Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff▷Muggleborn▷Married to Aedan Lowery▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran walked down the familiar old streets of Hogsmeade with his equally familiar basket of goodies by his side. After attending his nephew's Quidditch game last year he had run into an old friend who had requested (read demanded) that he come and visit. And of course bring sweets from his shop. He chuckled under his breath as he past by a group of teens, years will continually go by and Amata never could get enough of chocolate. So he made a couple batches of his best stuff, as well as a few normal candies to keep up her stocks he was sure she depleted each year. Finding that this was a good place to stand and not look completely creepy he stopped and stood away from the street and slipped a candy f** between his lips. He gave up the stuff after graduating, and because Aedan went on a kissing strike greatly reducing his need of nicotine and increased his libido but sometimes when he was nervous or bored the familiar feel of a stick between his lips made him feel better. Ciaran let out a sigh before biting a bit off the end of the candy and watching the youngins going by. Dammit he was getting old!←

Candy says I hate the quiet places
that cause the smallest taste of what will be
Candy says I hate the big decisions
that cause endless revisions in my mind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin turned around when Rick called her name, "Hi Rick! Uhm, maybe we could go to...like, Madam Puddifoot's? Or, uhm, maybe Honeydukes or Three Broomsticks?" Cait pulled at her hair, had she really suggested they go to Madam Puddifoot's? The tea shop notorious for couples to go to? Her cheeks flushed red and she looked at the ground. "Or we don't have to go the first one. I, uhm...How's the weather?" Caitlin tried, rather awkwardly. Maybe she should try not saying embarrassing things.

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Ciaranspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, thank goodness. My drawers were getting a bit empty...' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Amata's face broke into a wide grin when she spied her best friend, toting his basket as always. She knew from experience that it would be full to the brim with homemade sweets. She wasn't going to lie, their mutual sweet tooth was probably the reason they were such good friends. It had been one of the things that had brought them together, for sure. She approached the man and opened her arms to give him a hug. "Hey there, Hobbit," she greeted, using her favorite nickname for him. She loved lording it over him that she was a good three inches taller than he was. "You know, you have excellent timing, I think I'm down to one drawer of your candies." She gave him a teasing smile. She took the candy cigarette from him, biting off the opposite end and then waving it in his face a bit. "You know, for a second, I thought you were smoking again. Bad habit, that." She'd always been thankful that Aedan had gotten him to quit. Nevermind that a good bulk of the population did it. She was actually allergic to the smoke, so it was nice that someone had convinced her best friend to stop. She gestured towards the Three Broomsticks with the candy stick, smiling. "Hungry? Care to pop in for a drink and a bite?" Honestly, she was famished. With the school year being over, she hadn't been getting her three square meals... mostly because she didn't want to cook. The school's House-Elves had spoiled her; she couldn't make a meal half as tasty as they could, so what was the point?

დ დ დ Under covers staying dry and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff▷Muggleborn▷Married to Aedan Lowery▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran turned to the sound of his friend's voice and pulled the candy from between his lips with a wide grin. 'I'm sorry I can't hear ya from the stratosphere BFG, ya might need to bend down for us normals." he teased back before graciously accepting her hug. Ever since business began booming and adopting three kids he didn't have the time he used to to just bang around with Amata. Hearing her comment about his candies he drew back with a mock affronted face. "I knew it! I knew you only wanted me fer my goodies! Well get in line sistah, I'm taken!" Not being able to hold it in for very long her began laughing before offering the basket with a light swing before his candy f** was stolen away causing him to pout lightly. "After the kissing strike of oh ten, never touchin' the stuff again." he said with a light shudder from remembering. Looking to where she was gesturing Ciaran gave another teasing grin. "Jus' gotten outta school and yer already eatin' out, fer shame!" Although, this didn't stop him from walking towards the Broomsticks excited for the taste of butterbeer straight from the tap like he was used to as a student. "Yer lucky I'm in the mood for an' ol' fashioned butterbeer. Speakin' of which, Aedan's been pestering me about invintin' ya over again for dinner to meet the whole gang. Apparently he misses havin' a partner in crime for gangin' up on me." the Irishmen pouted thinking back to past dinner parties where both "adults" spent the time teasing and generally being nusuances. At least his hubby had the common decency to make it up to him that same night. "Speakin' of persterin' you know my oldes' is comin' ta Hogwarts next year?" Ciaran said with an air of pride and anxiety.←

