Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:57 pm
Dawn approached. Oscar could feel it. He heard the door click open and shut as he kept his eyes closed, knowing his own decision. Stood in front of him was Troy, arm extended, "Well?"

Anya remained silent as she stood in the bedroom as Conrad closed the curtains. She felt odd. Something was wrong, but this had to be done. She knew the court wouldn't settle and Conrad would only distance her more if she kept putting it off. None of this was right, but it would have to work if she wanted to keep the peace.

She took off her night robe, revealing herself only to her husband as they stood alone in the dark room. Her lips kissed his back as she whispered, "I want to give you many sons, Conrad. Come, lets retire to bed."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm
Conrad kissed her back. It wasn't that she was not pleasing him. He just wasn't in the mood. He set her from him and cupped her face pressing soft kisses to her cheeks. "No darling. I want you to make this decision on your own without any pressure from me or our court. They love you anyway. I can wait a year or two for you and I to settle as a couple before children. They'll understand, if they don't, we'll set Emma on them." He grinned. Yes his body ached for her but he didn't want this yet.

Emma followed the scent until she couldn't any more. It lead to a large waterfall and she sighed. Whatever or whoever the scent belonged too had disappeared on the water. She sat on a rock for a little while bummed out before deciding to go back. But she didn't remember which way she'd gone. "Crap." She hissed. She focused hard. It took her an hour and a half but she managed to find her way back. She looked like hell and her breasts were aching but it didn't matter. "Get to the twins. Feed them, shower nap." She spoke the list to herself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm
"Is this not a wife's duty?" Anya, now ashamed drew her robe back on as fast as she could, "Make up your mind. You want me to give you a child, I offered, and now you don't want me to."

She turned away from him as she crossed her arms, "In my time, a king without a son was not a king at all. I know times have changed, but my role hasn't. And yes, your court would love me more and accept me more if I wasn't more than a side-companion or just another woman you happened to marry."

Anya sighed as she sat on the bed, keeping her robe on as she slid beneath the sheets, "Very well. Whenever you want a child, here I lay."

"Your time has almost come," the soft voice of the witch spoke as she watched the sun rise, "Before you commence your blood shed, I must ask that you receive the blessing of the Gods and Goddesses. If you must kill, it will be an act that those who created us allowed."

"I don't follow your rituals," Liam stated sharply as he watched the sun rise, "My creator was a wolf who saw it necessary to be among the human kind. Your blessing won't-"

"Wolf, you had sought my aide and you will receive the whole aide I bring," she narrowed her eyes, her tone calm as she turned to him and extended her arms and recited the Right of Calling the God and Goddess.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm
Conrad sighed. "Darling remember, I am a LOT older than you, I know those rules. But I don't want you to do this because you feel you have to. I want you to to do this because you want to," He sighed realizing he was digging himself a hole. Her words stung him though. He sat on his side of the bed and touched her cheek.

Emma didn't go for her nap like she put on her list. She felt something tickle the back of her neck so went to the roof to get a better look. The moon and the sun were up. That was weird. She felt both call to her and she just sat on the highest peak of the roof and let them wash over her. It was then she remembered beating up a Lycan. Was this the Liam they were telling her about? Why was she beating him up in her memories? Had he made her angry? Had she been ordered to do it?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:52 pm
"Go to sleep, Conrad," Anya pulled the covers tighter around her, "I don't like sticking to the new ways of things. I tried to be the whole 'lets just wait' because I wanted everyone to be here, Oscar and Liam too. That dream isn't going to come so I might as well give you the children now than have you wait long enough to find yourself a mistress to get your children from."

Soon enough, even in her fit of anger, Anya was asleep.

Liam was itching to go, but Crystal wouldn't let him. Though he had called for the witch for help, it seemed he would be stuck with her until her own wish was fulfilled. She wanted to stop him, but that wouldn't happen. He wanted both Anya and Oscar to die for their actions and both would die by his hands.

As the sun began to rise, Liam couldn't wait any longer, "We're off."

"It is not-"

"They're asleep by now!" Liam growled as his pack began to howl in delight of killing the two vampires that harmed their Alpha, "Those blood-suckers will die today!"

Crystal watched in her calming glow as the pack began to run passed her. She sighed before slowly walking in their wake.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:02 pm
Conrad sighed and rubbed his temples. He didn't want anyone else. Now he wasn't tired. He was glad though. It meant he could finish things for the twins.

