentially blind, due to his race Zepatos could see even in the extreme darkness, hence why he'd decided that the energy used for the lights wasn't necessary when he tried to bleed as much power for his damaged ship as possible. His black skin and hair meant that he was now practically invisible in the darkness, but his pupils had dilated almost completely across his eyes and picked up the slightest bits of light like a cat's and practically glowed in appearance, giving him a somewhat unsettling appearance.

"Ok, Spock, I'll work here to patching things up and making 'em safe. i need you to oversee that the computer manages to guide us back to the enterprise without getting blasted. Have the shields increased?" he asked,, patting him on the shoulder in appreciation of how helpful he was being. he guessed that the vulcan wasn't so bad after all. Spock woudl have the lights from the viewing screen to help him see, and since Zepatos could see in the darkness he was better equipped to carry out the repairs.

[hmn one day I should really do a proper race-sheet for the Carluxins. they have some nifty traits whee ]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 am
Spock slowly made his way back to the ships computer to do as Zepatos requested. In was difficult in the dark-he had to follow along the walls until to glow of the computer screens gave him an indication that he was where he was suppose to be. He sat down and took a moment to familiarize himself with the device and language. Once he had that he went to work.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 am
Zeoatos manage dot stabilise the damaged engine and put out the fires, but it was fried completely. Short of getting in bay and completely replacing it, it was unlikely that it'd get fixed. Once he was done he joined Spock at the helm, looking over his shoulder. he hope dhsi sudden appearance didn't startle him.
"Ok...we're doing well." he said, praying to Fate that they wouldn't get hit again on the way.
"You better start praying." he laughed nervously as one fo teh warbirds flew close abve them, only to be detsroyed by the Enterprise moments later  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 am
"Pausing to pray now would prove to be most unwise," Spock replied as he managed to bring the shielding back up a few percent.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 pm
"you don't necessarily have to pause to do it." Zepatos replied and leant over him to try and manually adjust a couple of point on their engine and get more speed up. The computer seemed to be doing an adequate job, nevertheless. the enterprise pulled closer to view, it wouldn't be long before they were inside the relative safety of the shields. The ship shuddered violently as it skimmed another blast from the Klingons.
"ugh.... I really hope I'm not supposed to die today that would suck
." he sighed frustrated at their slow limping speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:42 am
"Your optimistic out look is encouraging," Spock commented as he paused to let Zepatos do wanted he wanted on the console.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:48 am
"If you're pessimistic you're pleasantly surprised." Zepatos replied with a nervous laugh. He helped guide the ship in and winced as they were hit again. they finally managed to part-limp-part-drift to the enterprise and get under it's shields.
"Oh thank Fate for that." he sighed, laughing in relief  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 pm
"Well, done Mr. Zepatos," Spock replied after they made it behind the shielding.

--

Jinx was slightly panicked with the shaking of the ship. She was also becoming agitated as well.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:01 pm
"you didn't do too bad yourself, Mr.Spock."
Zepatos sihed and turned the lights back on for spock's benefit before adding the oxygen back and the gravity.
"my poor ship.." he groaned and then took his mask off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:06 pm
Spock also removed his own mask once lights and life-support was back up. It took his eyes a moment to adjust back to the lighting. "It could have been worse," Spock replied getting up from the seat in case Zepatos wanted it back.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 am
"What now?" he asked as he leant forwards to try and watch what was happening, frustrated that he couldn't help out. he had a couple of missiles left, and couldn't help but wince as the enterprise fired more torpedoes towards Nero. He didn't want to distract them by trying to dock up.
"hmn..." he frowned down at his computer and the nodded.
"I have one EMP missile...maybe that could buy them some time, if i can lock onto Nero's ship. It'll screw up his computers momentarily - maybe stop him firing for a few minutes."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff