Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:51 pm
Mokuba looked confused a little, he figured that maybe he was jealous cause James could cry so easily and Seto couldnt. He held James closer to him running through his hair, " Yeah, well worry about the game tomorrow.." Mokuba whispered to James trying his best ot make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:45 pm
"No, I want to go. I just..." James stopped. Had he heard right? Had Seto said he was jealous of him? "Why?"
Seto knew what he was asking and in retrospect probably shouldn't have answered, but as always, hindsight was 20/20. "Because you can cry. I don't think I've been able to for ages. I have to spend all day scaring people. Hell, sometimes I scare me."
"Anyway, you want to come? Go clean your face up. I'll be waiting in the car." Seto said. James promptly went off to do that.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:58 pm
Mokuba knew that it wasnt entirly true, when he found out Luna was gay he cried on his shoulder. But he still knew it was hard for him to do it and he found it best not to point out his brother was wrong, not about this. He stood up as he waited for James to get done, he waited by the door next to his brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:40 am
Seto decided it would make more of an impact if he told James something like that. He didn't want to think about the last time he'd cried, that was disturbing to the extreme. He could tell his brother knew he hadn't been entirely honest, but he had ought to be used to that by now.
"Okay, I'm good." James said, running out to the car. He jumped in and the three promptly went off to the art department.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:40 am
Mokuba held James hand as they went to the art department. He was used to Seto not being honest, but he wasnt gonna point it out to James, it was somehting he didnt need to know. He smiled at James as he held his hand, he never know he was this affectionate, but James seemed to bring that out of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:27 pm
James was dazzled by the way the art department was run compared to the morning's adventures with PR and tv. Instead of the bustling cubicle style environment, there was a common room sort of setting, with several more private rooms to the side. There were two guys shooting paperball baskets with scraps of the same and there was a woman drawing furiously at an art desk, pausing to take sips of cola and bites of ramen. There was a man and a woman sitting against each other's backs on the floor, using their knees to prop up some hard surface on which they were holding paper and drawing, and there was a girl looking exhausted and lying on the couch.
"Daikotsuki-kun, what did I tell you about catering to these people?" The girl cringed.
"Sir?" She asked. Seto sighed. He was too soft on his art department. It had to do with him not having an artistic bone in his body. Sure he could draw, but he couldn't ever think of anything to draw. He just wasn't whimsical like that.
"Don't let them push you around. Just because you're new to this, doesn't mean they can make you get them ramen and pop." Seto looked pointedly at Asuka-kun, who took no notice and continued drawing.
"Sorry sir." Daikotsuki-kun said.
"That's alright. It's for your own good that you grow a backbone." Seto replied, then decided he ought to get everyone's attention and cleared his throat in that loud, faked way.
"This is James Wheeler. He's going to be the base for the main character. Who wants him?" Seto said. This was standard procedure for his artists, they would have a small argument over who got to draw who, what and why and then everything would settle out and no one would be any the worse for wear.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:01 pm
Mokuba smield, he couldnt wait to see the drawing of his boyfriend. He was even more excited to see him in the game, hed have fun playing that one. He began to go in a dream state where he was that princess again and James character came saving "her" and falling in love. With these thoughts he did seem to be acting more feminine. He became happy in his little dream world still somewhat in reality.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:36 pm
The usual chaos ensued. The two on the floor were still drawing, but Seto knew that they were just deep in thought and hadn't been listening. The two shooting baskets immediatly decided that the winner of five shots would get the chance, Daikotsuki-kun sighed and prepared to clean up stray shots and Asuka-kun waited for them to finish before she tried to kill someone.
"Asuka-kun, calm down." Seto said.
"But-"
"Kohai, stop." Seto ordered. She paused abruptly at Seto's blatant pull of rank.
"Sorry sempai..." She ammended, sulking at her desk. Now even the two on the floor were listening.
"Seto! We didn't hear you come in!" the girl said, standing and accidentally letting her partner fall.
"Ow... Ja-a-mie!" he whined.
"Quiet you." she stuck her tongue out at him.
"But you let me fall..." He sniffled.
"You're over dramatic Hinoa-chan." Jamie smiled.
"Jamie, you speak English, you're western, you take it." Seto said.
"Alright. Do I get help? Who's the love interest?" Jamie asked.
"Hinoa-kun will draw my brother." Seto said. "And this time, he won't mistake him fro a girl."
"Eh heh heh heh..." Hinoa-kun blushed. "I sad I was sorry..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:37 am
Mokuba smiled a nervous smile with a sweatdrop, the press had a fun day with that once that game came out. Not to mention all the crazy fans, he actually found all that fun. That snapped him out of his world as he looked up at Seto, " So I'm gonna be in this one too? " Mokuba asked Seto rather excited since hed been thinking about being with James for the past few minutes. Though in a way it was creepy that Seto might have been thinking the same thing he was, but he smiled, just meaning they were getting closer  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:52 am
"Of course you are. I thought it would be a decent surprise. I was holding off on picking a main character because you never really had chemistry with any of the girls I thought might work but this is almost perfect. Except that some way, some how, the mutt is indirectly involved." Seto let a dark look pass over his face, but it was quickly replaced with the usual semi-smile he reserved to keep his artists at ease.
"Alright, I'm going to round up some other party members. I'll be back shortly. And Asuka-kun, do try and stay calm." Seto said, making sure they heard. He went out to go people hunting.
"Er... does he do that a lot?" James asked Mokuba. He didn't quite understand Seto's mood changes. They were kind of disturbing him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:55 am
Mokuba smiled a little," Not usually, but hes only trying to not insult Joey in front of you. It's still hard right now but it shows hes trying. " Mokuba replied smiling as he gave him a gentle peck on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:21 am
"Joey makes fun of him all the time. He's not very good at it though. At least you're brother has some intelligent insults instead of the stuff my cousin comes up with." James made a face.
"Do that again!" Jamie had a bright look on her face. "That's perfect, and hold it for a few seconds."
Her pencil flew, scratching things out and then going over others. "Perfect. That's one!"
"Aw... I'll beat you, you know I will." Hinoa-kun smiled.
"I know, but I wanted to savour first blood." Jamie smiled.
"Hunh?" James asked.
"We're keeping score." Jamie replied, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Anyway, we'll have to dress you before we start drawing your bodies anyway. Daikotsuki-chan, come along. You actually get to do your job today."
"Really?" She was excited now. She was new to actually making the game. She had been hired long ago, but Kaiba-san transferred her only last month.
"Yes really. We'll help." Jamie smiled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:26 am
Mokuba smiled and giggled lightly, he could see that James was having fun. Though the excitment of being in the game with James made his hormones act up again. He tried to ignore it remembering the promise to his brother, but it was gettign harder to hold in. 'No..I promised..Seto..' Mokuab kept thinking as he held them in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:44 am
"Alright then." Daikotsuki-chan began to measure the two boys. James looked over at Mokuba.
"He gave me that talk too. Some how I don't think this is very public." He commented, seeing Mokuba's blush.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:50 am
" Seto talked to you too? And I know its not public, but I even mean alone. I still cant do much, I'm still 13." Mokuba replied. He felt confortable talking about stuff like this to James.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff