Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:56 am
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather wasn't paying attention to whatever was going on at her table. She was awed by the beauty of the Great Hall. Tiny candles were floating close to the ceiling.
When she saw others begin to eat, she picked up her plate and put a few things on it. She wasn't very hungry; she was never hungry when she was nervous, but she made herself eat a few things.
She sat quietly, and ate.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:02 am
User Image

User Image
Nicole Stood up as the feast ended. It seemed that none of the other prefects were going to show the first years to the common room so she decided she would. A smile played at her lips as she called towards the younger students, remembering her first year. "First years, It is time to show you to the common room. So if you will, please follow me." She stood at the end of the table waiting until the younger students gathered, once the majority of them had she headed out into the corridor.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Old Odd Comments: post in this thread after I do Grand Floor Corridor.))

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 am
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather finished her meal, and looked up at the girl who was obviously a prefect. She was calling the first years to follow her to the common room.
Heather looked from the prefect, to the Gryffindor table where Remy sat. Then she rose from her seat and followed the prefect.
[Exit to Grand Floor Corridor]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

As soon as Ariana finished her meal, Nicole, the sixth year prefect, stood up and asked everyone to follow her to the common room. Ariana stood up, fixed her skirt, and walked over to Nicole. Once most of the first years gathered, they headed towards the Grand Floor Corridor.

wearing

((Next post at the Ground Floor Corridor))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

After his meal, the prefect of the house; well, one of them anyways, instructed them to follow her. Steele got up from the table, following after Ariana who beat him to getting up. They followed after...Nicole...wasn't it? He did not think much on the name, for he was too excited to see the common room to be worried about something as little as a name. He followed attentively and gawked at the beautiful sights of the castle

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

where; great hallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Allen and other Hufflepuffsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; frustrated

SongsOutfit

Jane stayed quiet, still processing thoughts. Allen tried talking be she simply ignored him. Was he really so stupid and thick headed that he could not see how she was feeling. Could he not tell that she was angry and that Jane had tried. Could he see that she felt guilty? And where on earth did he get off hating her friends. So what if they weren't always buddy buddy. It wasn't their fault. Of course knew it really was. Oh Allen could make her angry sometimes. He was thick headed and...Oh! Jane hardly realized what she was doing. It wasn't even so much that she was mad at Allen but she was just done with everything being so confusing. Before she even realized it her empty plate was in her hand. Jane glanced at it then back up at Allen. "You insensitive *******!" She screamed and threw the plate as hard as she could at Allen's head of white hair. Jane stood up and with another sound of anger stormed out of the Great Hall hoping the plate had shattered all over him.

ooc; well since things seem to be wrapping up we'll have to speed this up a little.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

It was time for the food. Annabelle licked her lips and grabbed food. Not too much, but enough to kill her hunger. Whilst eating her food a higher student annouced it was time to go to the common room. Annabelle finished her food and excitedly stood up.

Annabelle followed after Steele and Ariana.
"Wait up you guys. Wait for me" she called and ran behind them.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even as the food appeared, Rutam didn't reach for it. Her stomache was too fluttery and wouldn't settle for the feast before her. 'I need to stop thinking about it.', she thought, then got up as their prefect began to lead them to their new home.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

(( Posting in the Grand Floor Corridor next. ))

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:17 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? In the Great Hall
What am I doing? Feasting.
What am I thinking? I want to eat it all.

Kat scoffed at Steele's comment and nodded at Ariana's reply, all while stuffing her mouth with food. The Prefect, the girl from earlier, gathered the First Years attention and announced she would be taking them to the Hufflepuff common room. Kat eagerly followed after her classmates.

