Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am
Mira burst into a fit of giggles and stood up "I'm fine." She looked at him and smirked "And I thought you said you would be scary looking."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "I guess your brave to demons... normally this would cause people to just flat out shoot me... which just gets me mad that they act totally different... not to mention that this form gets me easily mad at things." He said as he sat down.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm
Mira cocked her head slightly "I can understand why people would act that way....If I didn't know it was you I probably would have too...But, I know that your not as scary as you make out to be." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 am
Oblen puts his hand over his chin. "Wait... I make myself out to be scary?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 am
Mira chuckled "Yeah...You kept saying it was too dangerous for me to see your true form and that if you got angry you could hurt me and stuff." She smiled slightly "But truthfully, I don't think you could hurt me.Much less anyone else."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, of course... not just yet... once my natural emotions sink in..." He said looking around a bit. He sighs before finally saying "You stay back from me until I calm down again..." He said before turning away. "... Because any moment now I'll be angery as hell..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Mira nodded slightly "I'll do my best..." Climbing back into the tree, she watched him silently.Her pale eyes searching his face for the trace of humanity she knew was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 am
Oblen looks down a bit and steps back some. A gust of wind blew and he closes his eyes. When he opens them his eyes were blood red. He gets engulfs in flames and roars, which slightly shook the earth. After a few seconds of roaring he looks around, flames still engulfing him. The earth started to settle down from shaking as he began walking towards the city slowly.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Mira watched silently, then when he started walking towards the city her eyes widened slightly in shock "Oblen, wait!" Jumping out of the tree, she ran in front of him, blocking his path to the city "You kept saying you didn't like when people thought you were a monster.If you do this it'll only make it worse."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 pm
Oblen looks down at Mira with a growl, raises his fist into the air as if he was about to punch Mira... but halted there. His fist lingered in the air before Oblen fell to a knee sounding with a small weak roar. He lowers his hands to touch the ground and looks down to it with a frown and looked as if he was about to cry. He closes his eyes and said in the deep voice of his form and a small tear falling "... I... am sorry... I... can't... c--" His voice turned enraged and burred the words to a roar as he starts to stand back up. He throws his left arm to shove Mira to the side and continues forward.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:49 pm
Mira let out a small huff as she was shoved aside and frowned slightly "Oblen, enough." Running back in front of him to block his path once again she narrowed her eyes "I can keep this up all night and I know you probably could too.So either you can go take it out on a tree or some boulders or you can keep shoving me out of the way.Your choice, but either way I'm not letting you go back to the city like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 pm
Oblen haults glaring at Mira. He went back to his knees, he appeared like he was trying to fight off himself... but he wasn't holding too long so he said as quick as he could "... Ignore me... I'm not... g--" he is once again interrupted with enraged and blurry roar. He sweeps his arm low to trip Mira and steps over her to continue forward.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:37 pm
Mira fell forward when he tripped her and let out a gasp of shock and pain when she heard a crack and a searing pain shot up her left arm from her wrist "Oblen....Just stop.They'll try and kill you and you know it.And I know for a fact you don't want to hurt anyone..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm
Oblen halted in his tracks. A bit of red energy shot out of him and he reverted back to his human-ish form. He fell to his hands and knees and stares at the ground. "... I can't ever stay too long in that beasty form... it has a dark power over me... I'm lucky enough to have learned how to get out of it." He said before looking to Mira. "... I'm not showing you that form anymore... next time I might not be able to turn back."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:38 pm
Mira nodded slightly, not looking at him.Clinching her teeth slightly from the pain in her arm she indicated to where he left his clothes "Go get dressed...Then we'll leave..." Standing up he tried to hide her arm.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games