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Ciaranspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, thank goodness. My drawers were getting a bit empty...' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ

Amata rolled her eyes playfully at his nickname for her. 'Normals.' Right. Because she was soooooo freakishly tall... alright, perhaps she was. But there was nothing wrong with it! Just because she towered over almost every man she knew flat-footed... at least she'd never let it prevent her from wearing heels, like most tall women she knew. She smirked at his teasing. "You're taken, but I need to get in line? Shouldn't the line be closed, love?" She poked him playfully in the ribs at that. She knew it was, of course. Ciaran had been head over heels for Aedan since he'd laid eyes on the man, he wasn't about to even look at another person.

She gave a chuckle to his reference to Aedan's refusal to kiss him until he dropped smoking. She'd personally thought it was a brilliant plan when she'd heard it... of course, that might've been because she'd heard from Ciaran, while he ranted about it. Contrary to his hopes, she had, for once, not been the understanding friend on the matter. She'd told him, well, perhaps you should quit then! and gone about her merry way. His teasing her over her eating habits made her scowl a bit, though it quickly fell through and turned into a grin.
                                                          "Well, I mean, after the way the House-Elves treat us morning, noon and night, it's hard to go back to my own cooking... I mean, I'm not awful, but I'm never going to get my pie crusts as flaky as theirs." She tossed her hair over her shoulder, glad that he was agreeing to lunch, though, and not trying to get her to make her own food. "I'd love to come over. Although I hate to be a bother; Siobhan already has to cook for you lot. One more mouth might kill her." Amata knew that her friend's sister-in-law loved being the designated chef, and her cooking was to die for... but she made everything from scratch, mostly without magic, and Amata couldn't imagine having to cook for that many people.

His mention of his eldest child made her smile widely.
                                                          "Is he really already eleven? I mean, I know you adopted, but still, it seems like he shouldn't be that old already! Speaking of, your nephew's going to be a third year, right? You convince him to take one of my classes?" Amata wouldn't lie, she had ulterior motives for wanting to see Jarlath regularly... so she could turn him into her little minion to spy on his uncles for her and keep her up to date with everything that was going on. And perhaps so that she could ask him to bribe his uncle into sending her more candy... so she could eat more of it. Not that he didn't send it to her often enough, but one could never have enough candy, after all. As they spoke, she led them to the bar, a smile on her face. She did miss getting to see Ciaran; they were both so busy all the time, though!

დ დ დ Under covers staying dry and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Exit to The Three Broomsticks **

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image
User Image

→Ciaran smirked at Amata's poke before replying. "Well ya know, on those days he makes me wanna poke his eyes out, gotta keep my options open!" he said with a chuckle. Although he loved Aedan with every molecule of his being there were some times when he was being so pigheaded that he wanted to throw him off a cliff. And he would've too if the fool didn't apologize each and every time with some manner of sweetness. He rolled his eyes at his friend's excuse to not visit thinking of his sister-in-law and her uncommon goodness. "Puh-lease. You'd be givin' her an excuse for the amount she cooks already." he said shaking his head. He loved Siobhan like she was his real sister but he has told her on multiple occasion that she cooked enough to feed all the House Elves in Hogwarts. Walking next to her to restaurant Ciaran nodded to Amata's assessment of Kenny reminiscing back to when he first adopted him and never once thinking he'd be losing him only in a few years to school. Thank Merlin he still had Rhys and Caty or who knows what he might do with his time?! Hearing her mention Jarlath however he raised an eyebrow at her not-so-subtle machinations making him chuckle. I've talked to him about his Aunti Ama being possibly lonely and of course he wouldn't want that. An' of course a few extra jelly belly's per parcel didn' hurt neither." Ciaran chuckled sitting down at the bar.←