Out of Character To the Ground Floor Corridor

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦The plate seemed to be in her hand before he had so much a chance to blink much less place his fork down for any chance of covering himself. The porcelain of the object made contact with his white head for just a second before it shattered in on itself. Its structure collapsing against his forehead and the left side of his face. Sharp edges instantly seeking out with an alien blood-lust the touch of his soft flesh to cut into. Allen gasped in pain as a handful found their mark and drew blood from a number of scratches and a few gashes spattered over his cheek, chin, brow and the ridge of his nose. His head leaned down instinctively and tucked into his now-raised hand; an action completely late in reaction as she could already feel pooling drops of the red liquid ready to roll down and stain his skin. His bit his lip in a hiss against the sting of the peppered injuries, glancing up with loud, accusing and shocked eyes to the person who he thought never to be capable of such an act. Whatever minimal pain he felt to the slight injuries seemed instantly next to nothing as his chest gripped and threatened to collapse just like the plate had at her words and her disappearing back.
The stunned and pained Hufflepuff found himself staring frozen after her, dark eyes pleasing for a mental power to turn her around and return her to her seat in front of him. Muscles aching to rise from his seat which he felt chained to to rush after her to at least demand the meaning of her actions. Instead, everything slowed to the most agonizing speed as he watched her completely disappear from his line of sight as he found himself immobile.
It wasn't until someone nudged his shoulder and offered to guide him to the Hospital Wing maybe ten minutes after Jane's throw before he returned to reality. The reality of sitting in the centre of the only deathly silent and wholey focused patch of the Great Hall; the reality of bleeding steadily onto his half-eaten food and the wood of the table; the reality of seeing so much pain in the eyes he knew he loved.
He nodded stiffly to the suggestion, not even glancing towards the face of the one offering it. Pushing past and he rose, he stepped own of the Great Hall silently and dismissing all the eyes on his back. Moving towards where he knew the Hospital Wing to be.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

It was time for the End of the Year Feast, a celebration that the year had been completed and a last dinner for those who were graduating. Anya stepped up to the podium and the owl spread its wings, ushering the room into silence. She cleared her throat. "Welcome to the End of the Year Feast, ladies and gentlemen. We made it to the end of another year. For some of us, this was an easy year filled with laughs and friendship and for others, it was a year filled with strife. But for everyone, it was a year of learning and growing, of changing and evolving. In the end, we'll all be better off for it. Now, on to business. First off, I would like to congratulate all of our graduates on finishing their time at Hogwarts. From here, you will go on to bigger and greater things. And finally, the moment you all have been waiting for, the House Cup. It has been a trying year, but after all the points were tallied up, it seems this year's House Cup winner is Slytherin!" As she revealed the winners, the banners around the Great Hall changed to green and silver banners. "Let us all wish a congratulations to our classmates in Slytherin and enjoy the feast." At long last, the feast food appeared on the tables.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin stepped into the Great Hall and took his place at the Hufflepuff Table, He gently took out his book and began to read quietly as he waited for the room to fill. "Well, that's an interesting turn of events." he said softly as he read the piece of fiction. This is a good book. he thought as he turned the page.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: I can't believe I am actually here at my dream job.
OOC: This post is directed to Austin.

Sandra walked into the hall with a large smile on her face. This was her first year teaching at Hogwarts and the first thing she wanted to do was get to know her students. Sandra ran her fingers through her straight blonde hair before she made her way over to her former house Hufflepuff's table. When she saw a boy that looked like he might be the age in her class she walked over with a big smile on her face and looked at his book.

"What are you reading there young man,"she said with a smile as she looked as his book he was reading."Oh excuse me my name is Sandra Link I am the new World Studies Proffesor,"she said once again before the boy could answer the book question and reached her hand out to him.

Sandra always remebered the first being a great time for her and her friends because they always met new people and the new proffesors in their house. She remembered all of the good times she had in school as she waited for the young man to answer her.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

After putting her belongings near the bed she chose, Ariana walked down to the Great Hall and sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She saved a few seats for her friends Katrina and Steele, who also shared this house. Only a couple other people were already sitting at the table. Austin Brighton, the seventh year Head Boy was reading a book when she spotted him. A woman was speaking to him. Who is she? Ariana wondered as she had never seen this blonde woman before.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:27 am
User Image

Mood: Excited
OoC: (( ))

Legilimency teacher/Wearing/Half-blood/ Hufflepuff

It wasn't Professor Galewind's first time in the castle, but he certainly hadn't been there for a long time. It was good to finally return to Hogwarts were he had spent most of his teenage years. He looked up and down the rows of students with a stupid grin on his face. He wondered if he'd see any of them in his class later once they started. Legilimency was a difficult class though and wasn't very popular with the students. Besides their normal teacher was gone and Professor Galewind was filling in. His experience wasn't very good, but he knew the subject quiet well.

He spotted another teacher who was conversing with a student farther down the Hufflepuff table, but decided not to bother her. He was pretty hungry anyway so maybe it would be a good idea to go find his seat and start eating.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games