Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Slytherin

• mood: a bit calmer.

"Hopefully not, things may yet change. After all, we're well known for making changes, and it needn't always be the kind people assume." She pauses for a moment, "My name is Juniper Masters. It's nice to meet so much of our team," she adds for the others she's just met's sake. Directing herself back to Amanda, she spoke a bit quieter hoping to not upset her again. "I'm sorry about the bit before. I really didn't disagree with what you said. I hope I can support you getting on the team." she encouraged her, though her attention was for a moment distracted by a loud commotion coming from the Hufflepuff table. "That sounds odd... especially coming from over there..."

{{OOC: ... }}

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Slytherin

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda smirked, still in her mind, she agreed with what Eretria had said. She looked at Juniper, and decided to just accept her apology and maybe win the cup this year. "We should just star off fresh. I'm Amanda Dav-" she said before getting cut off by a shriek from somewhere behind her. She turned her head to see a few students surrounding an area on the ground at the Hufflepuff table. "Yeah, wonder what happened," she said, unsure whether or not to go over there and check it out.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

Eretria had just swallowed what she had put into her mouth when the sound of a ruckus seemed to be coming from behind her. She turned around and frowned, noticing what seemed like quite a commotion coming from the Hufflepuff table. "Well, now, that's different," she said, not exactly sure what to think of the scene before her. She had never been one for big emotional outbursts, but even she had to admit the scene before her looked odd.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda stared at the Hufflepuff table and raised an eyebrow. "Should we go see what happened?" she asked, seeing students from the other two tables go over to the Hufflepuff table.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Slytherin Table

Before Tay could give a response Ronyo's sixth sense all but kicked him as he turned to regard the other tables. As his head turned he watched a girl from the Hufflepuff table stand up and speak in a voice that sounded like something from a dream. Ronyo's hands moved slowly behind his back were his wands were both held in reaction to the commotion and the words. The Grizzly and the Snake...cub...the words seemed to be refereeing to something the Ronyo held no real knowledge about. The girl seemed to have fallen over afterwards and Ronyo was about to move to assist when he noticed several others already moving to her. Wishing to help another was fine but if Ronyo just added to the crowd then he would likely prove more harmful or just in the way than helpful. The white haired boy eased his hands down and took a deep breath in regards to something always interesting happening during sorting.

Ronyo did move to shake Amanda's hand and offer a bow as he lifted her offered hand slightly. He smiled at the excited first years as they thought about joining the team and hoped they would have a fun and enjoyable year, even if they didn't make the team. It was times like this Ronyo showed less of his Slytherin colors as he wished there were enough spots for all of the hopefuls this year. Shaking his head as he mentally laughed at himself for being so naive Ronyo returned his attention to Tay and allowed his hand to fall within reach of the boy again for the handshake he hoped would be taken.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

Eretria shook her head. "I don't think so, it looks like one of the prefects is already over there." She nodded to the scene at the other table. "She looks like she's making everyone that doesn't belong there get back to their own tables. Though that one girl doesn't seem to be making things any better." She was of course referring to the girl who had been shouting at the other table.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda shook Ronyo's hand, but turned back to face the Hufflepuff table once she finished. She couldn't tell what was happening, for too many students were in the way. She continued to eat her meal, figuring there's no point not to if she wasn't going over there. "Hm. Well, they have it under control," she said, shrugging it off.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Slytherin

• mood: a bit calmer.

"I'm sure we'll hear about it soon enough." She goes back to eating. 'A rough start,' she thought to herself. 'But things may turn out okay...' She neatly ate her fill while considering who she'd end up rooming with and what classes would be like.

{{OOC: Heading off for the night,
big busy day tomorrow.}}

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda noticed most of the students went back to their seats, so she figured everything was okay and went back to conversing with her fellow Slytherins. Who knew so many people could bond over a sport, she thought, actually contemplating being friends with Juniper. "Yeah, probably, she said, agreeing with Juniper. It was true, though. It was a school, and like any other school, rumors travel at an incredible speed.

wearing

((I'll be heading off very soon as well))

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:15 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

”And that is your right.” He had agreed, nodding his head firmly as Eretria vocalized her suspicions, her doubts, and reluctance without a second thought; it made him revel with delight. ”Just remember, I’ll always be here, and I’m always willing to help.” He nearly laughed, but only nearly. A lightly blown whimsical chuckle snaked past his teeth as he hovered over the crowd, drowning in ecstatic waves of manipulation.

However, his ideal approach seemed all in vain as he cocked a brow to watch the bicker and bite flying back and forth through clenched jaws. He never said a word to intervene, but his eyes had said it all. Corruption of gold swirled beneath the surface, morphing and twisting beneath the reflection as a burning determination seared Hellfire against Amanda Davis, and Juniper Masters.

Soon enough, chatter parted ways and before long, took flight into the open skies, meaning only one thing, quidditch. The heat began to die down, resurfacing the cool, calm, steady motion of water—still, and petrified, and then, he noticed, that at least one of his gifts had been taken. Raising his attention to observe Selene, and her dark hair and dark eyes, he noticed the serpent as it crept dutifully across her skin. Making a keen note, he was sure she would be of use to him.

Tay’s immediate attention dissuaded at the sound of an all too familiar voice, it crept down his spine with titillating turmoil, unwinding across mattered bones of his ribcage, stained with ice, and fire. He could barely resist the chill as it struck his flesh, that boy, always knew far too much.

Without ever truly having a chance to retort, or even muse himself with the chance of even shaking the boy’s hand—all of the attention dissuaded to the Hufflepuff table. Hidden underneath the crowd, he could depict a voice, one that hadn’t belonged to any student within the school, masked and riddled with a profound distinction. He narrowed his gaze, and moved to stand just a bit higher, to assess the damages that had been done. When all had been said and done, Tay veered his attention over just in time to catch Ronyo’s eye.

Tay resisted the urge to c**k a brow as he struck his hand forward, firm, and direct, clasping directly around Ronyo’s hand with a hidden ferocity laced in the shadows. ”My summer was… busy… to say the least. Had a fencing competition in the Alps—“

“—And you know, I was trying to explain the same thing to them. House comradery, and what have you, oh, and our severe negligence for losing the House Cup, though I must admit, if Anderson would have been half as agreeable as these first years, well, we might have had a chance.”
He lied between his teeth, callously smiling all the while. Although it was true, he did invoke a battle his first day with none other than Drake Anderson, his opinions of the First Years weren’t exactly keen on.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Peculiar
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:34 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Silence, it had drawled on for her, around her, blocking out the sights and sounds of the enchanted and magical world around—leaving nothing more than an empty shell, and gray distant darkness. But even so, it couldn’t be depicted with even the best of detectives. Her mask was that of diamond, wrought with iron, and encased in molten porcelain. And her features, her smile—impeccably flawless. Not a line, or blemish marred her porcelain skin, her pointed chin and high arched cheeks embellishing an angelic clause. Illuminated, gentle curls of cascading blonde shone with a rich shimmer, sleek, and perfect. Even her eyes had a sense of heavenly perfection; a sharp piercing gaze of crystalline emerald eyes reflected the world and all it had to offer. And although there was a bright smile on her face, her heart couldn’t have been more forlorn.

Gyrating her attention up and down the table, she, with a light gasp penetrating her lip, she had spotted Hildegard far across the other side of the Slytherin table. Her eyes widened, and she moved to rush over, but, when Hildy decidedly chose to turn away—it only made her heart sink with questions, and doubts.

Her smile fractured at this, but instead of demanding the spotlight, and all of its attention—she chose to wait, which, truly was unlike her.

Desires: Happiness
Troubles: Perfection

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Slytherin Table

Ronyo's smile was genuine as Tay shook his hand, even if there was an amount of pressure being applied that Ronyo did not reciprocate, no need to allow testosterone to ruin a good thing. It seemed everyone had been turned to regard the sudden dramatic event but was now moving back to their normal places. Such a scene though would likely spout its own rumors and Ronyo would need to figure out the truth from the ridicules tales. In any case the white haired Slytherin boy was now engaged in a matter that would require his full attention of else he be overtaken quickly. Even with Ronyo's desire to heal relations Tay was still a formidable opponent and one he would not underestimate.

"Fencing, fantastic. I hope you did well, I enjoy the sword myself but the rapier has never been well suited to my hand, I'm not sure why. I find the single edged blades more form fitting and familiar," Ronyo chuckled as he realized that their choice of blade was likely in itself a metaphor for the kind of battle they wage amongst each other, one piercing and with aimed thrusts the other with curving sweeps and detailed slashes, "Tay is right, I believe it was an American muggle president who said a House divided cannot stand. Just because this is the house of the snake does not mean everyone has to be trying to harm you or scheming against you. This is supposed to be a grand time in your life, one were you will be studying magic day in and day out within the walls were great witches and wizards did the same thing generations past. Don't worry so much about the little things, for as another great man once said, do not stare to long at the moon for if you do you will miss all that heavenly glory."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Fourth Year

User Image Jess whispered back to Hildy, "I'm not entirely sure what Tay is up to. An attempt to gather followers perhaps? Somehow, that doesn't quite ring true for Tay, but I'll be keeping my eyes open. Anyway, how are you set for the new ye... What the devil?.... A Hufflepuff with a ... prophetic vision? If the vision is to be believed, there may be a threat to this house."

The pale redhead arched an eyebrow observing the full comotion over at the Hufflepuff Table. After a few moments observing, Jess' green eyes sought that same table for a close friend, Charlotte Hattington. The now blonde girl had first befriended her in their first year, and was the reason Jess was still drawing breath.

Jess hadn't seen much of Kat since the dance last year, and was beginning to wonder what became of her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:17 pm
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█

Jasmine felt as though she were being ignored a bit. Yet how could she compete with Tay's gifts? She was warry of them, as she had every right to be. If not for her brother, she might not be so cautious. However, caution flew to the wind with the mention of the House Cup. The Keeper definately wanted to win it this year, and then every year after. "I hope we win as well," the girl said. "I spent most of the summer honing my Quidditch skills. My dad took me to most of his practices," Jazz added. There were advantadges to being Jasmine Acacia.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█

Slytherin Keeper

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Some conversations were going on at the Slytherin table. It seemed like the more everyone ate, the more they felt like talking. Amanda looked at Jasmine as she spoke. "Are you really good at playing Quidditch?" she asked, genuinely interested.

wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games