Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:01 pm

~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Advance Flying and Quidditch Ref~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John smiled. He didn't remember her visiting. But maybe they were a couple. "Thanks. I still don't remember that." He must have been in pain if he didn't remember that. How long was he out? Passing in and out. "I don't even remember that. Man... it must have been bad." His head was hurting as he tried to remember. Spirit rubbed against sensing his masters pain. John petted Spirit. Giving up on remembering. "At least I'm alive."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:22 pm

User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
|Arithmancy Professor | Former Gryffindor | Quidditch Fanatic |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira nodded to him again. She figured he wouldn't remember that day. He had been in a lot of pain, so said the nurse. She couldn't help but stare at his hand. He was missing a finger. She shook her head and turned to Amity. "Well, Ami and Cam did a great job on that win. What a match.... So... Yeah." she said, mumbling the last parts. Quite an awkward topic for this group of young professors. Happy times call for happy conversations.

{OOC:}

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John and Amity | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Fun times with a friend | What am I humming?: Nothing yet |

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:27 pm

User Image
~Professor Amity Carter~
┃ Ӎommy ┃Ӷavenclaw ┃ Ҁooking щith Ӎagic ┃ Ӎetamorphmagus ┃

═━━═

Amity smiled at Akira. Her best friend for many years, Amity had grown to trust the woman. Now that she wasn't with Chroma, Amity was going to need her friend more than ever. "You both played well. I was knocked out not twenty seconds after John! You actually survived the game! she said. She pat Akira on the arm and smiled.
{OOC:}

Wearing

═━━═

Daughters are Angels sent from above
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Advance Flying and Quidditch Ref~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John smiled and nodded. It was most likely one game that he would like to remember. "I hope she did. But what is the students idea of fun now? Ours was Quidditch." He began to chuckle. He remembered what they would do in advanced flying. "Remember in class when we all would play keep away from Slytherin. That was fun."

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 pm

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔢, tαkε mʏ 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡.
xxxxI'll lεαd 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 mαdnεss.
We're bound to 𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭.// Sit and watch as ℐ 𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔢.

►► She stood in utterly solitary silence in the Great Hall at the foot of the staircase, debating whether or not she should enter. She had spent the past several minutes trying to convince herself that the feast was likely over, though she could hear the voices drifting through the enormous doorway. In all honesty, Professor Egan wasn't much for feasts, or gatherings of any kind. The word "antisocial" seemed applicable when speaking of the professor, but in reality, she was nervous. It was her first year teaching at Hogwarts, and she was quietly determined to survive more than one year. She was teaching a reasonably easy subject, had taken up residence with the Ravenclaws, and, though she was still young, she was knowledgeable enough about her subject to allow her to make it as interesting as possible, provided the students were genuinely interested in it.
She shook her head as if in a daze, realizing with a light flush in her cheeks that she had been standing silently at the bottom of the staircase for much longer than necessary. With a sigh, she smoothed her dress and entered the Hall. Her jaw nearly hit the floor as her eyes quickly swept the sea of black-clad figures, with the staff sitting at the head table. As surreptitiously as possible, and keeping close to the wall, she made her way to her respective seat at the staff table. It wasn't as if the Greek professor was hungry in the slightest, but she felt it was prudent to have a chance to mingle with her colleagues. She sat in her seat and immediately filled her goblet with wine that was the color of fresh blood, more to give her something to do with her hands for the moment.
The Sorting was nearly over, which was perfect. She wouldn't have to suffer at the staff table for long.User Image

Sтrιρ мɛ nακɛ∂:
I кηøω ωɦʏ тɦɛ ϲαɢɛɗ ɓɩʀɗ sɩηɢs Ғɛммɛ Ғαтαℓɛ
мusɩϲ тɛαϲɦɛʀ
καɩтɛη ɛɢαη
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She looked over the students as sorting closed. She pushed herself out of the chair and mad her way to the podium. Waiting for the students to calm down, she began."Welcome to our new students and professors. Those of you who are returning, we are glad to have you back. This will be a wonderful year here at Hogwarts and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I intend to. Students are reminded that the Forbidden Forest is off limits. Now with out further ado, everyone may eat!" She finished her speech and food appeared on all the tables. Moving back to her seat she was happy to get something of substance. Picking up a pasty she started to nibble on it." and let the year begin." She said to herself as she washed down her sweet with a drink from her goblet.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:46 pm

