Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm
X Kaos X

Sinnoh Champion John
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I was informed that DNA-only digimon are not allowed to be de-digivolved in this event, so please delete the art I made. I'm sorry for the inconvience. >.<

No, no, no... only DNA digimon that don't have a known De-digivolution. ZeedMilliniumon is fine since it has a known line. Digimon like Imperidramon DM, Omnimon, and Chaosmon are not.

Sorry for the confusion.

This mean I can De-digivolve ZeedMilliniumon to Gigadramon since mine was DNA between moon and Giga?

No, it means it will go to whatever DMA has it listed as it's primary de-digivolution. The reason (omnimon & chaosmon) the others aren't allowed is because they are composed of two different digimon.

So in this case, by dedigivolving Zeedmillinumon, you'd get millineummon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 am
Cutter Knight

Hey Cutter. May I ask you this but what digimon is it that you were planning on Unexpected Digivolving in this post?

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:03 am
ultimatemk
Cutter Knight

Hey Cutter. May I ask you this but what digimon is it that you were planning on Unexpected Digivolving in this post?

It was candlemon I posted up by accident forgetting I used that to get Agunimon, sorry for any confusing i may have caused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:25 pm
Okay, so I have a Salamon, and basically all of its normal digivolutions have been unlocked - Gatomon, Angewomon, etc.
Can I have Gatomon digovolve into nefertimon? o:

harmonieux

Fatcat

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm
harmonieux
Okay, so I have a Salamon, and basically all of its normal digivolutions have been unlocked - Gatomon, Angewomon, etc.

I dont understand what you mean. If you used gatomon already to turn her into angewomon. Then no. But if you havent, you can armor Digivolve her if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:39 pm
Darkfire Karan
harmonieux

I dont understand what you mean. If you used gatomon already to turn her into angewomon. Then no. But if you havent, you can armor Digivolve her if you want.

Haha, you answered my question perfectly. (:
Alright, that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming! <3

harmonieux

Fatcat

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:34 pm
Totally random question...
Back in the day you couldn't mode change mode change Bleezemon BM to regular Bleezemon.
I was looking at the mode change description and it no long is listed as a restriction.
So long story short Bleezemon BM mode changes into Bleezemon?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:49 am
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Back in the day you couldn't mode change mode change Bleezemon BM to regular Bleezemon.
I was looking at the mode change description and it no long is listed as a restriction.

I'm going to be obnoxious and repost this ; 3;
Sorry for being a pork butt...

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:19 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Wind-Up Pickpocket

You can Mode Change BM to Beelzemon because it's going from the Demon Lord to the regular one. Plus I did it myself, so i'd assume it would be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:20 pm
Levelknight
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Wind-Up Pickpocket

You can Mode Change BM to Beelzemon because it's going from the Demon Lord to the regular one. Plus I did it myself, so i'd assume it would be fine.

Yay! thank you!

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Maxis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:31 pm
Does Duskmon have a fusion form of his beast and warrior form like the rest of the warriors?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:39 pm
Demonic Maxis
Does Duskmon have a fusion form of his beast and warrior form like the rest of the warriors?

No not currently, there is one for the lowemon line but we dont currently have a sprite for that one.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:17 pm
Demonic Maxis

If you are asking do Duskmon and Velgemon have a "corrupt" dark spirit fusion digimon, no they don't; however Duskmon and Velgemon can, according to the DMA, DNA into Rhihimon, which is the "pure" dark spirit fusion digimon, also this would go in the DNA Q&A, not the TP shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:50 pm
Okay so my question is about unexpected digivolution.

What happens if you unexpected a baby digimon, but in the list of digimon you can obtain it includes rookie level digimon. Are you allowed to skip levels?

For example:

Botamon's unexpected list is:
BlackAgumon
Budmon
Candlemon
Pagumon
Pinamon
Tokomon
Wanyamon

BlackAgumon and Candlemon are both rookie level digimon. If Botamon were to unexpect digivolve and it landed on BlackAgumon then is this allowed?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games