Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 am
MDaylus

Loki swells with warmth when Tony tells him that giving him a chance was the best decision he had made in a while. He is also quite pleased to see Tony feeling much better as the man kisses him sweet and slow. "Buy me things? You have already bought me books and have taken me to two wonderful places. I have everything I could want on midgard with you just being here already." Loki smiled. He knew it sounded silly to say such things but if he had a choice between material possessions and Tony well there would be no contest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum of acknowledgement to Loki's words. "I know, but I like buying people things. I'm good at it." He replied, tracing a muscle in Loki's arm with his finger tips. "It's usually the o lay thing I can offer or that people want......plus I like spoiling you. You deserve it." He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 am
MDaylus

Loki continued smiling as Tony said that he understood and just liked buying people things. He knew Midgard had become a very material obsessed realm, so he understood that sometimes that was all anyone wanted from Tony. "Do I now?" he questioned when the man said he deserved to be spoiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little nod to Loki's question. "You do. Between everything you've had to deal with and how people have treated you, you deserve it. Plus you're a prince and the lover of a Stark.... it's expected." He smiled. Cuddling for a moment longer, he pulled away. "I want a shower." He announced, already moving to get up. "Take one with me?" He asked lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:32 am
MDaylus

Loki's fa e flushed a bit in embarrassment as Tony told him exactly why he deserved to be spoiled. "I am not much of a prince now." Loki reminded. He wanted to ask about Tony's other lovers and if he treated them all the same but he pushed that thought away. "As if I would deny you." loki smiled shifting to move with Tony. As they moved through the doorway loki tested the protection he had placed around the bedroom. He knew later he would extend it to the whole penthouse but for now he determined they were protected there at the very least.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. “You are a prince, no matter if you like it or not. You were raised as one and you carry yourself like one, even if you are full of trouble.” He smirked, arm slipping around Loki’s waist. Tony’s movements were a little slow, body stiff from bottoming last night and from his pains this morning. “And if Thor ever ends up as king, you better be ready for him to come banging down the door to put you back in the royal circuit on Asgard. He’s been claiming you as his brother all this time, and know that he knows you really are, he’d never going to leave you alone until you take your place.” He continued. He knew Thor well enough to know he’d bend over backward to get Loki back as his brother and right hand once he was in power.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man told him that he was a prince whether he liked it or not. He couldn't help but chuckle too when the man said that he was full of trouble despite being a prince. Leaning into the arm around his waist. "Thor would indeed but it is not him that I would be concerned about. Asgard will be far happier without my presence." Loki sighed. "I have no doubt they do not want the b*****d child of Odin and a frost giant helping their new king in matters of politics." he continued. "You are still sore." Loki remarked seeing the man's slow movements. "Was I too rough?" he questioned feeling a bit guilty.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Loki’s words. “It’s amazing what the insistence of someone in power can do. And that will probably be a long time down the road….more than enough time for them to move on and get used to the knowledge of your heritage….should you decide to reveal it.” He said lightly. Smiling at Loki’s worry, he shook his head. “Don’t worry about it, being sore after sex is good sometimes….and this isn’t all because of us, some of it is the pains this morning.” He said, brushing off the feeling. He was used to this kind of discomfort. Pausing when he saw himself in the mirror, he looked over himself, turning to see his back as well. “You certainly had fun though.” He smirked, taking note of all the marks.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:40 pm
MDaylus

"It would cause too much unrest." Loki disagreed shaking his head. "Opinions of the frost giants have not changed since I was brought to Asgard. I doubt they will change anytime in the future, besides I would much rather remain here with you." Loki murmured. He smiled hearing that the man didn't think being sore was a bad thing. "I certainly did enjoy it and making you look like leopard." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s mention of staying with him. He would like that….but it wouldn’t be possible, not really. If Tony didn’t eat the apple, then Loki would probably find himself moving on after he passed away, and if he did, Tony would eventually have to leave. He wouldn’t be able to explain to people why he never aged, didn’t die. And if he tried to, the world would be clamoring to try and get him to give them apples. So staying here indefinitely was not an option. Tony smirked at Loki’s next words, looking towards him. “I’m not going to be able to take my t-shirts off in front of anyone for the next week or two.” He said lightly. Moving to start the shower, he began to stretch again, trying to loosen his muscles.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony did unaware of the man's thoughts straying to what would happen if he took the apple or didn't take the apple. Loki allowed himself to be blissfully naive in the thought that Tony would have no reason not to eat the apple. "Not that I am opposed to you not removing your shirt for anyone but me. However I can remove them if you would like." Loki offered allowing Tony to pull away to start the shower. "I feel I should inform you that our bedroom is now protected." he stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“No….it’s good for now. I might have to ask you to get rid of a few later.” Tony replied. Looking back at the god when he mentioned the bedroom being protected, he tilted his head. “What does that mean?” he asked slowly, not sure what Loki had done. He trusted him of course, but he still liked knowing details.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:17 pm
MDaylus

"Whenever you wish then." loki smiled even if he was a disappointed that he might have to remove some of his claim on Tony. Tilting his head slight Ly when Tony asked what he meant by their room being protected. "It is the same as the now complete protection on your arc reactor. No one can enter unless given permission, it should keep both Sif and Fandral out. I will extend it to the rest of the penthouse when I can." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened carefully to Loki’s explanation, giving a little nod. “sounds good. You didn’t use up too much of your magic did you?’ he asked. He appreciated these little things, but he didn’t want Loki using all of his magic all the time, not right now at least. He may need it to protect himself at some point. Testing the water to see if it was warm enough yet, Tony stepped inside, smiling at the steady stream of water hitting his sore muscles before he reached out a hand for Loki to join him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:44 am
MDaylus

Loki felt pleased that Tony liked the idea of what he had done. However he did look a bit guilty when the man asked if he used up too much of his magic. "It took a bit more magic than I thought it would doing the reactor and then the bedroom but my reserves are building." Loki answered. Taking the offered hand he stepped into the shower with a soft groan of appreciation at the warm water.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games