User Image
User Image

The doors to the Great Hall burst open and a cold gust of wind followed suit. The candles nearest the door went out. The lighting flicked as Jack came waltzing in the Great Hall. He adjusted his tie and then ran a hand on the side of his head to flatten his hair there. Hogwarts was the same, even after all these years. And this hall... it hadn't changed a bit. Except for the person sitting at the main chair. A familiar face that brought the quirky smirk to Jack's face.

Being on his own brought the best out of Jack.

"Yes, children... you should be very wary of what lurks in those shadowy borders," Jack sauntered up towards the front of the Great Hall, slowly unbuttoning his coat, "Take it from me... some creatures don't like to be bothered. And, some of you," he looked at all the fresh young faces and realized that he was still hungry. Adrenaline kept that down, for the moment, "Well, some of you look like you might be quite the treat for them,"

Jack took off his coat and swung it over his shoulder, finally making it to the Staff table, "My, I love what you've done to the place!" Jack smiled at Inari, "I hear tell that you're in need of a caretaker?" the benefits of having good hearing... "I'd like to fill that position," he raised his eyebrows at Inari, then winked.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I need this job
What I'm doing: Speaking with Inari
Who I'm with: Every student and professor
Where I am: Great Hall
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm

User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Thrilled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari's eye shot up to the doors as they were pushed open. In walked a man she'd been wondering about. Jack had up disappeared a while back. The lights flicked and she felt a chill. It seemed Jack had went through a change during this trip away from the school. Her face couldn't help but show her excitement at seeing him once more."Well well, it's good to see you again Jack. I like the new skin tone, suits you." She smirked, though she did agree with the complement, he looked quite dashing. His hair still in perfect place, she'd always loved his hair."As far as filling the position, I think you'd do wonderfully. Can you start now?" Her voice laced with an audible double meaning to anyone paying attention.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 pm

User Image
User Image

Jack felt his body tingle at Inari's words. After all this time, he was surprised that she remembered him. Heck, he was surprised at how close he felt to her. This could be dangerous, he thought. But so was borrowing money from a vampire, and it turned out alright in the end.

"Is it that obvious?" Jack rubbed his face with the back of his hand. He hoped she hadn't already figured out his dirty little secret, but part of him kind of did. It would make explaining a lot easier.

He smiled at her next statement, then made his way - slowly - around the table, his eyes looking into her's, "Inari, my dear, you of all people should know that I am always ready," Jack placed his jacket on the back of a free chair. He tilted his head, then realized that it was a mannerism he picked up from Strike and quickly corrected it as he sat down.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: She's like I remember
What I'm doing: Sitting down
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 pm

User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Thrilled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari chuckled. It was definitely the same Jack she had grown quite fond of in past. Picking up her drink she took a swig, letting the cold liquid wash over her tongue."I'd offer you a drink but not sure I have what you want at the ready." She turning to him as he got seated she indulged in her curiosity."So can I ask where you've been hiding?" Her eye not leaving his. If she had one thing going for her it was definitely her gaze. She could make a man hungry with desire just using her eyes. Her body didn't hurt either.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:42 pm

User Image
User Image

Jack shrugged. So she did figure it out. Clever girl.

"Oh, you know," he grabbed a biscuit and played with it casually, "Here and there... can't stay long in one place, run to the next," Jack took a bite from the biscuit and made a face that lasted for a split second. Food tasted bizarre to him after so many months of just having blood. It was all... chewy and stuck to his mouth.

