Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*jumps on to a very nerdy but addicting new game*

lol having fun?

I think so, yeah. Lol

How do I find people? How do i join your fleet? What are 'teams'? *asks a billion questions* emotion_awesome

Once I get on [however long that takes] XD I can send you an invite to the fleet and BOOM you're in! Teams are groups you can do missions with- which I intend to do with you smile Missions are easier with a friend along and you level up faster that way! (Besides once you get to level 50 then the real fun starts in New Romulus.)
Teams are typically formed for PVP and Fleet missions too. If you have a specific person you're trying to contact- its normally best if you know their @handle and you can send them a private message.

Oh and they're having a summer event coming on Risa soon so you came just in time. Events = free stuff (sometimes ships)

Kay9214
Nice.

I'm @kay9214 I guess. Lol

See you out there some time, then. ^_^

In case you didn't get or see a notice again. D: Or are avoiding me. Q.Q

Oh gosh, yesterday you shot Girf! O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:23 am
Kay9214

Kay, are you a member of the Booty Prowling Panthers?  

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 am
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214

No, I'm not. Why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:18 am
Kay9214
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214

No, I'm not. Why?
I was just wondering. Many are members and i never recalled seeing you in there.

SO how are things? I see you are going to be sinking some time into a videogame. biggrin  

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:37 am
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214

No, I'm not. Why?
I was just wondering. Many are members and i never recalled seeing you in there.

SO how are things? I see you are going to be sinking some time into a videogame. biggrin

Things are okay, I guess.

Yeah. xD
I've never tried a big MMO before, which is odd, given that I'm a nerd and a gamer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*jumps on to a very nerdy but addicting new game*

lol having fun?

I think so, yeah. Lol

How do I find people? How do i join your fleet? What are 'teams'? *asks a billion questions* emotion_awesome

Once I get on [however long that takes] XD I can send you an invite to the fleet and BOOM you're in! Teams are groups you can do missions with- which I intend to do with you smile Missions are easier with a friend along and you level up faster that way! (Besides once you get to level 50 then the real fun starts in New Romulus.)
Teams are typically formed for PVP and Fleet missions too. If you have a specific person you're trying to contact- its normally best if you know their @handle and you can send them a private message.

Oh and they're having a summer event coming on Risa soon so you came just in time. Events = free stuff (sometimes ships)

Kay9214
Nice.

I'm not avoiding you!
And I know! I didn't mean to- I promise! cat_gonk  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

lol having fun?

I think so, yeah. Lol

Kay9214
Nice.

I'm not avoiding you!

I'll be on Star Trek for a while now, since no one will be using the computer...

How often do you play? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 pm
Kay9214

I suppose that's true. I know lots of B.S. and I'm not a professional anything! :D

I didn't necessarily mean high and mighty, but I guess that can be an issue too.

Sounds like you've got everything worked. ^_^ Not many people can be as lucky as to be great at a job and love it.

Lol. Yea, my friends and I would always joke around saying that a degree in B.S. didn't mean a bachelor of science.

The two cases I've witnessed is high and mighty or lost in their own little world. Picking work over family and all of that stuff.

I like what I do but some of my coworkers make it worth it too. Today we were pouring up blood while one of the guys was quizzing everyone about MLT subjects. He would read the question, say what the multiple choice answers were and we would take a stab at it. I had no clue about any of it really (still got some questions right!) but it was fun. ^_^  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I think so, yeah. Lol

Kay9214
Nice.

I'm not avoiding you!

I'll be on Star Trek for a while now, since no one will be using the computer...

just whenever i can. mostly weekends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Kay9214

Survival Lesson 1
Preparedness?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*comes prepared with pencil, notebook and army knife* Sith Army Knife xd  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Survival Lesson 1
Preparedness?

*comes prepared with pencil, notebook and army knife* Sith Army Knife xd

Lesson Two: History of the Daddicus Regime
emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Kay9214
Nice.

I'm not avoiding you!

just whenever i can. mostly weekends.

I see... How do I get diplomatic missions? :o

And... You're not getting me out alone in a spaceship because you're out to shoot MORE professors, Are you? gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

I suppose that's true. I know lots of B.S. and I'm not a professional anything! :D

I didn't necessarily mean high and mighty, but I guess that can be an issue too.

Sounds like you've got everything worked. ^_^ Not many people can be as lucky as to be great at a job and love it.

Lol. Yea, my friends and I would always joke around saying that a degree in B.S. didn't mean a bachelor of science.

The two cases I've witnessed is high and mighty or lost in their own little world. Picking work over family and all of that stuff.

I like what I do but some of my coworkers make it worth it too. Today we were pouring up blood while one of the guys was quizzing everyone about MLT subjects. He would read the question, say what the multiple choice answers were and we would take a stab at it. I had no clue about any of it really (still got some questions right!) but it was fun. ^_^

There are also those of us who get lost in the real world. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 pm
Kay9214

Lesson Two: History of the Daddicus Regime
emotion_awesome

rofl I knew Daddicus was having financial situations but geez! That's rough  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm
Kay9214

There are also those of us who get lost in the real world. gonk

Oh? How do you get lost in the real world?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games