Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 am
Lucia blushed softly and stroked his hair. "Ha, Boun journo." She whispered and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Oh, your fever's going down. Bene." She smiled more. "Sleep well my darling? Dream of anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:03 am
Francis, a light blush on his cheeks, looked away from her, not really wanting to respond. "Oui.. I dreamt some." He answered, the content of such dream remaining unspoken. "You look gorgeous een zat dress, darleeng."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 am
Lucia smiled and continued to run her fingers through his hair watching him. "Listening" to him. "I wear this dress, this colour, for you now. I wish only for you to be happy." She pressed a kiss to his forehead. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am
"I love you too, ma cherie." Francis smiled, seeing his love dedicated for only him right now. All focus was toward him, and while it was something he wasn't used to, he enjoyed it right now. "What 'ave you been doeeng all day?" He was earnestly curious and hoped that she had entertained herself for the early afternoon.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:24 am
Lucia blushed softly. "I caught up on my homework, planned your lessons for the next term and got into this dress, the last one with difficulty. The nurse came in and made sure you were okay, she estimated that if you are a good boy and don't strain yourself too much you'll be good as new by Tuesday. She also answered some questions about myself that I was worried about but that's sorted. But yes. I was busy but not too busy that I couldn't look after you. I rubbed the vapor rub on you again about an hour ago so you won't need it again for a little longer. And Nona and Pa have been cooking us heaps of meals so all I have to do is put them in the microwave to heat up when you're hungry." She stroked hair from his face her face showing nothing but love and adoration with layers of worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 am
Francis pulled Lucy closer to him, kissing her forehead. "Merci, mon amour. I'm sorry for causing trouble to you and your family." He was feeling heaps better, glad to hear she wasn't pregnant yet. His stomach growled softly, and he tried hiding it. "Je suis désolé, excusez-moi." He said with a light chuckle.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:38 am
Lucia grinned and pressed a kiss to his nose. "No need to apologise mi amore." She purred. "I'll go get you something to eat okay?" She whispered untangling herself from his grip settling him in the bed. "Besides, I like taking care of you." She grinned and swished her hips a little as she left the bedroom to get him something light to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:48 am
Francis laid back on the bed, arms behind his head. "Yes, ma'am." He replied, watching her leave. How long was he out? He looked at the clock. Four hours? He never slept that long, especially during the day. It must have been worth it, because he felt so much better.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:53 am
"So," Tabitha hissed low to Lucia when she emerged from their room to the kitchen. "What did the nurse say?"

"She said he'll be fine," Lucia replied. At her Nona's look she added. "And I'm not expecting. I'm late cause of all the stress I've been under lately." Her grandparents nodded.

"Well we've finished the cooking and the cleaning. But we'll stay a little longer just to make sure things are okay. And we'll look after him while you take over his classes." Lucia nodded and returned to Francis with a tray with soup and toast on it with a glass of water.

"Here Mi amore." She said putting the tray on the bedside table and helping him sit up comfortably before putting the tray on his lap. "Are you strong enough to feed yourself or would you like my help?" She asked setting the tray up nicely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 pm
Francis looked at her, seeing the care she took in taking care of him. "Eef you desire to 'elp me, zen do so." He opened his mouth, making an "Ah~" sound, winking at her. She was adorable when she acted as she did, so naturally he didn't want her to stop.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Lucia's response was a deep blush and a nod. She didn't think he'd say yes to that! He was so unpredictable sometimes! But she loved it. Lucia picked up the spoon and got a small amount on it so it didn't spill and held it to his open mouth tipping slowly the small amount in his mouth biting her bottom lip then went to get another mouthful once he swallowed that one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Francis grinned and swallowed the spoonfuls she fed him. If only she were in an apron or maid's outfit. That thought along with his eating almost caused him to choke. "Excusez-moi~" He said softly, still eating the soup that she fed him. Nona did a wonderful job of cooking it, he wouldn't deny that much.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:55 pm
Lucia grew concerned with the coughing. "Are you sure?" She asked tracing his bottom lip. "I don't want to push you to eat if you're not feeling up to it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:23 pm
"Yes, darleeng. Although zat wonderful soup your Nona cooked might have filled moi up already." He replied, taking her hand with a smile and squeezing it gently. If something was truly the matter, she'd know before him, certainly.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 pm
Lucia nodded and broke up the toast for him too. "Yeah, if I could cook half as good as her I'd die a happy person." She replied reaching out and caressed his cheek.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games