Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:49 pm
Fang chuckled and flew down to Yume and Kira "almost forgot you" he said laughing and grabbed both of them "Let's celebrate" he pointed at the moon "Theres not alot of full moons, that and we all really need to loosen up!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:53 pm
racy followed fang down to the two others, and smiled at the younger ones. "yeah, cmon!"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:11 pm
Yume looked at Kira, who's eyes were brimming with excitement, "What's so great about full moons?" she asked while Kira was estatic about fly, "Really? We're gonna fly like you? Wow~" she squealed and Yume covered her ears and mumbled something about a "Damned brat." and "always busts my eardrums."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume looked at Kira, who's eyes were brimming with excitement, "What's so great about full moons?" she asked while Kira was estatic about fly, "Really? We're gonna fly like you? Wow~" she squealed and Yume covered her ears and mumbled something about a "Damned brat." and "always busts my eardrums."
racy nudged Yume. "ey dont call her that." then rayc smiled at the two of them. "well, Fang and i fly natrually. Full moons are just when people like me and fang are.. you know.. stronger? full of energy? its just for vampires." racy looekd at fang, hinting him with the question, 'why didn you have to wake them? its jsut for us!!'. racy looked up to the moon, her eyes shining a bright white, relected from the moon's light. then she looked back to yume and kira, the light from the moon still shining in her eyes. "wanna have fun tonight?" her fangs grew out, grinning a playfully sly grin.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 pm
Yume shook her head, "No thank you. I'll let you have your moment with Fang." she said and grabbed Kira, throwing her on her lap, "Hey but i wan-" Yume covered Kira's mouth and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:26 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume shook her head, "No thank you. I'll let you have your moment with Fang." she said and grabbed Kira, throwing her on her lap, "Hey but i wan-" Yume covered Kira's mouth and smiled.
racy blushed. "n-no thats not what i..meant..." racy looked up at fang, then back to the girls. she scratched the back of her head nervously. "okay then, well, times a waistin, lets get goin then.. sweatdrop " she took fang's arm, dragging him up high into the sky. up there, where they werent seen, racy smacked the back of fang's head, lightly and not enough to make it hurt, just out of embarrassment. she crossed her arms and pouted yet looking cute, still blushing.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:36 pm
Yuma smirked and fell back on the grass with Kira still in her arms, "I wanted to fly too!" Kira complained, "It would of been so fun and-" Kira was cut off with a soft kiss to her lips, "Shut up will you?" Yume said as she turned onto her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yuma smirked and fell back on the grass with Kira still in her arms, "I wanted to fly too!" Kira complained, "It would of been so fun and-" Kira was cut off with a soft kiss to her lips, "Shut up will you?" Yume said as she turned onto her side.
0.o woah.. i got confused... Yume kissed Kira?!  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 pm
angel_eyes200
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX

Sisterly-ish kiss O3O  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:13 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
angel_eyes200
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX

Sisterly-ish kiss O3O
0.o okay... xD sorry.
well since Knnyte isnt on, i cant do anything. sweatdrop  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:24 pm
((wow! I really missed alot))
Fang chuckled and looked at Racy, whispering even though they couldn't be heard anyway "What? we shouldn't be the only ones enjoying it, watch" he dove down into the woods and grabbed both Kira and Yume by the hands, flying back into the air and flew around in circles, also trying not to make them sick "See? now you can fly! err sorta uh not really but you can always pretend!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm
"See see tould you it would be fun!" Kira shouted and Yume blinked, "Yep." she said slowly, still waking up.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm
racy giggled a tiny bit, watching them try. "okay..i guess..." she fllew around them, the same directiong of their circle. she would randomly speed up and slow down, playing tricks and flying around them in figure eights and more complicated and complex figurines. racy liked flying. she felt she could go as fast as light under the moonlight. it gave her energy, like the sun gave everything life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm
"Woo~!" Kira yelled into the air as she watched Racy.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 am
ok, uh plot change time...

As everyone continued to mind their own business, deep into the core of dreamworld, the defenses grew weaker and weaker. Soon it was corrupted, dark crystals sprouted from the ground, everything shook violently as a voice boomed through the land "Begone travelers! you are no longer welcome here!" and before anyone knew it they were all awake, a soft echoing in their heads. It said "The land you were previously in has changed dramatically, you are free to enter and leave dreamworld any time, but be warned you will be hunted down in both worlds, and your powers you depended on so are now useless"  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games