Emma frowned at the sun as it rose higher and grew hotter. She didn't like it hot. She liked it warm. But she scented that scent again. She wanted to go after it again but the thick silver gates had closed and shimmered again. "Damn those wards." She growled. But then she scented more. Something was coming toward them. Something big. The Novra had left back to Italy. If it was an army they were defenseless in all things except the wards. And that couldn't hold a Lycan out forever let alone an army of them. Maybe she should greet them? Covered in blood. She went inside and slaughtered some more of Oscar's people as they slept rolled around in their blood and waited for the army at the gates. And all be damned if they didn't crap themselves when they saw her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 pm
"Step aside, Emma!" Liam roared as he bared his claws and fangs, "You stink of bat-blood, go hose yourself off."

"This creature, she is your mate," Crystal finally caught up and pointed out, "I have never seen my creators make such a remarkable being."

"Move her! We want bat blood!"

"Leap the gates, dig, do what you have to!" Liam barked, causing the largest army of lycans to bypass Emma in a stampede passed her without even a second glass.

Liam stood before Emma, she had changed dramatically. He still kept a hardened glare on her, "You stink. I don't know what you've done, but I don't care right now. Anya and Oscar are going to die and no one is going to stop me. Not even you."

"Liam," Crystal placed a hand on Liam's arm, "She is not your target."

"You're supposed to help me, stop her then," Liam growled.

Crystal sighed before raising her arms. Thick tree roots sprung from the ground and wrapped tightly around Emma's body making her immobile. She gave the woman drenched in blood a somber, sorrowful look, "Such a majestic creature should not be in such bathed in blood."

Liam rushed passed the two women before joining his pack as his pack began killing every vampire in sight. He was angry towards Conrad as well. When Emma was hurt, he had declared his treaty with Conrad invalid. So now they were sworn enemies.

"Anya!" Liam roared, "Oscar!"

Anya woke with a start and rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. It couldn't be. Oscar was chained and helpless in the dungeon! Anya clung to her robe as she rushed out of the room though the sun's rays peaked out of the curtains. What she saw disturbed her immobile. Lycans were everywhere killing everything that moved. The curtains were torn down to reveal the blinding light that turned most into ashes or were scurried away to be torn to pieces.

She had to save Oscar from whatever torment that came by Liam. She rushed down the stairs, clawing at any lycan that dared came towards her before she was pinned to the wall. She pulled out their GI tract before reaching her escape into the dungeon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 pm
Conrad rushed to Anya's side. "Come with me." He demanded not giving her a chance to say no and took a hidden passage to the dungeon grabbed Oscar and got into a special pod. "They'll lose our scent in the underground park we're safe for now. There's only one left so I'm assuming at least three of the council got out." He pressed the destination and the pod flew off the three vampires tucked safely inside it.

Emma let them take her. She held no recognition for Liam. "Why do you help them?" Emma asked eventually. "Your kind are supposed to keep the balance and yet when Oscar was throwing out that balance you didn't help us. You stood aside. What changed now? Why are you helping that person now?" She tilted her head to the woman slipping out of the hold easily. Though she was a little cleaner now the bloodied clothes were removed. She turned from the witch. "They'd better not have touched my children." She said to the woman. "If they have, I'll kill them all."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:49 pm
"What is this...?" Anya marveled at the machine, but she could scent something odd.

She turned to Oscar. He looked oddly calm. Anya didn't say anything about what she scented, but she would surely say something later.

"Where are we going? Liam's pack..." Anya couldn't bring herself to say that Liam's pack was far greater than she had ever seen.

"The mutt is going to kill us whether we like it or not," Oscar lit a cigarette in the pod, "We're not going to anywhere safe as long as he's alive."

"We can't just kill him, Oscar," Anya snapped sharply before turning to Conrad, "Any ideas?"

"I did not start this war, and there are other wars that have raised that have me also occupied," Crystal spoke softly, "As for your children, Liam is not going to kill what is his. His deal only speaks of killing the ones known as Oscar, Anya, and Conrad. Anything else and I can no longer be in his aide."

Crystal left Emma's side to go see what was happening in the castle. She was not surprised that Liam would be tearing any vampires inside apart. Taking a long breath, Crystal raised her arms and chanted softly until a calming wave of wind passed through the broken windows and opened doors, soothing the rampaged lycans until the vampires had a chance to hide. Crystal approached Liam, who was confused at how calm he felt compared to his rage, "This was not part of your plan, wolf. The ones you seek may not be here."

"They left," he wanted to yell, but couldn't, "Curse your spell... I will find them, no matter where they run."  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm
"An escape pod. I made them myself a long time ago in case Henry came knocking. They'll take us somewhere Liam cannot reach and Oscar, Don't try anything. Emma has my blood she'll know."

