Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"It was only understandable for the male to be tired. He understood that male wasn't used to such action. Alex never usually took his pets more than once, so indeed it was true the male was special. Perhaps his only way to show the male was special was for him to have sex with him. It sounded stupid in a way, as a way of affection. Alex watched the male set his boxers aside before moving toward him. He didn't mind the closeness of the male to him, as he wrapped his arm around him. Alex looked over at the male as he spoke. He sighed softly, it was true the male was special he just didn't know how. Alex slipped a hand up, as he ran his hand over the male's hair, as he toyed with it. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little, blushing softly as the male ran his fingers through his hair. He loved the feeling, always liking when people messed with his hair. He leaned into the male's touch, looking up at him, smiling a bit. He figured the male could tell by now how special Adam was becoming...How close they were getting...He wondered if the male would push him away eventually...He hoped he didn't, he really liked Alex...He felt a connection with him that he didn't feel with Danny...And he liked it...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

"Only two days he had actually known the male. He had never really become attached to someone. It felt odd in a way, but calming. With Adam he could relax and no have to worry. He didn't understand what made Adam different, perhaps he wouldn't know. Adam was the first person he had let into his life fully. He only took men to bed, never actually spoke to them. Alex couldn't understand, it was weird for him. He didn't know if becoming attached to the male was a good thing, or if he should stop it here and now. They were from different worlds, but he didn't care. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Feeling the male against him, hearing his sniffling, Aamir knew his words were getting to the male, whether Daniel thought him right or wrong was impossible to tell. He was just being honest and hadn't intentionally been trying to make the male cry. If he knew what he said was going to hurt him this much, he wouldn't have said anything. As he was about to shrug out of the males grip, he felt the males lips on his. He stiffened at the touch, it only lasted a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime. When the male pulled away, he looked away, blushing heavily. He didn't know what to say or do, he'd never kissed a man before, it felt.....he didn't know. It wasn't like he hated it, nor was he 100% thrilled about it either. "I-it's okay." he lied. Aamir wasn't fine, he didn't know what to say about this or how to react. And with the male already upset, he didn't want to further the damage and upset him even more because he couldn't handle a little kiss. But what could he do? The male was already back to cuddling him and throwing him off would make him no better than Adam.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine grinned when the male gave him both permission to measure him and that he had absolutely no experience about modeling. There was something about amateurs he preferred over professionals. Sure the pros were nice from time to time, but when it came to body shape, the amateurs had them beat. Plus there was just something about their awkward movements, the natural expressions. It seemed like it took forever just to get a natural expression out of a pro. It was easier to pull teeth than get a professional to have fun and just be natural. "This is gonna work out perfect than." he replied, "If you ever wanna give it up or don't feel comfortable with anything, just tell me, it'll be okay." Alaine wanted the male to be comfortable with the modeling work he was going to set up with him. And he didn't want to force him into anything he wasn't comfortable with. Alaine wanted the male to enjoy this as much as he enjoyed it. He thought it might be nice to have something they could both enjoy and something to do when they were sitting around bored on days off.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Being the male's mode wasn't a big deal to him. After all it seemed like the male needed a body to practice with. He didn't know what kind of art the male did, but he was interested to find out, even if it meant being his model. Liam nodded as the male spoke, he knew the male was giving him an option, but he wasn't likely to back out. "I will." He spoke cheerfully, as he smiled at the male. Liam shifted as the male was still sitting in his lap. He kept his arms around him, as he held onto him. "So back to art, what kind of medium do you work with?" Liam asked curiously, he wondered if the male worked with more than pencil or pen. He found those mediums to work with interesting as well, but to be rather boring. Liam wasn't much of a lover for art, or even going to galleries. He didn't know a lot of artists, but those who were, were fascinating to him. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Alaine looked down at the male as he shifted beneath him, he was becoming increasingly aware of where he was still sitting. He lifted himself a bit so that he was no longer sitting directly on top of him. He smiled down at the male, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his lips once more. When he pulled away seconds later, he stared down at him as he went on to talk more about art. "Just depends on what I'm working on. If I'm doing traditional work, then it's most likely just going to be graphite pencils, a gummy eraser, and a blending stump. Sometimes I'll use color pencils, but I don't really like doing stuff in color, same for using pens. I've got a bit of a clumsy left hand, so pen would just smear. Paper sizes are usually between 8.5' x 11' and 18' x 24'. As for digital, if I'm drawing, then a Wacom pen tablet with Paint Tool Sai and the Adobe CS5 suite. If it's just regular design or typhography, CS5 suite. And when I'm messing around with photography, I use a D3100 Nikon digital camera, and I do all my editing in Photoshop. Sometimes Paint Tool if I'm wanting to do something specific, but I prefer Photoshop cause I've got like a million different brushes to play with." Art and music were his nerd topics. Ask him the right questions, and you get answers like that. They were his personal drugs and he wouldn't trade them for anything else in this world.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ squirmed a little bit, peaking up at the male. He hoped Aamir was okay, but he didn't sound fine. He sighed a little bit, looking up to see that their pizza was being brought to them. He smiled a little and took his plate when the pizza was set down and took a piece, kinda nibbling on it since it was hot...He glanced over at Aamir, blushing a little, looking down at his plate...

He ate until he was full, leaning a little on Aamir, sighing a little bit. At least he hadn't left...So, he knew he wasn't a complete jack a** like Adam. Of course, he didn't know his secret...He didn't know he was straight, and not gay...He drew little circles on the male's side, humming softly, waiting for Aamir to finish eating so they could go home...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 am

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little, thinking about everything that happened, and figured, he'd be better off with Alex than with Damon. He sighed a little and eventually fell asleep on the male, humming a little bit in his sleep. He wouldn't mind if the male got up and left, sure he'd be a little disappointed, but he wouldn't mind it much...Not like he'd throw a fit about it you know...He was more mature than some people, and it wasn't like he was completely attached to Alex...Somewhat, but not completely...Because he knew what happened if you got attached to someone who wasn't always going to stick around...You just got hurt, and got your heart broken...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:53 am
User Image

"Alex hadn't even realized Adam had fallen asleep till he heard his soft breathing. He looked down at the male, seeing his eyes were closed. Alex smiled, knowing he male was probably tired by now. He shifted slightly, as he laid down next to the male. Alex knew he probably shouldn't have taken the male three times, but he couldn't help it. He watched the male, as he laid there, not really tired. Alex wondered what made this male special than all the others whom had crossed his path but he couldn't figure it out yet. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 am

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ couldn't quite tell how he was so special, he only knew that he was. He groaned softly when the male shifted, his hold on the male tightening just a bit before loosening again as he fell into a deep sleep. He was really tired, and kinda didn't want to go do work today, but he had to make money...Even though his relatives sent him money every month for the holidays and little things, just check ups, so he had a good amount of money in the bank...

After a few hours, he groaned a little and moved, rubbing his eyes, yawning a little bit, blinking as he opened his eyes. He looked over at the clock, sighing a little...It still wasn't time for him to get ready for work...He noticed Alex was still there and smiled a tiny bit, lightly kissing the male's chest, and then his lips, lightly stroking his fingers over the male's cheek, finally resting his head against the male's chest...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam didn't mind where the male was sitting, he just couldn't sit still for very long. He was the type of person whom needed to always be doing something. Liam smiled at the male, as he moved before leaning down to kiss him. He returned the male's kiss before he pulled away from him. Liam listened as the male spoke, he was surprised as the male spoke. He was never a person for using the computer, he didn't even own one himself. Liam didn't wouldn't even know what to do with a computer or let alone computer programs. To say he was computer illiterate when it came to using them. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 am
User Image

"As he laid next to the male, he had grown tired of laying there. He soon drifted off to sleep. Alex felt the male close to him, as the male held onto him. He didn't mind sleeping next to the male, after all his bed was big enough. Alex breathed softly in his sleep, as he laid there, curled up next to male. He found sleeping next to the male comforting in a way. Alex continued to sleep through the hours till he felt the male shift next to him. He felt the male's lips upon his chest, before they moved to his lips. Alex opened his eyes as he felt the male's fingers on his cheek, before the male buried his head in his chest. He moved his arm as he placed it around the male's waist loosely as he laid there. "What time do you have to work?" Alex asked curiously not sure when the male had to leave, he didn't want him to be late if he did. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:40 am

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ yawned a little bit, looking up at Alex, brushing his own hair back. "Twelve...So I can get ready...Takes me forever...But I gotta look perfect you know..." Chuckling slightly and sighing a little...He was actually going a little early, normally he went at one, but he wanted to meet up with Danny, and Danny was always early, no matter what...He wanted to talk to him...Keeping his smirk back as he thought about it, humming a little bit...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 am
User Image

"Alex nodded as the male spoke, he shifted a little pulling away from the male. He sat up and looked over at the clock on the wall. "Should I take you back to the club then?" Alex asked wondering if the male needed to leave now. He didn't mind really, after all the male would need to go home soon. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games