Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Cain looked up at the girl from where he landed on the ground. She started laughing along with him. His mood was far lightened. Perhaps it wasn’t such a mistake coming here after all. Perhaps he would find people that would help him feel again. Ever since he had come back, he had felt this kind of numb distance from himself, like couldn’t remember how to be himself. His purple eyes were soft as he watched her laugh. Maybe she wasn’t so bad after all.

Before he knew what was happening, her hands were gripping his rib cage and he was being held in the air. It felt weird, funny, something. If he has skin, the feeling would make his skin crawl. No one had ever even touched his bones before. Most of them were afraid of “catching death” from him. Mostly he was seen as an ill omen. But here he was, being put on his feet by the monkey girl. It would have been impressive that she lifted him with one hand, if he had weighed more than 30 pounds.

Regathering his composure, he brushed off his hoodie.
“Royalty, huh?” He smirked, being a prince himself, but he would never tell her that. “Pleased to meet you, Yang the Monkey King.” Well, at least the explained the ears and tail. He rubbed the back of his skull awkwardly. “The name is…. Cain.” He said, hesitating a second too long. He hoped she wouldn’t notice. “What’s a gal like you doing in a place like this?”

.~. Mood: Calm .~. Company: Yang .~. Cash: $1,000 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 pm
Coheart

►▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █儿诶艾弗 "开勒艾艾伊儿 艾艾艾弗" 吉屁诶艾弗
ᎽᎪᏁᎶ "mᎾᏁᏦᎬᎽ ᏦᎥᏁᎶ" huᎪᏁᎶ█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁◄

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Single◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to the skeleton◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Exactly like the image◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yang can feel a different kind of energy radiating from the skeleton. There used to be this negative vibe, but it's shifting toward something more positive with good feeling. Its a strange way of viewing this shift but it is how she perceives it. What is important that it seems like her strangeness seems to be having a positive effect on the man. Being referred to as royalty made her giggle for a moment. Her ears perked up when he introduced himself as Cain, not taking any note of his hesitation because it didn't matter to her. Then he asked her a question: "What's a gal like you doing a place like this?" Cain may be surprised to see her laugh once more. The reason for this was she found the question silly to ask because her answer may sound ridiculous to him, which in the end will make her laugh again. She inhaled a deep breath and held it for a few seconds before exhaling it all. Then she said to him with a pleasant smile on her face,

"Funny Bones Cain...such a strange name...I will call you Cain to save time...as for why I'm here, I will give you two beautiful answers."

"At dawn, bare footed, viewing as far as eyes can reach,
the water's edge advances and recedes along the beach.

Before me I see a carpet of half-buried shells of sea-creatures,
tide washed and rippled in sodden sand along the beach.

I move, exploring, sodden sand oozing between my toes,
beyond me the wavelets breaking on the sand along the beach.

Behind me, my wandering trail is blurred and indistinct,
as the water's edge advances and recedes along the beach.

At mid-day, on the soft dry sand behind the water's edge,
undressed worshippers lie in the sun that beats down along the beach.

At night, the moon's reflection at the water's edge
resembles sea serpents playing in the wavelets along the beach."

"At dawn, bare footed, viewing as far as eyes can reach,
the water's edge advances and recedes along the beach.

Before me I see a carpet of half-buried shells of sea-creatures,
tide washed and rippled in sodden sand along the beach.

I move, exploring, sodden sand oozing between my toes,
beyond me the wavelets breaking on the sand along the beach.

Behind me, my wandering trail is blurred and indistinct,
as the water's edge advances and recedes along the beach.

At mid-day, on the soft dry sand behind the water's edge,
undressed worshippers lie in the sun that beats down along the beach.

At night, the moon's reflection at the water's edge
resembles sea serpents playing in the wavelets along the beach."

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. "

"...Hehehe~! I came here for fun~!"  

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

More poetry. His eyes rolled slowly. But not any poetry, Robert Frost. He stared at the little monkey girl, and wondered where she had come from that she had experienced such an author. He couldn’t imagine it being anything like what he was use too. Being alive for a 100 years and having all this friends and family dead had given him plenty of time to read. He didn’t enjoy modern entertainment like television, and he never really felt the need to sleep, so he stayed up most nights reading. Of course he had come across Robert Frost. Cain found his writings boring and contrived.

Cain didn’t have any poetry to recite back.
“Well. If it was a long journey, you are probably hungry. I got a job at the place up the road. It’s called the Shark’s Head. Let me buy you a meal, and perhaps I can get a shift out of the way.” Cain wasn’t looking forward to working, but you needed to make money somehow, and at least he wouldn’t be ordered around by anyone. “To many people around. If you’d like, come along.” Cain put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

.~. Exits .~.

.~. Mood: Calm .~. Company: Yang .~. Cash: $1,000 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:10 pm
Coheart

►▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █儿诶艾弗 "开勒艾艾伊儿 艾艾艾弗" 吉屁诶艾弗
ᎽᎪᏁᎶ "mᎾᏁᏦᎬᎽ ᏦᎥᏁᎶ" huᎪᏁᎶ█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁◄

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Single◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Following the skeleton◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Exactly like the image◄
╚══════════════╝

Yang has a choice to make: follow the skeleton and get something to eat, or remain here and not have food go into her skeleton. She would be a damn fool not to follow the skeleton and get something to eat! Besides, funny bones is fun to be around with despite this being their first meeting together. Since she is a chef who applied to different restaurants, she has an idea of what Shark Head's is all about. It is known for their variety of sushi. If it weren't for Beluga, she probably would have landed a job at Shark's Head. It worked out well for her in the end because she liked to cook there and people in the kitchen already respect her. Since Cain is well on his way to going to Shark's Head, she needed to catch up to him soon but she can't leave her staff behind. First she jumped back toward her staff and twirled around it several times when she grabbed on it before lifting it off the ground with ease while she was still twirling and through the power of momentum, leaped far enough to land behind a walking Cain and followed him gleefully to Shark's Head.

"Hehehe~! Delicious yummy and free food here I come!"

[EXIT]  

Yuri_Misawa

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:41 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      User Image
      User Image 

Apparel: VisitingStatus: Single ► Mood: Relaxed ► Hangout: Seaside

"At least I know I'm in shape, what's your excuse?" he asked teasingly, lazily pointing towards her chest. He was ready to play this out, teasing her into a rage for the sheer joy of it. Why not? He was surrounded by nothing but stiffs at work and needed to cut loose a little, hence why the family vacation getaway. Well, it was his getaway anyways. Of course, her attitude changed rather quickly which peeked his interest a little. Why the sudden change? Placing his hands on his hips casually, he shifted his weight to one side while his lighter foot dug down into the sand and came back up, watching the sand run through his toes. "Touchy, touchy..." he cooed mysteriously, trailing off. By the impatient eagerness in her tone, she seemed to want to know how they knew each other. Lysander mulled over the idea of just telling her straight out, but where would the fun be in that? Besides, he had never told anyone (including his sister), that he had a crush on her since the beginning. How embarrassing would that be!? "I can't believe you don't remember...After all the trouble your brother got you into," he finally replied, smirking devilishly. Somehow, no matter how evil he tried to look, there always seemed to be a hint of charm in his otherwise malicious expressions. A quirk perhaps? It probably just came from years of feigning the good boy to get what he wanted.

whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:02 am
User Image

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Carmen's jaw dropped and she blistered with a faint red that started at both ears, intolerantly stomping her foot as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I am quite happy with my body in all of it's proportions!" She retorted smartly, hair swaying as she pushed her b cup boobs together and switched her hips. She stuck her tongue out at him to complete her little dance, snapping back into place to go for her sun screen. Tch, screw him! The comment about her brother made her stop, he knew Joseph? Turning back to the blonde, she swang her weight to one side, jutting out her hip, and drummed her fingers along her forearm. She studied him a good few long seconds before- rather than him, his twin clicked in her head. "Ooh, I see. You're Robbin Hood." She recalled, still half unsure. "You weren't as...promiscuous back then." The wolf observed, though neither was she. She was always as snippy and combative. "Hm, well, nice to run into you again." And with that, she kneeled to her bag and fished free her sun screen, sitting on the back of her legs to massage it into her arms and work her way down.

User Image

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Have fun!
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Mermaid ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$1000
                                                            Mood:Confused
                                                            Last Text: xxx: --

The Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:06 am
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino didn't expect for his sudden avoidance to result into something drastic. His eyes widen and hopped over to her side immediately as soon as he saw her dazed on the sand. "You okay?" His tone worried. First she tripped on her own feet and now she ended up being hit with the coconut. This girl's reflexes are really bad. Sighing, the young man crunched down and would lift up the girl carefully placing her on his shoulder. It can't be helped. He needed to do something before this girl ended up killing herself. "I think I saw a shop here somewhere." He was pertaining to the smoothie store he happened to pass by a while ago. Hopefully, they're open now.

::: Company ::: twin tailed girl of doom ::: Mood ::: Somewhat Really bothered ::: Money ::: $1,000

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

The girl remained unresponsive for several minutes before she slowly began to regain consciousness as Yukino picked her up and placed her over his shoulder. Upon opening her eyes and seeing how high she was, she let out a gasp and flushed from being held by a male.

“W-what are you doing?!"

Theme: Little Monster
Zumiragi

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:17 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Winter XXXX•With: PeopleXXXXXXX•W here : Beach toXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Neutral

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia hugged her jacket close to her so the wind from the beach didn't blow inside of her coat. Letting out a sigh since her hair began to blow all over the place since she hadn't tied it up. Looking around she wondered which way to go to the Captain's Deck. She walked along the beach for a bit and looked out toward the ocean. She stopped walking and let the wind blow around her while she basked in the scene. Maybe she should have tried to fix her problems instead of running away.

Will you save me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:04 am
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino was sure that the girl would start fidgeting the moment he lifted her off the sand. Thankfully, his gut feel failed him. It would be quite troublesome to carry her on his shoulder that way. "I figured I'd carry you to a safe place before you end up killing yourself." He said monotonously as he headed to the shack that he saw awhile ago while Tama walked a steps behind him. "There it is. Now be a good gir- teenager and stay still. He almost slipped in calling her a girl again which would most likely be the cause for her to throw another tantrum. As much possible he would like to avoid that until they've reached their destination.

[exits to smoothie shop]

::: Company ::: twin tailed girl of doom ::: Mood ::: Somewhat Really bothered ::: Money ::: $1,000

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:23 am
      User ImageUser Image
      User Image
      User Image 

Apparel: VisitingStatus: Single ► Mood: Relaxed ► Hangout: Seaside

At her quick defensive quip about her body, Lysander silently chuckled in amusement. At least he was able to get some kind of rise out of her, of course for him that wasn't enough. However, he would hold off for the moment. No need giving away his bad boy nature just yet, especially because he still hadn't clicked in her mind and back in the day he probably could be considered a Robin Hood of sorts. Most of the time he was trying to rescue his sister out of jams that her hotheadedness had gotten her into; or gang members asked of her. Stupid blonde. "You be surprised..." he mumbled under his breath as he casually shrugged his shoulders. While young, he was still a horny kid and he wouldn't deny that. If asked out right, he would, otherwise he wouldn't. As a silence fell upon them after she said her politically correct greeting from long since separated acquaintances, he looked down at her shuffling around to get settled. Taking a few steps back to admire as she massaged in her sunscreen, his ruby eyes traveled up and down her backside slowly; making sure to take in everything he could. What she was doing was all well and good, but an idea struck the blonde as he continued to enjoy the view from behind her. Groaning softly as he kneeled down beside her, he got himself cozy in the luke warm sand before trying to snatch up her sunscreen and toss it aside. "That's a snore fest, I got an idea. Why don't we do a little venturing out into the deep blue?" he asked with a rather playful grin.

whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

The teenage girl simply remained silent as Yukino carried her with ease, heading in the direction of what was her job, which she was already late for. Letting out a sigh, she simply hung her head as they headed for the smoothie place.

-Exits-

Theme: Little Monster
Zumiragi

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Winter XXXX•With: PeopleXXXXXXX•W here : Beach to Captain's DeckXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Neutral

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Done with the view Silvia combed her fingers through her hair and wondered toward the captain's deck. Maybe it was to early to go now there could be a chance that it was open. She shrugged her shoulders and headed over anyways.

Will you save me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Carmen grumbled under her breath to herself for a few minutes, thankfully hearing Lysander recede a few steps away from her. Still feeling someone's eyes, however, made her glare over her shoulder. Still him! The wolf bit her lip, pulling her hair to one side to smooth sun screen down her arm. She was 'this close' to spewing something snippy, though she realized she may have brought this on herself for talking to him at all. Finishing both arms, the wolf tucked the bottle between her knees and started on her stomach. She wasn't all that mad...actually, she wasn't even irked. Sure she didn't appreciate his comment, but in all honestly she had sincere about liking her body. He still gave her a good reason to turn a cold shoulder- 'if you can't play nice', as they say. The dancer sighed soundlessly, her fingers cresting her hair line before she felt a yank. She squealed, jumping forward as her bottle went flying. Landing on her hands after watching it plop in the sand several feet away, she whipped around to the blonde, chest inflating with a air in preparation to- She stopped, her gaze searching his face as he mentioned doing something else. Is that what he wanted?! Eyes furrowing, she inhaled her breath a second time, pulling up a finger to wave at him. "One: that's just rude. Two: that's so unattractive. Three: no one asked you if what I was doing is a 'snore fest.' " She snapped, counting along on her hand and staring him down, or at least trying. Her nostrils flared as she sharply exhaled at him. What an a**!

User Image

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Have fun!
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Mermaid ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$1000
                                                            Mood:Confused
                                                            Last Text: xxx: --

The Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games