Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 pm
nathan was looking and having a standoff with the nemesis. "your noy getting him he said without taking his eye off nemesis. "you want him come and take him" he said and formed his sword arm and rushed nemesis.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm
"Give him to us or you might suffer injury.And we wouldn't want that would we?" He pointed one gun at her. Nemesis slowly got up pissed.
User Image  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 pm
nathan was moving at very fast pace and was raising his sword arm. he was aiming shove his blade thru nemesis's head. he roared and picked up speed. "im going to kill you then take out your assistance as well." he said as he neared nemesis.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

Sarah glared at the gun pointing at her. She decided to stall. But it was a question she did want answered anyways. "Your voice...i know it." She said to the hooded man. Her grip slightly losening on Mike, but she still held him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:02 pm
The hooded man ran into Nathan sending him down the mans left arm seemed like bricks.The hood came off showing it was Drake."Now if you please cool it before some unpleasant pain will come to you." He said soullessly."This will end the dispute." He opened a large case Nemesis picked up a rocket launcher out of it aiming it for Sarah."Locked on....!" It groaned."If that man is to move shoot her." He said smirking."So what is it? her death or the boys body?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

Sarah glared at Drake. "Damn it Drake i thought you were on our side.." She said as she looked at the rocket launcher aimed for her. She knew one hit from a rocket launcher...she might or might not survive. She looked down at the boy's body. "But you already know what the T-virus does when it comes to regeneration." She said. "It varies with strength of the infection, I am proof of that. So is Nathan and just about anyone with the T-virus in them."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:09 pm
nathan skids and rolls up. "wow what in the hell" he said feeling like he just got hit with a truck. "he looked at the rocket launcher and then looked at sarah. "you know doing that only pisses me off you know and the same goes for her." he was on his feet and growling at the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
"Wait how do you know me?I..... dont remember you.graa...Enough! stop getting into my head hand over the body!I dont know why I was sent to retrieve it I dont ask questions as a expendable soldier!"He glared at the girl thinking she was messing with his head.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Drake. "You...don't remember me? You helped me try to escape the Hive in Africa. I fought a Licker for you. And you came to the Hive, here and you even held a gun up to Wesker before he almost killed me." Sarah explained to Drake. She shook her head. "They did somthing to you so you'd lose your memory. To keep you loyal." She told him. She'd lost memory aswell.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:18 pm
"waaaait a minute your that guy from the hive. that led us out the first time" he said and was pointing at him he moved and made his way between her and the rocket launcher.  

R a M

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
He growled in pain but a soldier was talking on his pad Drake felt something surge threw him then he growled."You lie! I would never go against Wesker like that!Enough of your lies give me the body now or I will kill you!" He growled again Nemesis seemed to get something else as two soldiers came off the copter with another case holding another rocket launcher He picked it up and looked at the girl."Locked on............!" Drake pulled out his other gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Drake. "Yes, yes you did. I'm not lying so did i. " She said and bent down to lay down the body on the ground. But she didn't stand up yet, her hand was resting lightly on her gun. "He only did that to you so you wouldn't do it again!" She growled. "They're controlling you Drake!" She said. Her hand didn't move from her gun. "He had control over me. With a virus, i had no memory of current events and had to follow his every will." She told him. "I broke free from it and got away Drake. You can too."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:35 pm
nathan was making his armor more dense. but at the expence of mobilty he was making himself into a shield. he watched as they took out another rocket launcher. "as long as they dont have napalm im good it seems high heat does the most damage to me" he tought to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Electricity sparked from his chest enough to show something was there he ran over picking up the body and threw it to the men which started up the copter Drake and Nemesis never took there weapons down as they slowly backed up."We will let you wallow in your whole cornucopia of lies!" He said glaring at them.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Drake's chest. As they took Mike's body and started to back up Sarah quickly pulled out her guns, one in each hand. She glanced at Drake. Then fired a shot to the source of electricity on his chest. Hoping it would break what ever was there. She wasn't sure if it would hurt him or not, either way, it had to be done. And a slight spark of electricity when the bullet hit, showed that she hit her mark.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games