Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:54 pm
"Sure," Isaac said with a shrug. "Besides, I am eager to meet this mystery hacker and see what else you might have holding out on me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm
"Alright, then I'll just have GRAY activate the teleport beacon in Mt. Silver for Claydol. He's never teleported from Kalos to Kanto-Johto so he'll need a little help getting there. Plus it's such a long distance. Unless you feel like taking the long way, which I do not." Sub would then get up and walk towards the door to leave the server room. "Claydol is in the main area, head up there and he'll teleport you to the Mt. Silver HQ. From there we can head to Saffron City. Plus gives me an opportunity to find Blizz. Plus we get to see the old place!" With that, he walked out. Once everyone was out the door would close and lock behind them.

Just as Sub said Claydol was waiting in the main area of HQ, waiting for the passengers to arrive. Sub was already gone it seemed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:37 pm
Freth and Tristen would eventually end up following Sub at the headquarters back at Mt. Silver. When the group arrives at the HQ, he'd find that the place would have been kept remarkably clean for the most part over the past year. Then again, when you don't have near two dozen people at one time, and ten times as many Pokemon roaming about, it gets kind of easy to do so. That said, however, Sub wouldn't find anyone other than himself and those who followed him within these hallowed halls.

The HQ was cold from the harsh mountainous Jhoto winter, but then, such a thing wouldn't have phased the one who resided here anyhow. Why waste electricity on something like heat unless you're cooking? There were a few things in the HQ that was a little out of place, however. In the main room, Sub would see a huge map of the several immediate regions - Jhoto, Kanto, Orre, Sinnoh, and Hoenn, pinned to the wall with a blue dry-erase marker hanging from a string also hanging from the wall. The map would had multitudes of X's, accompanied by various dates, all about the map, mostly through the Johto area, but there would be a good few within the western parts of Kanto, and for that matter a good few spots in the Orre Region. Spots of various cities, towns, landmarks, and off beaten paths. One such spot, Sub himself may recognize as Ein's old laboratory, one such place that the entire Snagem team would have brought to ruin from one final invade there a couple of years ago.

On a nearby table, there was a journal of some sort. Within it was a log coinciding with what was on the map. Notes written out by a father, determined to find his son, with some instances of faith wavering, wondering if said son was even still alive at this point. There was various notes; possible leads, signs, even so much of a chain of 'he said, she said'. Long shots, if anything. Occasionally, if Sub would look through it, there would be miscellany notes about Toren. According to it, curiosity peaked, asking the Gym leaders in Jhoto, not only to keep a look out for the missing Vulpix hybrid, but also wondering how Toren was doing in the gym run. Apparently, the gym leaders haven't seen any such person. The latest entry of such an instance was at least a few months ago, and it was just written off as assuming it was the Jhoto run, but instead possibly was a Kanto gym run.

In the training room told another story. If anything, this place had any sort of disturbance to it. It was a place to train on the off time of searching, a place to hone one's mind...and a place to vent one's frustration. It was almost clear that someone wasn't happy during any training regimens.

Freth and Tristen would find one final story when they made their way into their own respective rooms. Tristen would find that his would have remained untouched from when he's been here last. He shared a room with the Vulpix kid once. Seeing that the room was undisturbed since his last being here told him that he hasn't came back. In Freth's room was a different story. While everything looked set up for an intent to return at one point, since there was at least a couple of suits of clothes still about and anything that was there to decorate the room a little were still there, such as the small glass case containing the broken ice sword, one thing stood out. Freth went over near the bed and grabbed an object off the table.

Tristen came into the room soon after, seeing Freth. "Blizz isn't here, isn't he?" He asked.

Freth lobbed the object over, Tristen catching it and looked at it. "His SNAG?"

"No...he's not. He must have left it; he probably figured out that the SNAGs were taken off the grid; meaning he's off the grid too. Where is that bird?" Freth mused.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:00 pm
Sub couldn't help but give a close examination of the maps scattered about, especially the one which marked Ein's old lab, that had concerned him. He couldn't think too much on that though as the notes about Toren caught his eye too soon, why was Blizz keeping tabs on Toren? Something made him feel uneasy. It was obvious he was looking for Tails, but the fact that he added Toren in there just didn't sit right. Maybe it was just Blizz being his usually paranoid self, he wouldn't put it past him. "That's unlike Blizz." Sub commented as he eyed the SNAG which Freth had found.

"The SNAGs were only taken off the grid a short while ago, would he really discard it that soon? That's rather uncharacteristic of him, don't you think? He's the guy that keeps a spare straw with him just in case he gets thirsty while out and about." He pointed out, letting out a sigh. "Whatever, I was hoping to find Blizz here but he isn't. I guess we'll just get what we came for and be on our way. In the mean time, Freth. See anything that might tell us where he last headed too?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:16 pm
Sol, Amaranth and Cera would eventually follow as well, though what they saw wasn't much different from anyone else.

But the discarding of a SNAG so soon didn't settle well with any of them. "I have to wonder if he had opted to discard it longer ago than we think," Sol spoke up, "Otherwise, I can tell he's been keeping to this HQ as a base of operations, and a place to deal with frustrations in peace. I don't think I've seen any of our training rooms in such disarray."

"Somehow, I think maybe I should've tried to keep in touch with him... I know he doesn't like the whole telepathy thing much, though." Cera commented, though she opted to keep to herself afterward.

Amaranth wasn't too sure of what to think, though the fact of Blizzard's trying to keep tabs on Toren caught her off guard. But then, the guy did seem to be one that'd do something like that just to keep on track somehow. She didn't say anything, however, unsure of what to really say in this situation anyhow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm
SubonicXP
Sub couldn't help but give a close examination of the maps scattered about, especially the one which marked Ein's old lab, that had concerned him. He couldn't think too much on that though as the notes about Toren caught his eye too soon, why was Blizz keeping tabs on Toren? Something made him feel uneasy. It was obvious he was looking for Tails, but the fact that he added Toren in there just didn't sit right. Maybe it was just Blizz being his usually paranoid self, he wouldn't put it past him. "That's unlike Blizz." Sub commented as he eyed the SNAG which Freth had found.

"The SNAGs were only taken off the grid a short while ago, would he really discard it that soon? That's rather uncharacteristic of him, don't you think? He's the guy that keeps a spare straw with him just in case he gets thirsty while out and about." He pointed out, letting out a sigh. "Whatever, I was hoping to find Blizz here but he isn't. I guess we'll just get what we came for and be on our way. In the mean time, Freth. See anything that might tell us where he last headed too?"

"Considering that he's been playing world traveler over this past year, there is no telling. Whatever he's went though, he left for a long haul. There's only a suit of clothes or two still left back in our room." Freth said. "Though one thing left me curious; you think possibly that he may have found Tails? I mean, if anything he'd kept the SNAG on hand at the very least as long as he could just so Tails could get in touch with him."

"But, Freth, if he really did, then where are they?" Tristen asked, growing confused.

Truth be told, unbeknowest to them all, back in the Kalos region, I stood there outside the gates of Lumiose City, making my way in. With the SNAGs off the grid, and not even having any idea where the whole 'Snag-a-cup' establishment is at, I had to take the long way to Kalos. Going by sea, taking a three-day, one-way, cruise to Coumarine City, followed up with at least a half-day's on foot trek to Lumiose City.

I had in fact found the fox kid; a bit of a much needed reunion. That said, I felt a bit solemn afterwards, once again making me question if I had done anything wrong. Tails reassured that I hadn't. Perhaps its just him still being the wild child as usual. I don't know. With the reunion came one more parting. I told him to find me in Kalos should he ever want to come back to me. At the very least, I do have the peace of mind now that he's okay and I can get back to frying other proverbial fish.

As I entered through the gates, I looked about the city streets, and couldn't help but to sweatdrop. "God, this place makes Goldenrod look like a tiny village."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:09 pm
"Hm, probably did find Tails in that case." This theory actually made Sub feel a thousand times better, and gave him hope that Blizz would now seek them out. "Well I'm going to go get that converter then we'll head to Saffron City, alright?" With that he headed down to the basement to go fetch said contraption.

"You know, I could just pull the security footage to see what Blizz has been doing here. Maybe see if he did bring Tails by. But you know me." GRAY commented through the speakers in the room.

"Got it!" Sub cheered as he came into the room pushing a dolly with a large machine on it. "Claydol, if you would please." He asked the Psychic before him who happily obeyed, rotating around the machine and in an instant it disappeared, sent to the Kalos HQ. "Okay, unless you have plans for this place I say it's time to go to Saffron City." With that said Sub placed a hand on Claydol and disappeared in a flash.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:17 pm
Aile arrived just a little bit after the others, and shivered slightly when she felt how cold it was. "Huh." She scanned the room, taking in Blizzard's map and tilting her head. She kept quiet, though, since she was unsure what to make of them. Though, she watched Sub port off with the Claydol and figured it was time to follow suit, heading outside and letting out Tatooine. "Hey, Tati, we're gonna be heading out- Hey, don't give me that look. Yes, it's cold here. Doesn't mean this is the coldest we've been. Now, we're gonna head somewhere we haven't been before, so don't complain if I yell to do sharp turns, okay? I'm using the map here...." Tatooine facepalmed as Aile got on, and the two took off.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:46 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm, probably did find Tails in that case." This theory actually made Sub feel a thousand times better, and gave him hope that Blizz would now seek them out. "Well I'm going to go get that converter then we'll head to Saffron City, alright?" With that he headed down to the basement to go fetch said contraption.

"You know, I could just pull the security footage to see what Blizz has been doing here. Maybe see if he did bring Tails by. But you know me." GRAY commented through the speakers in the room.

"Got it!" Sub cheered as he came into the room pushing a dolly with a large machine on it. "Claydol, if you would please." He asked the Psychic before him who happily obeyed, rotating around the machine and in an instant it disappeared, sent to the Kalos HQ. "Okay, unless you have plans for this place I say it's time to go to Saffron City." With that said Sub placed a hand on Claydol and disappeared in a flash.
"I can't say I have any plans," Sol spoke up, placing a hand on Claydol and having disappeared himself.

Cera looked around before she had done the same, knowing that right now, there wasn't a lot she could do here. Knowing the same herself, it wasn't long before Amaranth followed suit as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:32 pm
Freth thought for a moment, then shook her head. She and Tristen went to go follow Sub off as well. She too was curious about this mystery person.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:57 pm
Sub would soon appeared in Saffron City, just outside of the Pokemon Center. Once everyone arrived he took in a deep breath and let out a relaxing sigh. "There is just something about the Kanto-Johto contenient that I just love. Even their cities just seem homey." He said with a smile and began to march down the sidewalk. Along the way one would see the usual in Saffron. People were everywhere, mostly in suits as Saffron City was a major business hub for Kanto. There was little garbage despite being such a large modern city. And almost every where there were signs, billboards, and flyers advertising for Silph Co. and their products. Silph Co. pretty much dominated this city, the only other thing that shined in this city other than them was the gym and its mysterious leader.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 am
Aile arrived and looked around, the sights stopping any bickering between the woman and her Flygon. "Okay, I could get used to this place. Plenty of marks here," she muttered, recalling Tatooine. Aile followed after Sub soon after, putting her hands in her pockets again.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:01 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile arrived and looked around, the sights stopping any bickering between the woman and her Flygon. "Okay, I could get used to this place. Plenty of marks here," she muttered, recalling Tatooine. Aile followed after Sub soon after, putting her hands in her pockets again.

"Eh, really, you're not missing anything." Freth said as she and Tristen showed up by means of her Kadabra. "What makes this place so off putting is the gym leader here." Freth said. "The way she just stares at you..." She cringed a bit just mentioning it. "I wish Blizzard never introduced me to her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:08 pm
"Sabrina isn't that bad. Sure, she is creepy. But do you ever seen anyone messing with her? Heck, I don't think anyone in Saffron City is ballsy enough to have speak ill of her. You see what happened to that one gym..." Sub said in reply to the conversation between Freth and Aile. It wasn't too much longer before they had arrived at a house in the north side of Saffron City. On the outside it seemed pretty normal, looked almost like all the other homes here. Without delay Sub immediately rang the doorbell and awaited for it to be answered.

"Blissey!" A Pokemon chimed as the door opened. "May we come in?" Sub asked the pink creature who simply nodded and moved out of the way for them to enter. "You see how perfect and shiny that doorbell was? I think I even saw Spinarak webs on it. It's almost like people just walk in." Sub commented as he entered the living room of the home, which was a short walk away from the door.

"Is your trainer home?" He asked the Pokemon who tilted its head confused for a while, but soon realized what the man said and ran off. The home was cozy, clean, nice furniture. It looked liked someone rather wealthy lived here. There was even a giant Snorlax plushie in the corner of the room, must have came from Johto.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:13 pm
SubonicXP
"Sabrina isn't that bad. Sure, she is creepy. But do you ever seen anyone messing with her? Heck, I don't think anyone in Saffron City is ballsy enough to have speak ill of her. You see what happened to that one gym..." Sub said in reply to the conversation between Freth and Aile. It wasn't too much longer before they had arrived at a house in the north side of Saffron City. On the outside it seemed pretty normal, looked almost like all the other homes here. Without delay Sub immediately rang the doorbell and awaited for it to be answered.

"Blissey!" A Pokemon chimed as the door opened. "May we come in?" Sub asked the pink creature who simply nodded and moved out of the way for them to enter. "You see how perfect and shiny that doorbell was? I think I even saw Spinarak webs on it. It's almost like people just walk in." Sub commented as he entered the living room of the home, which was a short walk away from the door.

"Is your trainer home?" He asked the Pokemon who tilted its head confused for a while, but soon realized what the man said and ran off. The home was cozy, clean, nice furniture. It looked liked someone rather wealthy lived here. There was even a giant Snorlax plushie in the corner of the room, must have came from Johto.

"To be quite fair, that gym next door to hers actually had it coming as I understand." Freth said, shrugging. "Gym leaders...a dime a dozen."

She continued following Sub off to a house in the northern parts of the city. She stared in confusion...a bit way out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the center of the town. And his acquaintance is supposed to be here? "Something wrong, Freth?" Tristen asked.

"No, not really..." Freth said. "Just curious as to who this person is."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games