Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell raced after what she assumed the trail Ada had taken after giving a piece of mind to the White Fox and running away. She'd never seen her friend so aggressive and angered, not even when she had been playing Quidditch so it both confused and pleasantly surprised her when she saw it. It was nice knowing her well-mannered, docile, wonderful friend could bring out her claws once in a while to defend her friends. Finally she made it to the Hufflepuff entrance and after saying the password she walked in looking for her friend finding her on the couch looking exhausted. Without thinking she gently poked the hand held over her eyes before sitting next to the couch so she wouldn't have to look down nor her friend have to look up. "Soo....what do you think Michelle did to that White masked guy for making you upset?" Nell asked giggling nervously to try and break the ice.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Hufflepuff Common Room | With: Ada | Thoughts: She probably peeled off his fingernails. By hand. With a fiery blade. | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing in the Basement Hallwayspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Angry, shakenspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What just happened?' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Ada's hand slumped off and away from her eyes, falling onto the couch beside her, as she turned her head to look at Nell. She giggled at her question before it was interrupted by a hiccup. "Oh, I dunno... threaten to boil his eyes, possibly hexed him if she was mad enough. She's already conspiring against him. Tomorrow she'll have a plan to try and get her hands on a badger and a snake to put in his bed sheets. Or something equally horrid, almost definitely involving the animals, since he made such a big deal out of them." She sighed a bit, closing her eyes again. "You get the feeling that the guys thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is? I did. Bloody pompous arse." Her eyes flew open, and she laughed, hiccuping again. "If I didn't know better, I'd say it's the new Transfiguration professor. He's certainly as full of himself." Still, the masked man had seemed younger, and at least a bit smarter that their rather idiotic seeming professor.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:56 pm
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell giggled along with Ada as she listed all the ways Michelle would more than likely get even with the masked man by tomorrow's breakfast. She raised an eyebrow at the hiccup that erupted from her before nodding at her assessment of the man. "He did! With his whole philosophical mumbo jumbo about jumping to conclusions or not jumping to conclusions. He sounded like a bad Shakespeare novel." The Scot chuckled at her own words before doubling over at her friend's as she brought up their new Transfiguration professor. "Completely! If I didn't know any better I'd bet he just woke up one morning and decided to teach because he liked the sound of his own voice!" Nell continued laughing thinking of the man and his self-absorbed attitude.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Hufflepuff Common Room | With: Ada | Thoughts: He reminds me of someone but who? | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing in the Basement Hallwayspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Angry, shakenspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What just happened?' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide giggled. That was a pretty accurate reading on their new professor for sure. "Do you ever wonder how a person gets to be like that? What could possibly happen to make someone so smug, so... self-obsessed?" Ada had never understood it. No one was so great that they could be honest with themselves and still believe that they warranted such a huge ego, right? And yet there were so many people who were just so arrogant that, yes, they did speak just to hear the sound of their own voice! It was insanely annoying.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:28 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Common Room

Chloe was sitting in the common room by herself. She was deep in thought and not over the usual things like classes. Her mind was on a combination of things one being that summer was fast approaching, where she'd go back to being bored for two months before going back for her fourth year. That was one more year closer to graduating and it was tough to think about.

'I wonder what I'm going to do after graduating...?' Chloe thought. She still wasn't sure, yeah she thought about being an Auror or even going into healing which she thought would be more up her ally. However she didn't know if any of that interested her. Shaking head she looked up at the ceiling and laid her head back. Chloe's thought wandering to someone she'd been trying to talk to more.

Guys were the most complicated thing and Chloe didn't understand much when it came to them. However when it came to cheering someone up she could usually handle it. Sun was one of those people that she was trying to cheer up and help him enjoy his time at Hogwarts. However Chloe felt as if she wasn't making that much of an impact. 'Why do people have to make life complicated...?' she wondered. Chloe didn't know much about life but she really did want to help those she felt needed it.

With: No one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana led the first years down to the common room. When they got there, the prefect tapped the barrel; two from the bottom, middle of the second row in the stack of barrels. This opened up the entrance, but before stepping inside, Ariana turned to face the first years. "It is extremely crucial for you to not tell anyone how to get in our common room. If you do, you will end up in some serious trouble," she warned before leading the first years inside. Once inside, the redhead faced all of the eleven year olds. "This is the common room. There are girls' dormitories, and there are boys' dormitories. If you have any further questions, you may ask myself, Ariana Hawthorne, or the other two prefects, Dhylan Nolynn and Chantale Ellis."

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:16 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa watched the prefect tap the barrel. Which one was it she tapped again? she wondered. Oh well, as long as she found her way back here someone would surely let her in, sooner or later. She stepped into the common room together with the other first years. She gaped. It is so nice and cozy. After the Prefect finished talking she sneered up at the girls' dormitories. My cat and all my stuff must be up there. she thought. Not sure if they were to stay in the common room for a while or go up to bed, she decided to stay put. She looked nervously at the other first years hoping someone would ask something or go somewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:13 am
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora shuffled into the Common Room with the other first years, already memorizing which barrel to tap. After a brief introduction from one of the prefects the first years were free to wander around. Nora gazed at the cozy room, drinking in all the yellow and black decorations with pride and happiness. She spied Sariwa over to one side and made her way over to her. She smiled happily, feeling contentment like a pool in her stomach, still accompanied by the slight buzz of leftover nerves. "Sariwa, right? How about we go check out the dormitory? I'd love to introduce you to my cat Bevin." she offered, a bit nervous should Sariwa refuse.

Sariwa

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

Sariwa was glad someone talked to her. "Yes, hi again Nora" she said smiling shyly. Most of her nervousness was now gone when someone else took control of the situation. "Yeah, I would love checking out the girls' dormitories with you... And to meet your cat!" she added. She started moving towards the dormitories. "You know, my cat should be up there too. His name is Hercules." she hesitated for a moment. "Wouldn't it be cool if our cats became friends? Hercules hasn't had many friends to play with back home..." she said thinking that the same was true for her as well.

Amadeli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

Sariwa waited in the common room. She knew she was early so she had taken a seat next to the small round windows. The second Quidditch game of the season was about to begin in a few hours and she wanted to be sure she would not miss it, especially not since she had asked Nora to come with her. She knew how time flew by when she was exploring in the castle and besides, she did not want to get lost today, so hanging in the common room seemed like a good idea. She had her copy of 'One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi' with her and she studied not only the plants, but also the drawings of them. "One day I will be as good at drawing as the person who drew these plants" she thought with determination while looking at the neat outlining of the Aconite (or Wolfsbane) flowers.

((OOC: Change of IRL plans, so I will be off for most of Saturday, if not the whole day. I will take it up on Sunday again though.))
Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

Amadeli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:22 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora trotted into the Common Room, wrapping her scarf around herself as she nearly bumped into Sariwa. "Oh! I didn't think you would be here so early!" she said with a smile, setting the clasp on her cloak. "If we get there early enough, we can get really good seats!" she added excitedly, already heading for the exit, curls bobbing around her yellow and black scarf. "I'm rooting for Ravenclaw - that's my dad's house. What about you?"

{{No worries - I'll post at the pitch and you can catch up there on Sunday smile }}
Amadeli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana hadn't really had time to just be alone until now. Friday, Steele broke up with her. Yesterday, he left and she had to play Quidditch. Today, she woke up and he was gone. That was it. The last goodbye was over. Surprisingly, Ariana did a good job at keeping her tears dormant over the last two days. There were no signs of waterworks, so that was a plus. However, after waking up and realizing she wouldn't have him around anymore, the redhead only wanted to curl up in a ball and cry or sleep.. or both. No students were in the common room right now, for they were all probably out doing something productive with their time, or maybe just wandering the halls aimlessly. Either way, the girl was alone and crying into her hoodie which she took off after getting too hot. Thank god I washed my make up off, she thought, staring down at her grey hoodie which did not have any black smears on it from mascara.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhylan walked down the stairs, still in his sleep clothes. He'd stayed up all night reviewing his History of Magic book. OWLs were coming up soon, after all! He managed to sleep in, which was rare, given that he liked to be up at six every morning. He slipped his glasses on, then nibbled on a sugar quill. The Common Room was empty, apart from someone on the couch. Someone... crying? He perked up at the sound, then looked over to see who it was. "Ariana?! Wh-what's wrong?!" He hurried to her side, then awkwardly scooped her into a hug. He wasn't very good at consoling people, but he would try. He would try for her.
For Ariana.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana heard her name, but she didn't look to see who it was. Instead, the girl sat up as straight as she could, turned her face the other way, and wiped her tears with one hand. "I'm fine," she said, turning to see who it was. Before she could do anything more than realize it was Dhylan, the boy scooped her into a hug. The redhead leaned her face into his shoulder and let more tears come out. After a moment, she said, "Steele damped meh." It came out extremely muffled since her face was buried into the boy's shirt.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhylan rubbed Ari's back, letting her cry it out. When she said "Steele damped meh," he had to blink, then figured out what she meant. Steele dumped her?! That was totally uncalled for, no matter what the circumstances happened to be. "Tch. It's his loss, isn't it?" He blushed a bit, having not meant to say that aloud. After he'd blurted it out, however, he had no choice but continue. "Ariana, listen to me. You're probably the most amazing girl I know. You're always kind, to anyone and everyone, and you're always willing to help. Now, I know I've not always been that exceptional of a friend, particularly to you, yet you have always been here when I needed a smile, so I'm gonna reciprocate it. Ari, you're a great person, and Steele is a self-absorbed jerk. He didn't deserve you, but you gave him a chance regardless, because that's the kind of person you are." He had to physically bite down on his tongue to stop, since he was rambling. His wiry arms wrapped tighter around her, hugging the redhead tightly. If anyone needed a hug, it was she.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games