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick listened as Cait listed off places to go, and Rick's eyes widened as he heard the choices. Wait, only people that went on dates went to Madam Puddifoot's. Was Cait asking him out? A blush started to heat his face, and he could swear his face could compete with his hair if he really let it. Clearing his throat, he rubbed his arm, suddenly feeling nervous. Why was he nervous? It wasn't like Lore, who he'd known forever and he felt that a date could be awkward, or Penny, who was shy about these things. It was Cait, and Cait was... Cait was the one that he'd sung a duet with, who had noticed him on the lake when they were both second years and was concerned about him, who had decided to strike up a friendship with the redhead and kept it, even after hearing about his one neurosis. He had numerous, he was certain of that, but she'd talked to him, like he was normal.

He coughed, realizing he was making her wait for an answer without meaning to. He was doing it again, overthinking things. He looked at her, really looked at her, and wondered, maybe, he could be a normal teen, and have relationships that didn't end in tragedy. He bit his lip, nervous, and swallowed. "Erm, yeah, we could go there. I-I mean, to Madam Puddifoot's, if y-you want. O-or not, if you don't really feel comfortable with that." He brushed a hand through his hair, and then blushed as she asked about the weather. Was she nervous too? "Weather's great, really great. I mean, it's not too hot yet, right?"

----------------------------------
Thinking: Man, I think I'm really nervous here...
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 am
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Rick wasn't answering and that made Cait really nervous. She wrung her hands together anxiously. She had probably ruined their friendship. Caitlin tugged at her hair nervously, she couldn't believe she had just done that. He probably didn't even like her that way! Madam Puddifoot's? What was she even thinking? 'Well, obviously, I was thinking about going on a date with Rick...' She thought to herself. Caitlin blinked a few times after hearing his reply. "Really? I mean, I'll go, but I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable if you, uh, you don't really want to, erm, wanna take that particular road..." Suddenly, her throat felt particularly dry. She swallowed, her cheeks still quite red. "Yeah, it's not like heat stroke hot, yet. Which is pretty good, considering."

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:01 am
Shadows all around you as you surface from the dark
Emerging from the gentle grip of night's unfolding arms

Darkness, darkness everywhere, do you feel all alone?
The subtle grace of gravity, the heavy weight of stone

You don't see what you possess, a beauty calm and clear
It floods the sky and blurs the darkness like a chandelier

All the light that you possess is skewed by lakes and seas
The shattered surface, so imperfect, is all that you believe

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image

”Dopplebeater defense, huh? I wonder if we can pull that off, or, hmmm, Parkin’s Pincer is a good one, not sure if we’ll be able to pull it off without Amanda and Eretria though... s**t.” He mused, tsked his tongue on the edge of his teeth as he held his quidditch notebook in his hand and sucked on the end of a quill—a real quill this time—he’d already made the mistake of forgetting once and leaving a solid bite mark and indention in his plume. ”Probably have better luck teaching the new ones the Hawkshead formation. Blimey, what am I gonna do without our chasers.” He growled. Loath as he was to admit it, but he knew Slytherin wasn’t going to win next year. Their chasers were weak, but Ravenclaws would be too. The Hufflepuffs would have a mediocre seeker, so they had the leg up against him, but next year would be (and should be) Gryffindors year. If, for some reason, they decided to all start working together….. They’d probably end up actually winning.

”Those rat bastards,” he cursed, quite loudly too. A young mother and child gawked, ears were shielded and the pair scuttled off quickly. He could only sigh. The night sky darkened overhead as the stars begin to glisten in the wet black sky. The clouds were scarce, but they hung low to the earth and crawled slow. The moon illuminated what the street lights hadn’t.

Grace would be here, somewhere, and soon. He’d been spending his days at Belle’s loft above the dueling range, and most of his nights out and about on the town with Gracie, doing nothing, doing everything. He couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Except he had gotten more, and he really didn’t want it. His mother and father had sent him letter after letter, begging him to come home. They’d shown up once on Belle’s doorstep when they knew he would be asleep. Of course, they hadn’t realized that the trace had been long since lifted from him, and was irate at the notion of him apparating away in his boxers just to be rid of them. It wasn’t until he’d gotten a revealing letter from his brother that inevitably explained everything that had happened, and why. Some days, he still couldn’t believe his own mother would try and guilt trip his girlfriend into breaking up with him.

It didn’t work, and he wasn’t sure how to feel about that sometimes.

She loved him too much to see him go.

But wasn’t she supposed to love him enough to let him go?

He never thought about that before, not until the letter. And he’d tried to distract himself from the thought, which was why he was roaming restlessly with his quidditch book in hand. He hoped she’d find him soon enough, and help ease the poisonous thoughts away.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Hogsmeade Streets
Beneath the Moon
╚═══════════════════╝

I will bring a mirror, so silver, so exact
So precise and so pristine, a perfect pane of glass
I will set the mirror up to face the blackened sky
You will see your beauty every moment that you rise

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie wandered out of the shack and headed down to the main streets of Hogsmeade. It was nice having Dominic staying here. She didn't want to go to her Uncle's house and she liked having him so close. They spent most nights together. It was like living in a dream land. She easily followed his scent to where he was and spotted him a couple stores down from where she was. She thought about sneaking around to surprise him, but something even more surprising popped into her mind.

Taking off at almost her full vampiric speed, Gracie dashed towards her boyfriend and jumped on him, giggling wildly. She was about as light as a feather with how tiny she was, so she really hoped she didn't knock over her beater boyfriend. That would be embarrassing for him. She clung to him happily, wrapping her legs around his waist and leaning back to look him in the face.
                                                            "Hey there." She murmured, smiling widely at him. She saw him most nights and yet everytime she saw him, she was more than excited to see him again. Of course she had just dyed her hair last night before she went to bed for the day, so that was always exciting to show off.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

He muttered to himself now, as loony as could be, huddled over that book and flipping furiously through the pages without an ounce of focus on the world around him. Not like it would have mattered, if he had seen anything, it would have just been a violent burst of colors, which had saved him from the assumed threat of being mauled by a rainbow leprechaun and retaliating in kind (hopefully not with a sugar quill this time.) The rush of wind whistled in his ears and a foreboding cold dropped on him like a dead weight, except it nearly knocked him off his feet. ”Wooah,” Dominic exclaimed and stumbled backwards until he ran into a robed passerby and knocked them over instead. ”Oops, see what you--hey your hair,” he grinned, dimples adorned each cheek. ”It looks bloody brilliant.” Now that he was completely and utterly distracted (and had long since forgotten the nameless wizard he’d stumbled into only a few mere seconds ago,) he decidedly gave his girlfriend a quick glance over, and then a second... and then a third.

”Merlin, I don’t get to see enough of you, you know,” Dominic breathed; utterly oblivious to the man that had huffed, cursed, and departed ways, he was still too enthralled by the young witch wrapped up in his arms. A small chill trickled down his spine, but for the most part, he’d gotten used to the coldness. ”So hows about we go disappear somewhere, eh?” He smirked a toothy smirk, batted eyelashes with a feisty wink. But he laughed and gave her a small peck on the cheeks, and then another on her jawline... and then another on her neck with his hot breath trickling down. ”Or.. whatever else you want to do tonight.” He smiled and held her close, carried her gently in his arms and was already prancing around the town happily with his book tucked somewhere. What the hell had he done with the thing when he got jumped, anyway? Did he even still have it? Dominic wasn’t sure. But he didn’t really feel it, now that he thought of it. He blinked as he glanced around the floor, spinning in circles to see all around him and try and find the discarded notes several feet to the left.

╔═══════════════════╗
Hogsmeade Streets
Beneath the Moon
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Gracie giggled as she caught her boyfriend off guard and they both sent some poor man tumbling over. Just as Dominic was about to reprimand her, he got utterly distracted, which only proved to make her laugh more. "Thanks. Seventh year.... I figured get as many colours as I could possibly think of into my hair yeah?" She shrugged and kissed his nose gently as his eyes roamed over her.... over and over and over again. She giggled, eyes flickering to the obviously angry man for a mere second before she breathed out a sigh of contentment. "I was just thinking the same thing. How on Earth did I even deal when you were locked up at your parents house?" Not wanting to keep bad memories on the surface though, she quickly let that topic fade away.

She giggled at his suggestion and his very attractive smirk and that wink.... ugh she wasn't even going to get started on how much she loved this boy.
                                                            "Where might you suggest we disappear too Dom?" She asked coyly, a blush rising to her cheeks as he kissed her cheek and then her jaw and then her neck. God he was utterly distracting wasn't he? She giggled, her blush growing darker as he carried her around, refusing to put her down.

Suddenly he was spinning in circles and she only just kept her light grip on him.
                                                            "Looking for that?" She asked, pointing a pale hand towards the discarded notes and book laying in a misshapen pile near them. "You know...." She whispered, suddenly leaning in close, her lips just barely brushing against his neck just beneath his ear. "I think.... you... should be paying attention to me instead." She pressed a few kisses to his neck, and then his jaw, before finally pressing a quick chaste kiss to his lips.

She smiled deviously. Any minute she could easily slip away from his grip..... and then what would he do? She demanded his full attention, for no other reason than she liked to have his full attention and could easily get it. For now though, her legs wrapped tighter around his waist and she rubbed her nose against his.
                                                            "So are you gonna pay attention to me Dommie?" She practically purred, still with that devious smile curling her lips.

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

”Pssh, Merlin’d eat his beard before you stop dying your hair, especially after Hogwarts.” He managed to slide in quickly and quite teasingly, a glint nestled in his crytalline vision and dimples adorned each cheek. But it soon morphed into a smile as she leaned in to kiss his nose. She breathed a tantalizing sigh in his ear as he gyrated his eyes upon her to listen, but the talk of his parents instinctively soured his mind, but it hadn’t stopped him from sweet talking her. He smirked again, and any mention of his mum and da’ had quickly dissipated from his mind which, actually, made way for much more devious intentions. He lifted her with a gentle hop up into the air as he shifted his arms under her to comfortably hold her. ”Hmmmm, maybe I’ll leave it as a surprise,” he teased with the bat of an eye.

As he was still on the pursuit for his quidditch book, Gracie had pointed it out and he had only just barely bent his knees to embark on the struggle it would take to pick it up without falling over (or worse, dropping her.) But then he froze, and the hairs on the back of his neck stiffened on end and a dangerous chill erupted down his spine. The arousing sound of her voice haunted him, the melody swirled in a whirlwind acrouss his flesh. The ghosting graze of her lips taunted his neck, and then her lips pressed into a purposeful kisses, here, there, and then his lips. His heart was pounding; he felt drunken as he slurred his words. ”I... mmm,” he almost uttered a deep, struggling moan. The cool flesh of her legs wrapped tighter around his waist, and it pressed her chest firmly against his. His eyes closed tight, and the graze of her nose against his had sent another ghost of chills instigating his flesh. And then, he walked, long, fast, hard, and with one clear destination in mind...

And his quidditch book was completely forgotten.

On the outskirts of Hogsmeade already, it hadn’t taken long to get where they were going, and it wasn’t the first time they’d come here either. The paved walkway and the green grass spread evenly in the open fields decorated by gardens, and gardens. Benches, playgrounds and a small dock to the lake was invisible to Dominic’s eyes in this darkness, but he knew where they were by memory. Silence had caught his tongue in a trap thrashing behind his teeth as he ignored the path of the hogsmeade park and cut through the grass instead, stomping over flowers until they were in the middle of a field of flowers in a thousand colors. He collapsed to his knees in one swift motion and twirled on his back, hitting it with the full force of the fall pulling her on top until he rolled over her capturing his girlfriend between the bed of flowers and him. ”Now... You’ve got my full attention...”

╔═══════════════════╗
Hogsmeade Streets >>move to>> Memorial Park
Beneath the Moon
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image 

Gracie smirked. It was much to easy to get his attention back on her.... but she definitely liked it that way. Suddenly they were moving, and Gracie was half tempted to squirm out of his arms and go running.... but the other half of her was way to curious about where exactly he was taking her. So instead of escaping his loving arms, she snuggled against him, laying her head on his shoulder as they bounced along to God knows where. She hummed delightedly, grazing her lips against the warm flesh of his neck, tracing pale fingers across his chest. She loved the reactions she could get out of them, and teasing him usually did lead to fun things like running off to snog somewhere private.

She honestly was not paying attention to where he was bringing her at all. It wasn't like he'd walk her headlong into anything dangerous, especially not at a time like this. And it was much more amusing to continue to tease him. Soft lips brushed barely there kisses against any inch of his skin she could reach. Suddenly, he was dropping to his knees and then rolling to his back. She giggled deviously as she found herself on top of him, and was just about to pounce and snog his brains out when just as suddenly she was trapped between him and the flowers around them. She stared up at him with wide innocent blue eyes, before a smirk wound its way onto her lips.
                                                            "Oh do I Dom?" She breathed out. Hands reached up to wrap around her boyfriend's neck and pull him closer to her. "Prove it." Her lips brushed against his ear as she whispered to him seductively. Just as suddenly she tilted her head back away from his, and batted her eyes at him. Her hands slid from around his neck to rest against his chest, waiting to see his reaction.

Gracie just couldn't help herself. It was much to much fun to tease her adorable, attractive, sexy boyfriend..... and he had started it this time!.....kinda. Not really at all, but she would stay adamant that he had anyways. She blinked up at him with bright blue eyes, wiggling in her bed of flowers, and softly biting her lip. She loved the way he looked at her sometimes.... like she was the only thing he could see in the entire world. Like she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Yes.... this was definitely his fault. All his fault.

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:48 am
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick, still feeling his cheeks flushing (and boy, did he feel like maybe he had heat stroke right now, maybe), swallowed nodded. Just grow a spine, Drage, he mentally chided himself. After all, he really needed to stop this. All it was doing was making him feel like something was wrong with him. Steeling himself, he decided to take that leap into the unknown. "Yeah, really. I mean, if you want to take that road too." He then kicked himself mentally. Really? He was sounding wishy washy, and he needed to stop that. He took a deep breath, making a decision that he wanted to make, instead of being too afraid too. Who knew that something as simple as asking a girl out (or the girl asking him out, which was weird in its own right) would be so hard? But he did like Cait, and she seemed to like him. "W-what I mean is, would you like to g-go on a date with me Cait? I mean, I know I'm not the greatest at this sort of thing, and I tend to overthink things all the time and-."

He closed his mouth then, feeling the battle with his blush ending with him on the losing side. Had he ever even asked someone how to deal with this situation? In between worrying about school and dealing with his own insane life, it seemed the answer was no, he had never even thought to ask. Blimey, could his life get more complicated? "You know, a good bout of heat stroke would probably explain why I feel like my face is on fire. Too bad it's not hot enough." He muttered that last part to himself, hoping to clear the sudden bout of butterflies in his stomach. Yeah, he was going to throttle his pillow later or something, and maybe his dad too. After all, he had to get this awkwardness from somewhere, right?

Thinking: Man, I think I'm really nervous here...
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jinx

Rawwry

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games