Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:16 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja nodded. "Yeah." She smiled a bit. "Now Clara can't refute that he's hers." She thought about her own cycle. If she had windows or not. Maybe she was a bunny all the time? She didn't know, her mother wouldn't tell her! Food had taste. But no appeal. She didn't want to swallow it. Even rinsing her mouth out with water hadn't appealed to her wanting to eat. She sighed and leaned back then blushed feeling him scent her. "I don't know either." She said guessing what he was scenting her for. "I'm guessing I have bunny periods but I don't think I'm in one right now. Mamo isn't returning my calls to tell me either." She grumbled a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little wondering what his friend would gloat about. If he made another sausage joke. . .

Ben thought about it. "I can't understand why people like video games. I prefer Rugby." He said smiling. "Especially with a group of nymphs on the side lines."

Kade rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You're making this into a dirty joke? Can you keep it in your pants before a shark eats it?"

Tye giggled until Ben pegged the ball at Tye's face. "Ow!" He growled rubbing his nose grumbling an insult. "I hope a Shark does bite it off." He pouted. "Um. . . My mum every year makes me these horrible itchy sweaters. But I love her too much to tell her to stop." Then he tossed the ball to Clara.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:50 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara watched everyone arching a brow at Ben’s mention of nymphs. It was a good thing they were immortal or they’d likely be the most diseased species. She shivered lightly thanking the gods she had not been born a nymph. “ The shark could be arranged” She said with a straight face. A short distance away a fin broke the surface of the water swimming in a wide circle, before moving towards them.
She caught the ball seeming to not notice the creature, though she was fully aware of its presence “ My mother always brings me pearls when she visits, she collects them on her stops onto shore” she said.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smirked a bit. He hoped she would do that. Ben needed to be taken down a bit. He noticed the fin and narrowed his eyes knowing it was a dolphin but still gasped. "Clara~ A shark!" He said as it drew closer to the group.

The three Lykae males gasped and while Lucas and Tye kept still taking ques from Kade Ben freaked out squealing in a girlish tone and made for shore.

Kade smirked while the other two finally noticed the fin and burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh now who's the skirt!" Tye cried at Ben pouting at the shore line.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:37 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara laughed heartily even as the dolphin poked it’s head above the surface clicking it’s pleasure at the joke before bouncing the ball from Clara’s hand. She laughed lightly stretching to catch the ball then rubbing a hand across the dolphin’s head. “ Well it was his tender bits on the line remember. Anyways, I have a talent with water creatures…much to Kade’s displeasure” She said as she let the ball float in the water, the dolphin bouncing it out of the water towards Kade.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned softly. "What displeasure? I like Dolphins." He gave a little pout. He then turned and noticed Ben heading to the blanket and pick up a phone. From the shaping of his mouth it was Gaelic.

Tye and Lucas noticed too. "I think we should all head out home now." Tye said. "Um Clara, I know this is a stretch but could we talk to Kade about something?"

Kade frowned at the men not liking where this was going but pressed a kiss to Clara's head anyway. "I won't be long Leanen," He said smiling. "Go pack up I'll meet you on the shore okay?" He smiled softly. "I'll be okay." He promised then whispered in her ear. "I'll come to you the moment I feel edgy." His tone a promise.

Once she was on the shore and packing things up Lucas put a hand on Kade's shoulder. "We have a cell ready for you if you need it." He offered looking apologetic. "I know it's not what you or the beast want, but, It's there for you."

Kade sighed looking at his coveted mate. "If I knew how the beast would react to scenting her pregnant I'd be more confident but I'm not. I want her safe. So I'm having my Forebearer Friend trace her somewhere safe-"

"You're trusting a vampire with your mate?!" Tye cried. His eyes wide and panicked.

Kade smiled. "She's Clara's best friend, of course I'd trust her." He replied. "She's actually really nice once you get to know her. But no one can compare to my mate."

Tye blushed. "She? A female? Like our queen? Is she mated?" Tye looked hopeful. Poor thing. He was about as old as he and Lucas but really shy so finding his woman had been hard.

Kade shook his head. "She's Daven's mate." He explained. "I don't know what they're doing though."

"Daven's bunking in the Compound." Lucas said. "We're pulling back the search while the full moon is on." He explained. "Well come on." Lucas chuckled ushering them to shore. "I think it's time to go now right?"

Kade smiled a little and nodded. Thank god for Lucas. It seemed he could tell when Kade was feeling uncomfortable. That was fine. At least they could pick up on his agitation. "Clara." He called once at shore pulling her into his arms and giving her a kiss. "I hope Ben wasn't being trouble." He said smiling.

Ben frowned. "Hey, I was helping!" He cried indignant. "And maybe trying to poke about your life a bit. . " He smirked a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven traced her spine absently, eyes aligned with her mouth thought his thoughts were not necessarily where Sonja probably thought they lay. Mates could always disavow, disown or in otherwords reject one another. Had Clara really been okay with a babe pressed upon her so soon? Would Sonja be? In his mind he knew to wait though his instinct drove him hard to breed with her, to put it bluntly. And they had, quite a bit. The factor of potency/conception never occurring to him until now. Would he be ready for such a thing? "Perhaps we should both visit your mother..."

[ooc; Sweet Sonja.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:25 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja thought about it. "After the full moon." She said snuggling him. "She has father with her now so they'll be um. . . cuddling." She smirked. "And I need to protect Clara from our mildly insane friend." She sighed and snuggled him. "Speaking of." She sighed softly and kissed him deeply. "I need to go pick her up in half an hour." She hopped off his lap. "Want to help me pack? I have a feeling I'll get puked on a bit." She giggled a bit. "That'll be fun."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven frowned, help her pack so she could leave him? That was about the last thing on his mind. He raked his gaze over her, standing up and moving behind her, his front pressed to her back as his face buried against her neck. His hands reached to her sides to entwine with hers. "You don't really want to leave me do you?" He said with a bit of a playful pout as he trailed little kisses along her collar.

[ooc; Sweet Sonja.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja gave a little moan and snuggled against him. "Oh I don't my love, but I vowed to your best friend, to the lore that I'd watch Clara until he knows if it's safe to take Clara on the full moon. I'm sure it'll only be this one time. Oh Daven, don't do that~" She whined tracing them to their bedroom. "It's only one night. I promise don't pout." She whimpered a little and kissed him. "I swear it, I'll make it up to you for the rest of eternity." She said nuzzling him. "Just this night. I'm sure though, if I trace you to the right place we'll still have a full moon. . ." She mused smirking.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A general? Interesting. Not that he didn't expect that but still a high ranking general for one of the major factions wasn't at all what he was expecting. A distant relative or maybe even just some noble but a general, talk about being impressed. As for his own occupation . . . Perhaps it would be best not to mention who and what he really was and just do with a typical Lore occupation. After all what being in the Lore didn't know what a mercenary was? Besides it wasn't exactly a total lie. He did do mercenary work often to add to his already obscene amounts of wealth. Plus he needed to do something to keep his skills sharp and factions always were warring with one another.

"I work as a hired sword mostly. It's good money and if you're good at what you do the jobs tend to pile up and keep you busy" He replied finally before picking at the extra things on his steak. Tentatively he picked up the shrimp and took a bite only to put it back down. Okay there was one type of meat he didn't like, seafood.

Looking back at the rest of the people there he almost felt like he was stuck on that children's ride again back in the fifties. "What say we get some doggie bags and head back to the hotel. We can always reheat or get something fresh later."

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:33 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett listened eating at the same time, she arched a brow at his mention of being a mercenary and she tilted her head. Not as if that were a far reach for her imagination, he did have the build for it. Although with his height and stature it’d be hard to be…unassuming in such a role. She pushed it away as she watched him with the shrimp and giggled. “ I’ll trade me steak for the shrimp” She said as she picked up her drink and finished it.

Setting it down she looked around the room following his gaze and then nodded “ That’s fine with me, I can think of some ways to keep ye entertained” She gave a sly grin and a wink in his direction as she waved down the waitress asking for boxes for their food. When they had their food boxed up they left moving back to the hotel.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: In Neat Chat

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:42 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara looked at Kade and tilted her head “ oh you forgot about that incident with the gators already hmm? Need I bring up a reminder? “ She laughed softly as she petted the dolphin saying her good byes letting it head back out into the ocean, as she moved towards Kade. When Tye asked to speak to Kade alone she shrugged lightly then nodded to Kade’s reassurances “ Alright, I get everything ready to put in the car” She said and made her way to the shore with out incident.

Once there she began packing up their things, deflating the beach ball and folding it to put it in the bag. A few minutes later she had everything in the bag and slipped back on her over dress. She turned when she heard Kade calling her name and returned his kiss then shrugged “ Well I suppose I needed to get used to children. It was a good introduction” she said with a light laugh.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Full Moon~

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:43 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja had finished packing, much to her lover's displeasure. "Daven," She said turning to him and holding him in her arms. "I wish I didn't have to go but unfortunately I do. I'm late enough as it is." She rand her fingers through his hair then her finger tips through his four day growth and smiled adoringly up at him. "I'll be back by moon down, if not I have my phone's GPS wired into yours so you'll be able to track me down." Her expression turned sexy, "And maybe teach me a lesson." She giggled a bit and held him tight to her body for long moments her arms wrapped possessively around him. Then she pulled back picked up her bag and traced in the middle of Clara's living room.

"Clara? Are you packed?! Vegas isn't gambling itself you know~" Sonja called smiling happily.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade poked his head out from the kitchen. "Ssh! She's taking a nap!" He growled with a cute pout.

Sonja hugged him loosely. "Hello future brother!" She said in a cheery tone. "Is future sister decent and packed?"

"I don't know, she's sleeping up in her room- No! No I didn't say go see her." He sighed then returned to making food. No point in arguing since she'd ignore him talking anyway.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games