Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Daily BUMP Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm
arrow
@Lion ~ It's actually quite simple. =] BBQ is just the short slang term for barbecue.
B= Bar
B= Be
Q= Cue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 pm
Tyedye Warfare
Starlit Fate
Tyedye Warfare
arrow
Ugh. I wish there was a decent car forum section of Gaia. That's just me though since I love cars. That Scion forum is barely alive and interesting. Just thin...typing my thoughts out loud. I doubt there are too many people who share the interest for that forum to be made.

Moving away from that...I want a BBQ! I live in a condo so if someone has one, you can usually smell it no matter where you are in the development.

xD Sweet!
I wish I could express my fondness for cars, but alas, I haven't exactly had a magic car-addicted fairy wand punctured through my eye repeatedly. sweatdrop Well... I might've, and I just didn't realize it yet...

Lucky o: I live in the country, so if there's one fire, everyone knows about it.(It'll be that big probably) We got the wood from the orchard, so it might even smell like Peaches! 8D (Not likely, but I can always hope.)

arrow
Haha, I remember when that fairy came to me...she tried to shove that wand through my eye. Too bad she didn't realize I had two cans of Powerthirst just before. I kicked her in the face with my ENERGY LEGS. Yeah, I love cars though and I realize there are actual forums dedicated to cars which would hold better conversations, but it'd just be nice to find that selection of Gaians who like cars.

Yeah, condo is good for that too. If there is a fire, you look out your window and see it. We've had two houses burn down here and I watched them both.

Oh my~ Did she scream and run like the Tooth Fairy when I learned that she was my dad and didn't have the decency to wear a tutu?
Yeah, I know your pain. It always feels like there aren't enough forums dedicating themselves to old Disney movies like "The Great Mouse Detectiv," and "The Black Cauldron", etc. It seems like the good Disney died a long time ago... And now people are obsessed with child stars that ... secretly scare me Don't have the same conviction as the cartoons.

Oh my, how was it?  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Lion with JellyWings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:36 pm
Tyedye.... I know that! *sticks out my tounge*
I just wanted to know more than that! >.<"

Fat star; Does that sound the bestest? 8'D<3
Oh, me is in love with Bollywood P: So, that's my reason~
Oh!! Cool! I am whole Finnish but had lived in Sweden all my life!! 8'DDD COOL!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm
Starlit Fate
Admiral Lord Cochrane
Bump!
Thanks for all your support, GOM Readers!

User Image

Oh, I absolutely fell in love with the latest magazine! I ended up reading the guide to an art shop (since I resently made one), and I laughed for hours! It almost made me cry when my computer restarted on me while I had that tab open... Then it recovered tabs, so I threw a party. sweatdrop My friends don't understand my adoration, but I guess they can all... suck it. = 3=

Throwing a Party because your tabs recovered..
Now THAT is dedicated loyalty to your favorite magazine.

*Looks at everyone else here*

You can all learn by her example.

Parties mean People.
People mean Promotion
Promotion means New Subscribers
New Subscribers means New Feedback
New Feedback means Better Magazine
Better Magazine means .. More Work for Me!?

On second thought, I hope the party was small...

xd rofl xd

So joking.
Let the parties begin.

Also, I've had a thought.
In order to promote the magazine,
feel free to go on a Mischief Makers-esque-ish
campaign to spread the word about G.O.M.

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 pm
Lion with JellyWings

Fat star; Does that sound the bestest? 8'D<3
Oh, me is in love with Bollywood P: So, that's my reason~
Oh!! Cool! I am whole Finnish but had lived in Sweden all my life!! 8'DDD COOL!!

Starlit... Fatitude. xD
Ah, sweet! 8D I love Bollywood too, but have only seen a few films, the movie store doesn't like me that much. :<
I've lived in Colorado my whole life, (xD) but~! I am moving to either Moscow or Ireland for college! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:42 pm
arrow
@Starlit ~ Yeah, but I'd love to set up some get togethers for some Gaians to just chill, relax, have fun and drive their cars. I don't care if the car is a junker, as long as you love it and appreciate the car or cars in general.

It was kinda cool. The first one happened due to a gas leak or something. I mean it sucked they had to live somewhere else for a while, but it was cool to watch. The second I don't feel as bad since the stupid kid was smoking pot and didn't put it out before dropping it in the trash can in his room.

@Lion ~ Haha -pats head- So what you wanna know then?

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 pm
Admiral Lord Cochrane
Starlit Fate
Admiral Lord Cochrane
Bump!
Thanks for all your support, GOM Readers!

User Image

Oh, I absolutely fell in love with the latest magazine! I ended up reading the guide to an art shop (since I resently made one), and I laughed for hours! It almost made me cry when my computer restarted on me while I had that tab open... Then it recovered tabs, so I threw a party. sweatdrop My friends don't understand my adoration, but I guess they can all... suck it. = 3=

Throwing a Party because your tabs recovered..
Now THAT is dedicated loyalty to your favorite magazine.

*Looks at everyone else here*

You can all learn by her example.

Parties mean People.
People mean Promotion
Promotion means New Subscribers
New Subscribers means New Feedback
New Feedback means Better Magazine
Better Magazine means .. More Work for Me!?

On second thought, I hope the party was small...

xd rofl xd

So joking.
Let the parties begin.

Also, I've had a thought.
In order to promote the magazine,
feel free to go on a Mischief Makers-esque-ish
campaign to spread the word about G.O.M.

xD I'm sorry for the extra work!!
Actually, that's partially why I'm having the BBQ... sweatdrop
And I've only been a part of this crew for... *checks watch* Since that one friend of my friend who is now my friend yelled at us to join on zOMG, and I was confused since I didn't know what GOM meant, and thought she just mispelled "OMNOM!" ^^" Yeah... Fate doesn't always have a brain on her head ._.'
I can send an announcement to my clan members~! (Aka shoving it in their faces like I do all of the other contests that nobody except for my school friends actually looks at ._.')  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 pm
Blood Stained H3art
heart heart

I just grabbed your booty~!

3nodding

Lasetta

Lion with JellyWings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm
Lord; .... Can I still read it even if I don't make parties?
AND AND AND!!
The old Gaia! I remember it!!!
(some friends of me did force me to get a member there when I didn't knew any English in 2006, then another friend asked if I wanted to be a member again 2007 xD)
I think it's so cool that I remember the page! >w<

Starlit; Awww, but okai. If it's your wish<3
Yes, I found like NO Bollywood movies in the movie stores ;~; Hate et!
Oh, what kinda collage 8'DD

Tyedye; What kinda food it is? >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:46 pm
bleh gonk  

K to the Tizzle

2,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

HelenaPayne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:46 pm
heart !!!BUMP!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:47 pm
Tyedye Warfare
arrow
@Starlit ~ Yeah, but I'd love to set up some get togethers for some Gaians to just chill, relax, have fun and drive their cars. I don't care if the car is a junker, as long as you love it and appreciate the car or cars in general.

It was kinda cool. The first one happened due to a gas leak or something. I mean it sucked they had to live somewhere else for a while, but it was cool to watch. The second I don't feel as bad since the stupid kid was smoking pot and didn't put it out before dropping it in the trash can in his room.

@Lion ~ Haha -pats head- So what you wanna know then?

Ah, fun~ I like my car, I styled it in a cute way since I had... some sick obsession with making it cute and have wings? (I have a sick obsession with flying and wrote a 3 minute speech on it for my Speech Class. xD) But the annoying part is when random people that you don't know challenge you. :< I always forget how to play until they've half-way won ._.'
That's always great, I used to be obsessed with flames... (I was still obsessed with wings, my heart is just big enough to make me think that I'm obsessed with more than one thing. I think...) I feel sorry for the first family as well, I hate it when accidental things cause such problems! But also for the pot-addict, I think it was kind of Irony and Karma kicking him around, so it makes *some* sense as to why it burned down, but I have to wonder about his family...  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

wintus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm
This is really amazing. A lot of effort obviously had to have been put into each issue. If GOM got associated with GaiaOnline, they could actually produce these magazines. It truly would be GaiaOnline Magazine. You should PM a Gaia Moderator.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm
Lion with JellyWings
Lord; .... Can I still read it even if I don't make parties?
AND AND AND!!
The old Gaia! I remember it!!!
(some friends of me did force me to get a member there when I didn't knew any English in 2006, then another friend asked if I wanted to be a member again 2007 xD)
I think it's so cool that I remember the page! >w<

Starlit; Awww, but okai. If it's your wish<3
Yes, I found like NO Bollywood movies in the movie stores ;~; Hate et!
Oh, what kinda collage 8'DD

xD I always think that I joined a long time ago, but aparantly, I only joined in 2008... :< Smacked me across the face when I learned it D:
xD I have tons of wishes, but to be fat... okay, nevermind, I don't think I wanna be fat... :< I CHANGED MY MIND! I'm going to go run for a few miles to make me feel better... D:
I know, right? It's horrid! D":
Let's see, the Moscow one is a college for psycology and such, and since I want to take over Russia someday, I thought that would help, and the Irish college has so many culture/writing/psycologic/history/language/NON MATH classes that it made me fall in love <3
So I'm split between the two! :<  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Legit Pixel

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:52 pm
omega bump!!!!! blaugh  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games