Emma brushed passed Liam to check on the twins. Any Lycan there scenting them was taken down. Not killed just disabled. "Get the **** out of my room before I rip out your spines!" Emma roared at them watching them drag themselves away. Hell was in a hand basket but Emma didn't lift a finger to help. She was afraid of harming Marcus and Simon who no doubt were herding the natural born's to safety. Their scent drowned out the vampires they were assisting. They prayed Liam didn't notice them. Simon froze. "Marcus. . ." He breathed a minute or two after they pushed the last one out into the shoot leading to the escape pods. "He's here!" Marcus turned his gaze to Liam's. He seemed to be talking to someone. "Liam!" Marcus called rushing to him. "I have to warn you! It's important!" He knew the other wouldn't listen but he had to make him. "It's about Emma! She's. . . That last attack you had together. Something happened to her and she doesn't remember you. I don't know who else she doesn't remember but she doesn't remember you at all. She knows who everyone else is but not you. Be careful. She's also switched off most of her emotions. Even if she does remember you she'll try to kill you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:24 pm
"I leave for a few days, a promised return, and she forgets me," Liam wanted to be made, but Crystal's spell was still in effect, "Move out, people, they're on the move."

The army pack casually left the castle until Liam and Crystal were the only ones that remain. Crystal touched the large throne lightly, a small smile on her face, "Those who practice and follow magick have no desire for power or politics, but it is time that those who walk the same path as I arrive here. Liam, go about your blood thirsty quest, but I will reside here with others until someone returns."

Liam was torn. He wanted to go kill off the vampires, but he wanted Emma to remember him. Of all things that could happen, he would've rather her cheating on him than just forget everything they had gone through. How could she forget him and remember Oscar? Did he mean that little to her? Liam decided to take the risk. Of all deaths that could happen, he'd rather Emma kill him. At least she would be the last person he sees before hunting with other wolves in a spirit world.

He followed her scent to where his twins were. Liam stood in the door way as he crossed his arms, "You know I remember the day those twins were born. You were so mad at me when I told the nurses and doctors to make sure the kids survive, you thought that I meant I didn't care if you lived or not. But...I knew you would have been heart broken if they died. I would've been heart broken too, like I am now that you forgot about me so easily."

"You kidnapped me," Oscar pointed out, only to be jabbed in the elbow by Anya until they reached their final destination.

It seriously was in the middle of nowhere and full of trees. There were so many scents in the air that Anya knew it would be hard to track any of them. Anya noticed the immense shade by the tall trees. Even during the daylight, they were all safe from the sun's harmful rays.

"This must be the rainforest," Anya turned to Conrad, "Are you sure we're safe here?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:44 pm
"I remember Oscar because when I awoke I was in the same hospital, the same room that I was in the first time Henry tried to kill me. I did not remember you because you weren't there." Emma turned her face full of hurt. "You'd left me. Again. You chose revenge over your mate, your family. I remember everything Liam and it hurts worse than you can imagine. Because you always had family. You don't know what it's like. Even with your own children with you. You don't know what it's like to feel completely and utterly alone all the time. To feel a rage so dark so horrid inside you that someone just smiling at you could set it off. You don't get how you wound me. I remembered Oscar first, because despite all he's done he hasn't hurt me near as much as you have." She brushed passed him. "I'm not one to be left alone. I lose my mind when I am. I do stupid things because I fear the loneliness. 'Please Liam take me with you don't leave me alone' I would always beg this of you but you would leave me anyway. It's your last chance. If you leave me again. One more time I will not be so easy to return too." Then she left him in the room with their twins. Marcus slinked in after her to retrieve them. As much as she wanted to leave them with their father. She didn't want to give him the chance to abandon them like he'd done her. "Looks like I didn't help at all." Marcus said with a sigh. "Sorry man."

Emma walked to the Throne room and looked it over. She was going to miss this place. "Ready?" Simon asked.
"I'm always ready." Emma replied as if the question was absurd. "We will not follow my father. We will go somewhere else. Everything has been set up. Be a good witch darling and let him come after me. If he doesn't. Hide my scent from him forever." Then she left. Left her home. Left the place where she and Liam had fallen in love. Left the place where he killed it.
"Alpha you're crying." Simon noted.
"Let them fall." Emma replied getting into the car with Simon, Marcus and the twins.

