Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Fye & Kurogane... Love or hate? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pleasework33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:25 pm
ok like if u wanna see the kiss go to youtube and press in fai and kurogane kiss  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:05 pm
Again, I pose the question- what straight adult male nicknames himself Big Kitty?
Really though, between the way he treats Kuro-tan and the way he looked at Ashura before he left, I do believe Fai is gay. He was just playing with Primera through that whole battle, so I see no reason why we should take his "flirting" seriously at the end. I know, most of the time he's just playing with Kuro-ruu too, but it's in the way he interacts with him when he's not playing.
But hey, there's no way to know for sure.

ok now i think that fai might be gay but not kurogane.hes mine smile  

1naruto fan girl

Alien Hunter

6,525 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 am
I think KuroFai will definetely happen. I mean, have you seen all those hints? They're EVERYWHERE! Subtext people! Pay attention to that stuff. CLAMP likes to hide stuff in between the lines.

And for CLAMP, sexuality is not an issue, because love does not equal gender or age. Such as ToyaXYukito and TeradaXRika. And tieying in to that, KuroganeXTomoyo? Even if CLAMP ignores the age rule, that's more platonic than romantic. Seriously. FaiXChi? No. Just no.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:35 pm
we are both men
but fai likes kurgane
sooooo
they are gay......?
is that even right  

drogon halo

2,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

FyeFan1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:13 am
Fye is pretty gay...I mean him and Kurogane are like luvas! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:15 am
The part that struck me was when he was drinkin Kurogane's blood...O_O

THEY MUST BE!  

FyeFan1

FyeFan1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:22 pm
I think Fye anf Kurogane are ment for eackother! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 am
Being a fan of Clamp for so long The eniter Fai saga after the rainning city saga you notice them becoming more protective of each other. Thats just my opion Fai and Kurogane is the only real Shonen-Ai couple I ship so I'm gonna look for it but at the same time Fai is much more of a woman.

"He may drink and not work a day in his life, but daddy is a good man mother Fai" -Mokona as Sakura volume 14 Chapter 101  

Jessie Johan

What-I-am-Is-ME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:11 pm
Personally I love it, I support them (points to siggy) and their canon! (dances and waves a kurofai flag) Im not a yaoi fanatic I don't just see two males and go "OMG MUST SHIP" no! I work on their relationship with each other, their lives, what makes them my favorite, why I think they must be together, etc. Its how my mind (no matter how insane it can be at times) works! It just does what it does and it tells me what to like and I listen to it! Simple!! So on top of that, I've liked Kurofai because it was something that felt deep at the beginning and continued to grow deeper and deeper throughout the series, just like CLAMP knew it would. Besides its not the first time CLAMP has implied shonen-ai in their stories let me give you the most innocent manga I can think of...Card Captor Sakura has shonen-ai in it. Yep Touya AND Yukito. A canon couple all the way (laugh) even in Tsubasa they still are a couple (giggles) Its just what CLAMP is trying to say, mostly they don't just go "LETS PAIR UP TWO GUYS FOR FUN!!! YEAH" Its kinda like a subtext thing, think about how the world starts to fall apart because we can't seem to accept that all people arn't going to be the same way we are.

People are always different I will use a Pokemon quote (don't judge me) "If we coninue to think about all the things that are different we will never found out the simularities" simple it means if we keep hitting people (be it physically or mentally) it'll never change the way we want it be changed it'll get worse. So they are saying it doesn't matter if its a guy or a girl if you truly love someone don't be afraid to love them because of their sex. It's like what happened with the whitesand the blacks, one couldn't accept the other and it hurt everybody in the long run. We just need to learn to except each other as we are, and learn to love whoever we want to love.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 pm
love...possibly...?
but not hate, definitely  

moonlightgirl95

10,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

chocolatsachiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 pm
kuro heart fai 4 evur!!! whee

NO chii heart fai stressed
or
kuro heart tomo stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 pm
OMG IM TOTALLY ANTI- KUROFAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Nanatsuiro-Rainbow

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

x_XColorful TwilightX_x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 am
*pulls heavy blade out of closet* WHO DARES SAY THAT IT IS FAI AND KUROGANE?! FAI BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm
BellaSwan-614
OMG IM TOTALLY ANTI- KUROFAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

... An explanation would be nice.  

Leri

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:25 pm
What-I-am-Is-ME
Personally I love it, I support them (points to siggy) and their canon! (dances and waves a kurofai flag) Im not a yaoi fanatic I don't just see two males and go "OMG MUST SHIP" no! I work on their relationship with each other, their lives, what makes them my favorite, why I think they must be together, etc. Its how my mind (no matter how insane it can be at times) works! It just does what it does and it tells me what to like and I listen to it! Simple!! So on top of that, I've liked Kurofai because it was something that felt deep at the beginning and continued to grow deeper and deeper throughout the series, just like CLAMP knew it would. Besides its not the first time CLAMP has implied shonen-ai in their stories let me give you the most innocent manga I can think of...Card Captor Sakura has shonen-ai in it. Yep Touya AND Yukito. A canon couple all the way (laugh) even in Tsubasa they still are a couple (giggles) Its just what CLAMP is trying to say, mostly they don't just go "LETS PAIR UP TWO GUYS FOR FUN!!! YEAH" Its kinda like a subtext thing, think about how the world starts to fall apart because we can't seem to accept that all people arn't going to be the same way we are.

People are always different I will use a Pokemon quote (don't judge me) "If we coninue to think about all the things that are different we will never found out the simularities" simple it means if we keep hitting people (be it physically or mentally) it'll never change the way we want it be changed it'll get worse. So they are saying it doesn't matter if its a guy or a girl if you truly love someone don't be afraid to love them because of their sex. It's like what happened with the whitesand the blacks, one couldn't accept the other and it hurt everybody in the long run. We just need to learn to except each other as we are, and learn to love whoever we want to love.

I totaly agree with everything you said. (joins in dance)
Even if CLAMP doesn't go the full way and COMPLETELY prove it for those in denial (points up a few posts at BellaSwan) Fay loves Kurogane and Kurogane loves Fai.

(Spoilers)
Besides: who would let an 'enemy' suck their blood or cut off their arm for a person they 'didnt' love?
(end spoilers)  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces