Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:21 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Ah, I see that Lief isn't the only one to have a kid! How is your little one/munchkin?
Ah, the mission I'm on is the one where I believe anyone can participate. It is the Digimon King Rp biggrin
Oh, you are more than welcome to call me Hope or Nicole ^^

Well, I'll take to calling you Nicole, then, if it's fine. ^_^
And as for it being my biological child like Lief's kid, and soon to come, she isn't my kid, but I'm her legal guardian. She's my uncle's kid and I'm taking care of her whilst he is back in the United States working. And oh, I was mainly thinking about the main RP in the guild, not the event RP, but I should probably sign up for that one as well... neutral

That is fine withe me ^^
Oh, besides being her legal guardian are you also her Godfather?
I myself am from the U.S so I can understand that there are opportunities for work here.
Until the event RP is done I don't believe anyone can do any other missions. Though, that just means that you'll not only be able to communicate with my character but many others as well biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:24 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

You have another kid on the way?

Oh ya, you didn't know? she'll be here in May, 2 kids in 14 month gonk

Why are you making this face --> gonk
I thought you just had a kid...I didn't realize you were rearing for another one so soon.

Making that face because that's a lot of responsibility hahaha, not sure how we'll do it but don't have much of a choice haha.
and yep having another hahah

Children are a lot of responsibility so its sort of surprising how you are having another one so quickly.
Though, I'm sure I can think of plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy but perhaps in your hearts you really wanted another child.

Ya it wasn't quite on purpose but right after having a kid your chances for it to happen again are greatly increased for a few months, almost nullifys birth control sometimes.
Edit: But we are glad we are having her haha didn't want it to sound like we didn't want her

I'll need to keep that in mind when the days for parenthood get closer. Did your wife take birth control?
I was just thinking that I could make a small joke here but I'll leave it alone ^^;
So, will you have two girls or one boy and one girl?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:25 pm
Hope the kind
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Ah, I see that Lief isn't the only one to have a kid! How is your little one/munchkin?
Ah, the mission I'm on is the one where I believe anyone can participate. It is the Digimon King Rp biggrin
Oh, you are more than welcome to call me Hope or Nicole ^^

Well, I'll take to calling you Nicole, then, if it's fine. ^_^
And as for it being my biological child like Lief's kid, and soon to come, she isn't my kid, but I'm her legal guardian. She's my uncle's kid and I'm taking care of her whilst he is back in the United States working. And oh, I was mainly thinking about the main RP in the guild, not the event RP, but I should probably sign up for that one as well... neutral

That is fine withe me ^^
Oh, besides being her legal guardian are you also her Godfather?
I myself am from the U.S so I can understand that there are opportunities for work here.
Until the event RP is done I don't believe anyone can do any other missions. Though, that just means that you'll not only be able to communicate with my character but many others as well biggrin

You could do other missions while the event is going on, it's just once you are in the rp event that you can't do anything else. Like if I haddn't signed up i was gonna start a different mission and do that while ya'll were in the rp event.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:26 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

I thought you just had a kid...I didn't realize you were rearing for another one so soon.

Making that face because that's a lot of responsibility hahaha, not sure how we'll do it but don't have much of a choice haha.

Children are a lot of responsibility so its sort of surprising how you are having another one so quickly.
Though, I'm sure I can think of plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy but perhaps in your hearts you really wanted another child.

Ya it wasn't quite on purpose but right after having a kid your chances for it to happen again are greatly increased for a few months, almost nullifys birth control sometimes.
Edit: But we are glad we are having her haha didn't want it to sound like we didn't want her

I'll need to keep that in mind when the days for parenthood get closer. Did your wife take birth control?
I was just thinking that I could make a small joke here but I'll leave it alone ^^;

She was on birth control but it doesn't always work haha

so 2 girls smile  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:27 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

so 2 girls smile

Was it a surprise when she told you that she was pregnant, again?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:30 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

so 2 girls smile

Ya it was, she found out when I was in Haiti last summer and told me when i came home. She was freaking out pretty bad because she wasn't sure how we would do 2 kids. and we had gone through a lot of stuff with the first kid with doctor visits and such.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:43 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

so 2 girls smile

Ya it was, she found out when I was in Haiti last summer and told me when i came home. She was freaking out pretty bad because she wasn't sure how we would do 2 kids. and we had gone through a lot of stuff with the first kid with doctor visits and such.

If you are comfortable answering; why did you keep the child? I know that children can bear a lot of pressure on finances and such  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:47 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

so 2 girls smile

If you are comfortable answering; why did you keep the child? I know that children can bear a lot of pressure on finances and such

It was never an option to not keep her. Just because we are worried about how we will do something doesn't mean we don't think we can. Just normal human worries that everyone goes through when having a child.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

so 2 girls smile

It was never an option to not keep her. Just because we are worried about how we will do something doesn't mean we don't think we can. Just normal human worries that everyone goes through when having a child.

I see, I see. Then does that mean you will try for a third? Hoping that it may be a male?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:51 pm
Hope the kind

In reference to the event I understand now that I have to join the event, but that's the plan either way now. So I'll see you on the battlefield buajaja! XD But no, her godparents are deceased and I'm the only one financially stable to take care of her at the moment, but I'm not bothered. My girlfriend helps me raise her and was 100% on-board with her staying with us, until her father finally returns. Also I lived in the States for seventeen years, but moved for educational reasons. Officially living in Costa Rica.

lief_7

Thanks for clarifying that Lief, just gonna post an intro in the main RP for the event, so I can join up with everyone.  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:52 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

I see, I see. Then does that mean you will try for a third? Hoping that it may be a male?

That's the plan but she wants to wait a few years this time haha The current plan is to have 4 kids  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:53 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

In reference to the event I understand now that I have to join the event, but that's the plan either way now. So I'll see you on the battlefield buajaja! XD But no, her godparents are deceased and I'm the only one financially stable to take care of her at the moment, but I'm not bothered. My girlfriend helps me raise her and was 100% on-board with her staying with us, until her father finally returns. Also I lived in the States for seventeen years, but moved for educational reasons. Officially living in Costa Rica.

lief_7

Thanks for clarifying that Lief, just gonna post an intro in the main RP for the event, so I can join up with everyone.

I was wondering when you moved, last i checked you were here haha. So you went to college there? That's cool.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:01 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Yes! See you on the battlefield where 500 soldiers are chasing us to the death kekekeke
Seventeen years is quite some time but what sort of educational reasons?
Doesn't Costa Rica have some ties with the US?
lief_7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:03 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

That's the plan but she wants to wait a few years this time haha The current plan is to have 4 kids

Four kids! Then is the plan to have 2 boys and 2 girls? But...what if all your kids are girls. Its going to be a household of five girls to one boy.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:06 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Four kids! Then is the plan to have 2 boys and 2 girls? But...what if all your kids are girls. Its going to be a household of five girls to one boy.

That would be the though but anything could happen. My wife had 2 sisters and i have 3 brothers so both of us don't know how to raise the opposite sex. So far im losing haha.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games