Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Confused, but really excited!

OoC: (())

Raiden turned to greet Caitlin who she hadn’t spoke to practically since the train much to her regret. “Yeah! Gracie’s that one blue haired girl right? I still don’t totally understand that sorting thing, but I think we did alright!” She practically cheered, “It looks like Drae and Glue… I mean Lavender-Rose haven’t been sorted yet though. I’m crossing my fingers for this Griffin house though!”

She heard a boy talk about how great Griffindor was, which relived her slightly.

She was so confused on what was going on, but decided not to be bothered by it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

Wand
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn.
Wise

Caitlin looked at Raiden when she asked about Gracie and nodded. When the boys started talking, she looked to them and smiled at them, nodding in agreement. "I'm Caitlin, nice to meet you both!"She said, still teaming with excitement. She looked up at who was going to be sorted next. When Keith started speaking again, she looked at him with wide eyes, "Your dad's a Quidditch player? I've always wanted to try it!"Caitlin squealed, she was being a bit louder than what she'd normally be, but that was because she was extremely excited.
Wearing
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{(OOC:....)}

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image
Tobyn Jackson
First Year Gryffindor

Tobyn nodded at the two boys who joined the table had introduced themselves. "I'm Tobyn." he said with a smile. His eyebrows quirked up when the one boy said their dad was a famous Quidditch player. That sounded awesome. " Really? Who's your dad?" He asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith smiled and nodded. "He's not just any quidditch player! He is the captain of the English International Quidditch team!" he bragged as he looked at the group. Sean sighed. "Keith, stop bragging." he said looking at his twin. Keith stuck his tounge out at his twin and turned to the group again.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Once Cameron was announced in Gryffindor, a huge smile spread across the boy's face. He quickly strolled down the room towards the table of red which erupted in cheers and claps whenever a student was placed in that house. A few first years have already been sorted into the house, such as a dark boy, the girl with the football, the blonde twins, Keith and Sean was it? And last but not least, Caitlin. Cameron's pupils slightly widened when he saw her, so he went and grabbed a seat next to her. So far, Cameron hadn't had any severe problems with any of his housemates; however, he and Caitlin did get into a small row before the sorting, and that was the last they've spoken.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 am
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn, Cameron, other Gryffindors.
Wise

Caitlin smiled and nodded at Keith, just going with the flow, she had no real idea about what he was talking about, except well, Qudditch. She looked over at Cameron, it wasn't a big surprise he made it here. Caitlin smiled and waved at him, she was just to happy to be mad at the moment. It still amazed her that Gracie didn't make Gryffindor. She tugged at a curl, not out of nervousness, but out of excitement. Caitlin actually made it into a house that she'd hoped for. She would have to write to Darren and tell him the news. She looked up at the hat as it continued the Sorting. She was so hungry! It was a good thing the feast came after the Sorting.
Wearing

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 am
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Daydreaming would have to wait for the time being. There would be plenty of time for that later, but for now, Aravis felt that paying attention to the sorting would be more important. After all, the Hat had to put some first years in Gryffindor. She clapped as a few students came to join her at the table. "Welcome to Gryffindor, which is probably the best house here," she said warmly and with a bit of a laugh. "I'm Aravis Rosentha, seventh year and head girl. If you've got any questions, I'll do my best to answer them." The young woman thought they seemed pretty nice. And hearing that the twins were the sons of the Captain of the English Quidditch team, her spirits rose. Perhaps the team would do quite well this year. 'Too bad Will's not here to be on the team as well. Though, I don't suppose that would be fair.'

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Although Cameron was glad he and Caitlin were sorted into Gryffindor, he found it strange that Gracie was not. What's Ravenclaw again? The house of smarts? Was Gracie actually a smart girl? It seems like her sass and bravery stood out more, yet she was placed in the house with all the blue colors. The boy gave his attention to one of the older Gryffindor students, Aravis Rosentha. The first year had a question. Even though everyone would look at him like he's a total idiot, he asked anyway. "What's a head girl?"

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 am
Aravis Rosentha
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis smiled. "That's actually a pretty good question," she replied. "Well, there's a Head Boy and a Head Girl picked every year from all the seventh years. The Head Boy's a Hufflepuff by the name of Austin Brighton. We lead the prefects, and at times we get to lead the student body. It's kinda like we're professors, but we don't get paid and we don't teach anything," she explained.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

As Aravis explained what a head boy and head girl are, she used another term that was unknown to Cameron. He understood that the seventh year girl was in charge of the student body at times. "What's a prefect?" he couldn't help but ask. If the first year was going to attend Hogwarts, he needed to know what everything is. Although this is his first year, so he started with the basics.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 am
Aravis Rosentha
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis laughed. "There's two of them in each house. I was one, then I kinda got promoted. They're the ones who'll show you to the Common Room. They also patrol the halls to make sure you aren't breaking curfew.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 pm
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn, Cameron, other Gryffindors.
Wise

Caitlin looked up at the older Gryffindor, she waved to her, "Hi, I'm Caitlin, nice to meet you," She said after they were done talking. When she heard the older girl say something about making sure they weren't out past curfew, she wrinkled her eyebrows, "I thought Gryffindors were supposed to break the rules..Look where it got Harry Potter," She said, thoroughly confused. Caitlin tugged at a curl, looking up at the girl.
Wearing

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 pm
Aravis Rosentha
User Image

╔══════════════╗

"We are, as long as you don't get caught. My boyfriend was pretty good at that," Aravis laughed. Technically, she shouldn't be encouraging them, but sometimes rule-breaking was just necessary. Especially when the rules were unjust.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited and confused

OoC: (())

“What’s Quidditch?” Raiden blurt out suddenly. She had been trying to learn more about the wizarding world simply by listening, but she wasn’t any good at that. She’d hear this Quidditch mentioned on multiple occasions so she knew it was a sport at the very least. “Is it like Wizard soccer or something?” She found that she was gripping her soccer ball hopefully.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm
Aravis Rosentha
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis shook her head. "Well, there's goals. I'm not too familiar with Muggle sports, so you'll have to forgive me. There's a keeper, who guards the hoops, beaters who play defense by hitting the bludgers away from our team and toward the other team, the chasers carry the quaffle down the field and try throwing it through a hoop, and the seeker tries to find the snitch, which I hear is terribly difficult. You'd probably be better off asking a member of our team. I just know how to fly and how to watch it," the Head Girl admitted. Although, perhaps it worked out for the better that she didn't play. After all, a Healer being a Quidditch player, the thought was absurd to the girl.

╚══════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games