"It's not easy being wanted," Jack smiled charmingly before adding, "You would know," he winked again, then reached for his goblet.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: She's like I remember
What I'm doing: Eating
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm

User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Flying Instructor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

The sound of chatter filled the air, as Cinq listened to each and every one of them, picking up bits and pieces as he went. Suddenly an outsider settled into the Great Hall and gained a position as if he already had it. No interviews. No background checks. It peaked Cinq's interest, though even if he was drowning in curiosity, he didn't try to jump in and get to know the guy. All he was focused on was the chatter in the Great Hall and the pain in his chest as it spiked through his body with each cough.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 am

User Image
Loretta Blake

Divination Professor

Ravenclaw

Loretta frowned as she was ignored by the Headmistress. Had she already done something wrong? Or had the woman just not heard her? Probably too busy flirting to say anything... The thought was there before Loretta had a chance to stop it, and she blushed, glancing around to see if anyone had noticed, if somehow she had betrayed her thoughts. Satisfied she was safe, Loretta glanced down at the Slytherin table just in time to see a first year - Joshua... something? - place his arm around Eliora's shoulders. The poor girl looked so confused. Just when she thought Eli would just shake off the boy's arm - which she tried to do - another boy, an older looking boy, perhaps a fifth year, said something and placed his arm around Eli's waist, pulling her too him, where she seemed to nearly melt. She'd have to have a talk with the girl, and her new friend. She watched as her niece gazed after him as he walked down to another boy further down the table and shook her head. She would definitely talk with them.

Food appeared and Loretta filled her plate with food, finally closing her book. She would find it later.

Currently: Watching Eliora and eating. Outfit:Teacher's ClothesAccent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Who's that boy?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:25 pm

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Darkness caressed every iron-hardened feature and stubbled jawline, daunting, luminescent gold eyes glowed beneath the shroud of black that had blanketed him and his magic, ancient and toiled and black. Bronze plated armor weighed him down, draped across his shoulders, and muddled beneath an earthen robe of heavy, thick material; enchanted, charmed—and, at the worst cost—cursed. The sigil of the English Bullmastiff adorned the heart of his armor, the coat of arms of his family. Nefarious, and infamous, the winding serpentine smile on his lips breathed secrets the devil’s not dare speak, nor Hell’s hounds would breach. Spindled and intertwined in tangled webs manipulated at his very fingers—his hands in the pockets of every wallet.

Silence daunted him, plagued him and his darkened heavy aura, though a mischievous, playful, and almost daring smile always grazed his lips, as if life was a game… A game he intended to win. A hunt, and an adventure. One of golden chaos and profound power like glory.

Shattered, torn, and ripped, Remington lurched from his thoughts, the flicker of lights and daunting shift in the air breathed in like poison to him, a darkness, but one he knew not well. A man, insidious, and charming, and death, strolled in, the eyes of nearly every woman on him, some with the true instinct to shuffle away, but most, weak willed and fell victim to the allure.

The professor of Cursebreaking was caught a crossroads, though no expression leaked through the iron tempered defenses of his masks, he was….

Infuriated….

Who was this man, with the walk of the predator, strolling so casually in the midst of this feast to approach the newly appointed Headmistress, Inari Evernight. Glances exchanged, and narrowed gold eyes wondered, impassive (or was it jealousy wink what history did this man have with her? Why doesn't he know him?

And—

Had he just taken the position of Aiden Gallagher?

No—what could have happened, he needed the old caretaker, and their deal. Wait—but then—what’s to come of Bartlebee?

Paranoia crept as he scanned the staff table. No sign of Sillia Rosier. Then, furious, hasty, desperate swipes of golden eyes ravaged the tables. Hildegard Nettlepot? Gone. Chase Balford. Gone. Phinelia von Ichval? Gone.

What had she done……. The thoughts whirled in his mind as he fought for composure. He needed to find them. His children. Her child. If they were gone—then his duties lie elsewhere. Family, Duty, Honor; the words of the Notts. And his daughter needed him.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:10 pm

User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
|Arithmancy Professor | Former Gryffindor | Quidditch Fanatic |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira watched as a surprisingly good looking man approached the staff table, conversed with the Headmistress, then sat down. How odd. Oh well. What mattered at the moment was that the food had finally been served. Akira smiled at her two friends and poured herself a goblet of pumpkin juice.

{OOC: Urgh. Crappy post. XP}

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John and Amity | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Time to eat! | What am I humming?: Eh |
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games