Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:08 pm
"Get," Leila grumbled as two white forms of light emanated around her hands, "out," she placed the hands on the two weeping angels to make sure they weren't going anywhere, "of my," her entire body was engulfed in a white light, "WAY!"

In an explosion that compared to a white dwarf start exploding, Leila caused a massive explosion that sent her flying out of the cavern. She rolled onto the ground with a few scuffs, scars, and bruises, but all in all intact. Leila heaved herself up as she yelled down into the whole, "Go suck balls you teet-sucking son of a b***h!"

Leila chucked a boulder down the hole before making her way back to the edge's of Klaus' territory. She wouldn't step foot on the land nor would she leave Gabriel behind. Instead, she climbed a tree. Her stomach roared with hunger as she placed a hand on her slim belly. It hadn't been since yesterday that she had eaten. That is, until she saw Gabriel approaching the tree, "Go back inside, Gabriel."

"I know you're not too happy with me right now, but I thought this was the best choice," Gabriel offered as his wings slumped, "I'm just tired of always running, Leila. You set out on your own to keep me safe before, wouldn't you have done this if you had the choice if I couldn't protect you?"

She didn't respond as she crossed her arms. Leila rested her head against the tree as she looked away. Gabriel sighed as he sat against the base of the tree, "Suit yourself... If I were Damien you would've forgiven me..."

"What did you say?" Leila asked sharply.

"If I were Damien, you would've forgiven me," Gabriel stated louder.

"Damien would've avoided the others like the plague with me," Leila tossed a pinecorn on Gabriel's head before turning back away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm
Rein turned and protected his wife first. He knew the angels would get out okay but his wife was his top concern. When he looked up he sighed. "Such a drama queen." He growled flicking his hand. "Had she undergone mother's training she'd have twice the power I have but she rejected it. And rejected our knowledge of Damien's whereabouts. Selfish girl. It'll get her killed one day." He turned and guided his wife back to her bed.

Garreth frowned at the display. "Is she always like that?" He asked Klaus quietly.
"All the bloody time." He replied. "She never accepts help. Even when it's good for her. Refuses to admit that without proper training she will destroy the planet and thinks her salvation is a spoilt Demon child with mummy issues."
"Shame." Garreth replied shaking his head. "And she was so adorable when I met her."
"Don't go there." Ezra warned. "It's not pretty for you if you do."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 pm
"******** all of you guys," Leila gave them all the bird, leaped from the ground, grabbed Gabriel and left the rest of them, "See? This is exactly why I told you we're not good enough for them. They think they're so perfect? Anyone who doesn't want to ******** bend over and get their wire-covered dicks up their asses is automatically someone not worth even knowing so why do you even bother, Gabriel?"

He sighed and followed Leila along. If the others had just even thought about trying to be accepting that things were different for them, it would've been easier. As an arch angel, he understood their unwillingness to see their side of the story. Gabriel did his best to pick Leila up to get them farther away as possible so that maybe they would have another chance at finding a better place to be safer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:44 pm
Klaus sighed. "See? She's different and wants everyone to know it. Like not having control is a good thing. You know what will happen if she doesn't seek help Gabe!" Klaus called returning Leila's bird. Garreth sighed and rushed off after them. He liked the family but he didn't want to leave his master. And Leila. . . couldn't forget Leila. . . though somehow he did.

"Maybe you should send them to Rose?" Klaus suggested to Ezra. "She accepts Leila more than any of us. It might do her some good to see how Rose faired after the war."
"I'll think about it, right now I need to pee." Ezra said waddling into the house.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:10 pm
"You're dog is following," Leila grumbled as Gabriel landed them to the ground.

"You might want to stay with the others, Garreth," Gabriel turned to Garreth, "I know the others and you have your own opinion of Leila and I. So it's just better that you stick with Klaus and his family until you have your wings back. Your safety with us is not guaranteed."

"Gabriel," Leila called out, breaking a tree branch in half, "Lets get some meat. I'm starving."

"Alright," Gabriel waved, then turned back to Garreth, "Good luck back there. See you another time."

Gabriel took off in full flight as Leila stealthily meandered through the woods to find a large animal to take down. She had to get this pent up anger towards the ignorance of the others. Leila waited silently in the woods before she got a light signal from Gabriel that an animal was due north. Silently, she went into the direction and came across a large buck. She took in a quiet breath as she readied her stance. Then, in a long leap, she landed on the back of the buck to snap it's neck. The majestic animal fell to the ground, pinning Leila beneath him and crushed her lungs. She couldn't respond to Gabriel's call for her, but she managed to drag herself out from beneath it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:31 pm
Garreth sighed. His healing wings fluttered. "Ignorance is not coming from me master." Garreth replied. He turned and despite what Gabriel said did not return to Klaus. He followed but at the point Gabriel disappeared he made a southern turn. He needed to see someone. Someone they wouldn't like him seeing. Well Gabriel might, she was his best friend at one point until her mate killed him. Now best friend was. . . father? He didn't know. He hadn't even taken one step before a demon stared him down. "You enter my territory? you're a brave-"
"Settle down Lucious. He smells like Klaus." A voice sounding only a touch similar to Klaus' called entering from the shadows. Her face was littered with marking set to attract Demon males. Her wings shuddered and she smiled. "Welcome Heavenly Angel. I am Rose. What do you wish to know before I eat you?" She asked with a sick grin.
"Everything you have on how to deal with Leila." Garreth replied. Rose shifted back to flesh. Her mouth open. She hadn't heard that name in a very long time.
"You can't. She's as stubborn as mother was. She won't see any other way but hers. I tried to be an olive branch but she burned it. Your best bet is to just cast her off and leave her alone. It is what she wants."
"Ezra is going to try and guide her to you." Garreth replied flatly.
"Yes and if Leila comes here she won't like what she feels." Rose replied. Her hand glowed a soft grey. "I've picked up a few tricks. The halfbreed longs to be just human. Because she never sought to see that we wanted to help her. We'd have left her alone once she gained control. But she thought we wanted to make her like us. Hell I could teach her now. But I know she won't accept it. So here dear one." She touched Garreth. "Touch her cheek like a caress and she'll get her dream. Now begone before I change my mind about letting you live." Garreth nodded and ran before he could be caught. He didn't want to use it but the girl was right. Help could be given but Leila had too much pride. And Pride came before the Fall.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm
"C'mon, at least say something to me," Gabriel whined as he walked behind Leila, who was still munching on the cooked meat she had made.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. He then said flatly, "You were at one point fully human."

"That's not what I want at all," Leila dropped the rest of the food as she turned to Gabriel, "I just want to be left alone. It's not like I have much abilities besides exploding, healing, and barriers. That's it. Trust me, i've tried and I can't do anything else. So whatever they want me to do isn't going to work. Besides, I don't follow blindly."

"It's not following blindly that they're our family," Gabriel continued to walk ahead of Leila, "They'll learn to accept you."

"Where have I heard that before? Oh that's right, never," she walked alongside of him, "They're not our family. People don't just cast aside other people because they're different. I was born more human than angel, they were born more angel/demon. None of them has a drop of human blood in them so they'll never understand or have human compassion. If anything, I feel sorry for them."

She did have a point about them not being able to comprehend human emotions, but Gabriel decided not to say anything. Technically, he wasn't related. He was just a reborn. Instead, he continued to walk with Leila until they came across a fully abandoned small mountain town. It was very small, but they couldn't sense any signs of life anywhere.

"I had found Rein," Leila mentioned as she checked a nearby upturned car, "He says hello."

"Looking for Damien?" Gabriel asked as he stood on top of another nearby car.

"I never stopped," Leila stood as she turned to Gabriel, "You and him are the only family I have now. I would search the world for you too if you were left me."

Gabriel looked around the town, "You know the others would look for you."

"They'd look for my grave before they would look for me alive," Leila shrugged as she looked into a store without a window, "Obviously they weren't searching too much if they have either a pregnant wife or are pregnant themselves."

"They just want their own lives," Gabriel noticed that it was getting later in the day.

"Then good for them," was all Leila said before entering the store.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:10 pm
Rose rolled her eyes. Stupid angels. She'd have to do it herself. She didn't want to come out of hiding but obviously she had no choice. She knew Leila's and Gabriel's scent and followed. Undetected. It still pained her that Leila didn't understand the other side either. "Your statements are unfound." Rose' voice drifted from behind them. "I accepted you. I accepted the choices you made. I was even willing to teach you enough control so you wouldn't kill anyone. But every time I was told to go away for that I didn't understand. Yes, I got mad when things happened. But so did you when Damien was attacked by family. You're still my sister. I'm still willing to teach you. That exploding thing? Can be refined so to aim at a single target. That isn't yourself. You can heal other's and plant life, you have so much potential. I see it in you. But I can live with you not wanting my help. It will only take seconds. I'll give you my memories of my training days and you can learn from those."

Garreth hid in the darkness. What was Rose up to? She gives him the ability to make Leila human then offers her training? What the hell was up with this weird family?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm
"What did you think I was doing the last 100 years?" Leila turned to Rose, then pointed to Gabriel, "Did you think I was just teaching myself? Gabriel has been teaching me and refining my abilities. Remember that he's more like you and the others than I am, so his helping me is what has been helping me."

"Remember that i'm a reborn," Gabriel pointed out, "All my memories of my training days are now her own. Leila. What do you say to Rose?"

"Thank you, but I've already been properly trained and helped to control my abilities," Leila responded as Gabriel grinned, "Don't think you're off the hook yet, Gabe."

To show her trained abilities, Leila easily hit a pinpoint target in the distance with a ball of energy that exploded against the target with precise aim. She expected to hear criticism or that it wasn't good enough, but she didn't mind at this point. Because she had detached from the others for so long, it was hard to see any one else as family if they weren't Gabriel or Damien.

"You guys may think i'm unstable, but i've been working on my abilities on a different level to keep myself from destroying the planet," Leila mentioned as she turned back to Rose.

"She's still got a ways to go, but what i've been doing has been more helpful than what she's been doing on her own," Gabriel added as he flew down to the two of them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm
As if to make a point Rose did the same, it seemed for a moment as if nothing happened but then several trees fell down. "You've made slow progress, you've learnt in 100years what took me minutes to learn. However, there is potential. Maybe learning from me will help with the demons chasing you. if you refined that ability not only could you instill fear into the factions seeking you but you could ensure that you don't use up so much energy when you do it. Maybe learning my lessons from Gabriel might be a better option. Lest you attract too much attention to yourself. Like right now." She smiled at the shaking Garreth. "I think you obliterated the tree he was hiding behind. I didn't know Heavenly Angels could wet them selves. Oh well, learn something everyday." She flicked her wrist at Gabriel. "I learnt from many teachers so sift slowly. Oh yes by the way," She flicked Leila's head. "Here, is what you want most of all, the topical map co-ordinance to your beloved little brother. And, a treat of my own. Bye~" She purred shifting out of focus until she was gone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:57 pm
Leila reviewed the map. If the succubi lied to her, why not Rose? Well, there was no point or no fun for her to just do that. Gabriel looked over her shoulder and shuddered at where it led. The map was saying that Damien was in the heart of what used to be Hell. Those demons that remained in the old Hell are monstrosities that have been in the nightmares of legends for far too long. If Damien was down there, he didn't want to know why. Gabriel looked over at Leila, "Perhaps...this isn't a good idea."

"I know where this is," Leila closed the map and placed it inside her sports bra, "Like it or not, I'm going. Join me if you want."

"If you know where that's at then you should know why neither of us can go," Gabriel took her wrist, "If he's honestly down there, you don't want to see him."

Leila remained silent, not attempting to free herself. She waited until Gabriel let go to go back to scavenging. Gabriel waited for a reaction. He waited for her to say something, but he felt his soul dampen at the fact that she wasn't going to give him one. With a sigh, he flew back up into the sky to keep a vigil of any approaching demons. Leila, however, went over the area on the map over and over in her mind. She wouldn't lie, she was afraid of going down in the original hell. Those who went in normally did not come back out. But...this is what she wanted most of all. To hell with being one thing or another, she just wanted both her brothers with her to be happy.

"Garreth," Gabriel called down to him, "If you're going to keep following use after I suggested you go back to Klaus', at least do something productive."  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:09 pm
Garreth sighed. "Yeah like I'm going back to baby brain and Mr Submissive." He growled. "I don't like how they talk about you. And besides. I owe Master. So until I pay that debt I'm following. Whether you like it or not!" Oh dear. Did he just yell at the very hot tempered Halfling? Oh gods. . . he was so dead. . . Oh! Unless she didn't know how to harvest time energy. . . then he was safe.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:26 pm
Leila glanced up from what she was doing, a bit confused, "Why are you yelling at me? I don't care if you stay or go, you're your own person."

Gabriel could seriously smack Garreth for just yelling incessantly at Leila or trying to piss her off. He decided to just ignore Garreth's little outburst and go back at keeping watch.

Later that evening, Leila went out further to be alone. She was stuck in her own thoughts about what to do about Damien. None of the others cared if he was ok or even alive. Even Gabriel didn't show much care in knowing either, but he had his reasons. Leila found one of the tallest buildings still standing on the outskirts of the broken town. So, she decided to climb it. Popping her knuckles, Leila easily climbed from within the building until she reached the top. Being so high up was soothing as she felt the cool, evening breeze gently press against her as she gazed out at the bleak horizon.

She glanced downward. The fall may not kill her alone, but if she went head first she'd probably have little chance. Leila took a step back as she sat on the edge. Not that she wanted to throw herself off the building. Her thoughts traveled to going back to Klaus', but dismissed it. Naomi was there. If she had Damien with her, there was surely going to be repercussions. Leila sighed loudly as she laid on her back, staring up at the stars. She focused a small amount of her energy from leaving her chest and shoot up into the night sky. The ball of light traveled all the way up to space, and from there she didn't know what happened to it.

"You don't really have anything to owe me," Gabriel flew next to Garreth, "If you're just here for me, the company is nice. But you've seen that Leila is a handful and it's easy to see that you're not..well, you can't really handle her temper."

He didn't want to be mistaken, he did want Garreth's company because it meant a break from having to always be around Leila. Gabriel noticed the ball of energy shoot into the night sky and instant feared that they were going to be caught. He had asked not to do that because it had attracted demons before.

"Garreth, if you want to do something for me, here's what I want you to do," Gabriel lowered his voice so Leila couldn't hear them, "I want you to wait until she's sleeping and take that map. You know where her brother is at, and you should know why it's not safe for either of us to be there. Bring that map to me. The last thing we need is the entire horde of demons running after us."  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:40 pm
Garreth nodded. In actual truth he was there on accident. But Gabriel was the main reason he stayed. Leila was just something to look at occasionally. At Gabriel's request Garreth nodded. He had his wings back completely so could fight. He would get the map but he had a feeling Leila had already memorized the co-ordinates. so taking the map was a seriously bad idea. Good. But unproductive. He wished he knew what to do. But he didn't.

Klaus watched over the children happily. He enjoyed having Naomi here. the more she grew the more she looked like their mother. Though her hair colour was off he didn't mind. They had to cut it off when it got stuck in a bush so it grew back a darker shade of black. He had dazed off for a minute but then his eldest screamed. He shook his head and blinked. Naomi had fallen down. He watched but she didn't move. Klaus rushed over to her to see her pale as a paper and shaking a little bit. He picked her up trying to hide his alarm. Ezra had no idea what was wrong. The spell wasn't backfiring and neither was the food. She just. . . went into a sleep. "I don't know what to do." Ezra whimpered. Ellyone was too far away to call and she didn't know how to contact the twins. Klaus had no idea either. They didn't know what to do.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:01 pm
Something hit Leila. Not physically, but something awakened. The map was taken from her. It didn't matter. In fact, she was tired of waiting around and being in the company of others. She sensed Garreth nearby and just went passed him without blinking a glance at him. He was there solely for her brother. If he had no bother for her, then she had no bother for him. Two way street.

She closed her eyes and was gone within a second. And she didn't have control over her abilities, right? When she opened her eyes, she was at least fifty miles away from both Gabriel and Garreth. Leila took off in a run in the darkness of the night towards the one place no one else would help her with. How could she ask for help when none of them trusted her? Fine. Let them turn their backs, her back will just be as turned when they seek her out for anything. She kept running until the stench of sulfur was too much to bear, but she kept going until she came across a large, gaping hole that narrowed down to a small speck. This is what was left of Hell. It gave an ominous feeling that left her feeling as if she were being watched.

"I'm coming, Damien," Leila whispered as she leaped down the hole.

Darker than darkness. Scarier than nightmares. More fatal than death. It was as if Leila was being suffocated from the inside out. What felt like hours of torture were mere seconds before she landed roughly on the bottom. She had sprained her ankle, but it didn't stop her. Damien was nearby. Leila couldn't tell if she were gazing into the dark abyss or if her eyes were closed, the darkness engulfed her.

"You shouldn't have come here."

"Damien?" Leila called out, "Damien!"

Silence. Then a roar of fire surrounded her. A large figure walked out from behind the flames that made Leila cover her eyes from the intense heat. The tall, thin man that looked exactly like his father gazed down at Leila as she shielded her gaze from him.

"You're in my home now," he spoke, "What is it that you want?"

The flames died down enough for Leila to look up at the man. Damien. He had changed. The innocent look in his eyes had faded that left him look more battered than anything. Her heart broke in both joy and sorrow. Leila stood, feeling the pain through her ankle course through her body as she faced her little brother, "I've been searching for you since you left 100 years ago. Damien, I'm here to take you back."

"Go home, Leila," he responded as he put his hands in his pockets.

Leila's temper flickered as she balled her fists, "I'm not going to give up all that i've done to get you back! Damien...please..."

"Go home, Leila," he repeated as he touched her cheek, "You have been abandoned far too many times. Don't let me be the next one to leave you behind as well."

"Then don't leave me alone too," tears fell from Leila's eyes, "You and Gabriel are the only ones who never left me alone. Please..come back with me."

Silence echoed around them as the flames disappeared, leaving the two of them in darkness. Then, Damien's voice broke the silence, "I am no longer the same man as before, Leila. I've learned from my mistakes. If I return with you, you must do the same and no longer cling to the past. Now go, prove your change to me before you return to show me."

Leila heard a flicker of a sound before blacking out. When she woke, she was back on the top of the building where she had slept earlier.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games