Conrad smiled softly. "This is a very safe place. Liam and his pack will not find us here. The Novra live here. So Oscar, be good or they'll kill you faster than you can beg for forgiveness." He turned to Anya and held her close. "This will keep us safe until Emma decides to kill off or warn off Liam. Our people are alive. We do not need to worry. They have been sent to safe locations all over the world. He cannot get to any of us. I promise Milaya."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:59 pm
"Then have your space, Emma," Liam picked up the twins, "But i'm not returning until the others are dead. If you're here, then you're here. If not, then you are no longer my mate."

He easily carried the twins by leaping out the window and joining his pack to run off to find the others with the kids in his arms. Liam wouldn't allow anyone else to touch his children. If Emma wanted to walk away from him, then let her, but he'd rather leave her truly alone, without anyone else, and let her think of what she was losing.

Liam had the pack run throughout the entire day and night, but no trace was found. They even scowered Oscar's Siberian castle to rest for the evening. He had the twins share a large bed as they squirmed in hunger. There was soft food for them to eat, but he wasn't too smart on babies. An older woman had him step aside as she explained what the twins needed and gave him a few bottles of formula to feed them. He carefully held each twin, allowing them to nurse until they slept.

They entered a more modern home, but it was underground. Anya was uneasy, especially with Oscar there. She felt uncomfortable without other women around her, but she reminded herself it wasn't like the older times when she needed to keep up such appearances to not be called a harlot. She looked around the extremely tidy place before smiling softly, "This is..quite modern. Not my first choice, but it'll do while we remain here in hiding."

"So you want us to stay here until Liam dies?" Oscar commented dryly as he looked around as well, "This place stinks."

"Then put out the cigarette," Anya turned away from Oscar, "You're still on punishment."

"You have a death threat on your head too, sweetheart," Oscar rolled his eyes, "And some man you married. He left his own daughter to be killed by that mutt. Five bucks says he'll do the same thing to any kid you have with him."

"Oscar this is not the time nor the place to have this fight," Anya growled as she rubbed her temples, "Go find a room and stay in it, I really just don't want to look at you right now."

Oscar rolled his eyes once again before leaving the room, finding a small bedroom before laying on the bed to catch some sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm
"Should you really let him take off with your kids?" Marcus asked as as she drove.
"No." Emma replied. "Scarlette won't have it. Nor will Sebastian. I've got a high classed friend watching Liam." Emma purred. "Once he lets down his guard, they'll be mine again."

Adele stood between Liam and the twins and his way out. "Son, I'm going to have to take them from you." She said. "I will not let my great-grandkids be put in danger for your stupid revenge. I will not lose them like I lost my daughter and my granddaughter. And it looks like Scarlette doesn't want you anyway." She was right. The infant was screaming and kicking trying to get away from Liam. "Here." Adele took Scarlette away and the infant instantly calmed. "I will look after them. You know where I am. So you can collect them after. And only after, you and Emma have sorted out whatever it is between you. I promise they'll be safe." She took Sebastian too and put them in her car. "Emma's gone to England. Ignore your revenge Liam. Family first. She's not walking away. She's hurt. She feels she lost you the second you were bonded. Fix it. Or I will end you myself." The pack parted for her as she got in her car and left with the twins. There was no way in hell she'd let the babies get involved in a war.

"I did not leave her to get killed by Liam, I left her there to kill him. You've seen what she can do Oscar now put that out or you'll have no head to drag that f** in." He growled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:52 pm
"Shove it," was all Oscar said as he took a longer drag of the cigarette as he tossed the but on the marble floor.

Anya could smell it on Oscar and the air he trailed off in. He drank from a vampire. He was tainted in a taboo act. It made her sick to her stomach to know he had actually drank from another vampire. There was only one person she knew who would do something so vile and he was back at the other castle. Anya didn't have to say anything, she knew Conrad could smell it too.

She turned to Conrad as she rubbed her eyes, "Where's the bedroom? I really need to get some sleep after all of this."

Liam didn't fight to keep the twins. Whatever Emma had done would mean she would take them away as well. Fine. As for the whole family s**t, he knew Emma would never, not in any type of lifetime, would ever understand how bad he wanted Anya and Oscar dead as well as her father's kingdom. He wouldn't let anyone stop him from finishing his revenge.

He allowed Adele to leave without a fight though his pack was rearing to tear her to shreds for her rude and abrupt intrusion. She was but an old hag that was close enough to death that he might as well end it for her there just to make a sweet gesture.

"Shall we go after her?" a female approached him.

"No, your task is to kill the three vampires," Liam retorted gruffly.

"But..Alpha, that woman is your-"

"If Emma chooses not to join me, then she is against me," Liam slipped off his ring and tossed it to the ground, "A wolf mates for life. Mates we shall stay, but she knows better than to come near me again."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games