Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:13 pm
((What window? There are no windows in the astral dimension.))

Vale stared at the fight for a few seconds. "Oh... whenever Vale feels like letting you out." He said blankly sitting in his chair. "And since he's no longer in his room I doubt it's any time soon." He said blankly from his chair. He continued watching the fight. It seemed Riku had amplified his dark half in order to fight the other one. To bad it didn't seem to have worked. Alucard had seemingly shrugged off the strike.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 am
Raine didn't stir for a moment before walking away "I'm not dealing with this. I need sleep" she grumbled and laid down on the ground before closing her eyes. If Nights attacked her, so be it. It wasn't going to affect her  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:15 pm
((I thought you said we were back))

Riku's blade smacked at Alucard sending him back "I'm not letting you win! Not this time"

Alucard smirked "So, you remember that night aswell... I'm surprised you can remember it"

"How could I forget you stabbing your second in command then me!?!?!?" ((Riku))

"Simple... I erased it" ((Alucard))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 pm
Nights was, intruded by the conversation/fight the two were having  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:39 pm
Astral Vale noted the happenings and lightly waved his hand, suddenly Raine was in a bed and Nights was in a chair beside the Vale that existed within the Astral Realm. "Perhaps I'll let you out after the fight. Then again this will continue for awhile. Soon enough though it will be dawn and he'll release you." The Vale said blankly. "But I must say. Vale's surprised you haven't tried anything yet Nights. You should be quite strong out here. It's dark and your surrounded by several moons. That and it's quite dark out here you should be quite strong now." He continued blankly. "Then again you've probably also realized that this is just an illusionary space... and that none of this is actually taking place." Only Raine and Nights would be able to hear but he said it as blankly as anything else, not caring that they knew. He knew they'd be unable to wake without his permission. Such were the rules of this world.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:54 pm
Raine blinked when she saw that she was in a bed but sighed happily before snuggling into happily "Thank you Vale that isn't really Vale" she whispered before finally falling back into the deep sleep she originally had been in when they were sent here  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 pm
Riku jumped above a piller of darkness fired at him and tossed his sword at Alucard

Alucard jumped at him and caught the blade "Now!" He swung one sword down at Riku

Riku jumped back as his helmet's front fell off "Interesting"

"Isn't it?" Alucard stood behind him slashing him again at the side "You seem to be weakening"

Riku smirked and grabbed the swords with his hands, darkness rippleing through his hand protecting it. The condensed darkness wrapped itself around the blades and pulled them from Alucard

Alucard noticed and his eyes widened "You've practised"

Riku tossed the swords he had back grabbing the handles and slashing down at him

Alucard jumped back

Riku tossed his blade at him

Alucard grabbed the sword's blade it slowly scrapping towards his face before he felll to the floor

Riku stood behind him in a complete dark aura as his bright red eyes stared at Vale and he picked up the blade "Let me go"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 pm
Vale stared at him. "No." he said plainly "Your Time is not up yet." He said closing his eyes. "You either Alucard. Your time isn't up either. Nights Your time isn't up. Raine, your time isn't up." He rested his head on his fist and stopped moving completely. The scene was changing slightly, but none of them would notice that yet. In truth they had been moving the whole time, toward where they were going, but movement of empty space didn't register, seeing as there's nothing to see moving.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:11 pm
"Then when is the time?" The armour evaporated off his body and he looked normal again  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm
Nights grinned, she didn't like using her powers all at once, she loved to conserve it. She would wait till the right moment, then strike.  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 pm
"Six hours." He said plainly. "You are going to be released in six hours." All of a sudden something large looms out of nowhere. Even thought there is no ground everything starts shaking. The worst part of it is that it only looms on the horizon whatever it was it was huge, astronomical in proportion, perhaps the size of a moon, or even a planet. Despite the occurrence Vale continues to sit eyes closed completely unfeeling to anything happening around him, white hair draping across his shirtless back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:22 pm
Riku rolled his eyes and lied down on the floor "I already know every trick you will make" Riku turned to the shaking object  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm
Nights

"I'm at war with the world,and they"

Nights growled, it wasn't suppose to be this calm. It, paranoid her that this was so. Her eyes flickered to each moon, and she started to shake. She was perfectly able to hold her power in this whole time, but the moons started to get at their highest. Vale, or whoever he is, had to mention the dumb a*s moons. She thought angrily. Although this may all be fake, every moment felt like it was really happening.

"Try to pull me through the dark"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 pm
"There are no tricks." Vale said. "Even if it's a dream scape everything that happens here is real. I'm quite sure Alucard will feel those wounds when he wakes up, although he'll be of perfect health." Vale continued. The large object doesn't semmed to have gotten any closer but you notice that there are conflicting breezes coming from both sides like a steady breathing. "And Nights." Vale started. "I would apreciate you watching your tongue while in my dimension. Your thoughts shouldn't be so hostile."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm
Nights
"I'm at war with the world and they,

Nights' eyes looked up to meet those of Vale's. "Shut....up." She hissed quietly to him, her appearance changing back and forth between her two forms. She closed her eyes and concentrated on staying calm.

Try to pull me into the dark."

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces