Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:00 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Tobi as he talked. She tilted his head as he said he wanted someone that spoke English. That was odd.

"I speak English. Very well in fact." she said pointing to herself. "I just also speak Japanese since I'm Japanese as well. I'm Bilingual. Pretty cool huh?"

Iris then realized that she didn't recognize the boy. In other words, a new friend. Iris smiled as she stuck out her hand."Hey there, I'm Iris. What's your name?"

She then added. "Wait there's something going on? I thought you were just talking about Quidditch."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
Attire:
Company: Xavier, David,Luke,Tobi and Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda cocked an eyebrow. Another language? She knew certain people could speak the language of serpents known as Parseltongue. Perhaps this other language was the hissy language of snakes. "Do you think he's a Parselmouth?" she asked. When the girl said she thought Jasmine would most likely be the captain, Amanda nodded in agreement. "True," she said, thinking of the girl with the quidditch player father.

==== ☠ ====

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric looked up, and masked his face of the surprise he felt. Rei was there, looking at up at him. Once again, mixed emotions rose up in his chest. He buried them deep down, and told his conscience to shut up. What passed on his face was a glimmer in his eye and an almost cruel smile, which he hadn't intended.
"How long have you been here? Two seconds and you've already conveniently found me." He smirked, and kept stretching. He had spent a long time in a tiny cramped car because for some bizarre reason Lily hadn't wanted to apparate and they were out of floo. He folded one of his sun-tanned arms over his shoulder and flexed.
"Oh, sorry. Its not gentlemanly for me to do this in front of you is it?"

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei rolled his eyes at the cocky attitude Alaric took on. Rei knew it all to well. It was the one he used when he didn't want people close to him. "Don't flatter yourself Alaric. You're a giant oaf. It's not hard to find you." He said, smirking, blue eyes twinkling playfully. Rei concentrated on keeping his emotions neutral as Alaric flexed for him and succeeded, instead rolling his eyes at the older kid again. "When have I ever cared about anyone being gentlemanly?" He asked, chuckling slightly, and wondering if Alaric was purposely trying to get a reaction out of him or if he was just naturally this flirty. Rei had a feeling it was the first option.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:34 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

David smiled at Logan when he introduced himself. “It’s nice to meet you Logan.” He said looking at Xavier in shock. He had no idea his friend had a butler that must mean he was wealthy. The position for seeker had opened up and he was excited as ever to try for it but then again maybe chaser was more his thing. With Xavier’s question David started to wonder the same thing.

However Luke’s answer left him in complete shock. Who knew you could hate the house you were placed in. “Hey Tobi no way I’m making my sister’s house win that easily. Gryffindor just had a bad run last year but just you wait we’ll be hard to beat this year.” He said jokingly, not that he didn’t believe they would be better this year round. “I’m David by the way and Xavier’s right you were really good.” He added after Xavier.

“You know the sorting hat’s never wrong. It sees things in us that we don’t see in ourselves. I don’t know what that last part was but Luke I’ll admit I like a good prank or two and I’m always getting in trouble for it. However you don’t just have to be someone who wants to save the world from everything to be part of Gryffindor. That’s just a stereotype.” David said standing up for the house that he believed was the right one for both of them. David saw Luke from an outside prospective and from what he’d noticed they weren’t all that different at the end of the day. If only he could see it himself.

“Hey Iris summer was great how was yours?” David asked. “I wish I spoke another language sometimes…” he said wishing this conversation would change to a happier note. “And we were you trying out this year?” David asked a with more excitement.

With: Logan, Xavier, Luke, Iris, Tobi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: There's Chloe... and Sun
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun nearby
My entire soul is ringing: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn fell into a comfortable silence for a few moments, just watching the other students interact. When she spoke again, her voice was curious. "Didn't you say something about visiting your cousins last time I saw you? How was that?" She'd always found large families very interesting, as her own was pretty small. Her parents had both been only children, so she had no aunts, uncles, or cousins. Even her grandparents were dead. It was just her, her sisters, and her father. One day it would be just her and her sisters. Whether they left or he did, she knew that there was no way she was spending any longer with her father then she had to.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:16 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe had forgotten that she had mentioned visiting her cousins. The reminder brightened her day a little more. "Yeah it was great." she told Newlyn. "David got to pester my cousins giving me a break and I got to spend to with the youngest Grace. She's so smart I bet she will make an excellent Ravenclaw when she gets to Hogwarts in another seven years." Chloe spouted on. "I tell you having three cousins that are so drastically different keeps things interesting." she added with a smile.

With: Newlyn... Near Sun

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:19 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric cocked an eyebrow and chuckled silently.
"Yes, just like I was a 'giant oaf and easy to find' when you followed me into Honeydukes," he said with a grin.
"It's okay, sweetheart. We all have crushes, it's just some of us are better at hiding it," he said airily. He wasn't so good at this himself, but he figured that wasn't the point.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:22 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: There's Chloe... and Sun
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun nearby
My entire soul is ringing: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn laughed. "She sounds like Elsie. She reads about a mile a minute, and she's only nine. Of course, she wants to be in Hufflepuff, though. What are your other cousins like?" she asked, wanting to hear more about Chloe's family. They sounded happy and normal, unlike her own.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image

Appearing on the platform was a family of five. The two parents very well known in the community. Alicia Alvern, the Head of the Daily Prophet looked over the crowd, her eyes scanning the scene. Calvin, the Captain of the English Quidditch Team, smiled widely as he pushed the trolley of his daughter. Rosemarie had run off to meet some friends, With Keith and Sean stayed with their parents. Keith looked over the crowd, looking for the Gryffindor Team Captain. He wanted his place back on the team. Like he was supposed to be, but he had to catch the bloody flu the week of try outs. Sean looked over the crowd and sighed, he didn't have any friends, he hadn't evn really talked with anyone lately.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:41 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe laughed at that too. Looks like they both had a bookworm in the family. "Well there's Leonette she's the oldest always there taking care of the other two. She's more grown up then she should be for a seven year old. Maybe if my uncle was home more she wouldn't have to be the adult. But she'd stand up for anybody." she explained. "And then there's Mira... I don't know where to even start with her. She's always in a bad mood and always out for a fight even if you have good intentions." Chloe said. To her Mira sounded a lot like Morven not that she would admit that they were alike in that way.

With: Newlyn... Near Sun

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:51 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris smiled at David. "That's great to hear. My summer was really nice. I went to Japan for a couple of weeks to see some family. And I think I told you that in April, my mother had a baby so I spent the summer with my little brother, Naoki."

Iris squealed a little. "He is adorable. He has my eyes but my father's hair. I'll have to show you pics of him." She looked behind her. "Too bad really, you just missed my parents and Naoki. I wish you could had met them."

When David mentioned that they were in fact talking Quidditch and asked if she was trying out, she hugged before nodding her head. "I sure am. I'm trying out for beater."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
Attire:
Company: Xavier, David,Luke,Tobi and Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

murruelecreuset
IceGrayWolf
Yukina101

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:34 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyvia
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, it's going to be so nice to be back at school...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide simply shrugged at Marina's words of warning. Yeah, she was probably in for it now that she'd said something, but it couldn't be as bad as Damien liking her, right? Not that she wasn't all for Marina undoing all the elitist brainwashing his parents had done, but it was still going to be awkward as hell for the two of them. When the Slytherin spoke so fondly of the days when the two of them had hated one another, she giggled again. "Well, you know. I'm sure you can still insult him all you want if you're friends... or dating... or whatever. I mean, some things never change, right?" When Nell joined the group, Ada smiled widely. She'd made it after all! That was great, it must mean she wasn't in trouble anymore. "Hi, Nell!"

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ wiped her eyes again, finally done crying. She felt pathetic and stupid, but she couldn't help it. The teen stepped out from the shadows, inhaling lightly. Her hair was pulled up into a halfhearted ponytail, showing the two shiny badges on her coat. One was for being Prefect, the other for Captain. Gold eyes looked around, seeing Heather laughing and chatting with Chase and Shina, then spotting Romy talking with Rick. Oddly enough, the one that fit in with both families was the one without a conversant. The fifteen year old looked around, taking in all the people milling about. It seemed everyone had a companion of sorts. Maybe someone would talk to her? Not that she'd say all too much...

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei rolled his eyes yet again at the older boy. He didn't even try and deny his following Alaric into Honeydukes. What was the point of denying what they both knew to be true. At the boy's next words, he smirked and slid closer to him. "What like you pretty boy? Because if you call this good at hiding, then I'd like to see someone that actually knows how to hide a crush." He smirked up at Alaric, cursing the fact that he wasn't taller. He was a tall kid, but of course Alaric just had to be taller than him. Instead of lamenting this fact though, Rei just continued to smirk and winked at Alaric. He was beginning to wonder why he hadn't lost his confidence and become his usual annoyingly flustered self yet. Maybe the other Gryffindor was losing his touch.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games