Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:17 am
empress dee
Rock sighed, face palmed himself then said to Jinxi, "Grandma had already told us that it was too busy for her, so in short, no she isn't having a lovely time. Grandpa told us that it could be better, but he isn't complaining."

Answering differently, Dee's mom said, "I wish we didn't have to come here honestly. I thought it was the best day of our lives when our daughter was not going to be on earth anymore. But, we didn't want to be rude and decline an invite. We came because we didn't want to be killed by Terry for hurting our daughter's feelings. A promise is a promise after all."

Then Dee's dad added, "Ever since Dee left earth to come live here, she has become a better person and since she is so far away, we don't have to show up every couple of days because she is complaining about being lonely. So, being here once a year is more like a vacation for me, and I can trust that at least Terry looks after our daughter well enough that we don't have to worry. Oh, and we are staying to help with the clean up. Its just how I was brought up."

"Thank you," Jinxi said to her father-in-law with a gracious nod of her head. Then she impulsively kissed each of them on the cheek before moving on to greet other guests.

Meanwhile, Trixi had found a banana tree and climbed up to happily pick bananas. Few of them actually found their way into the satchel, however, due to them being diverted into her mouth, much to her delight. By this time she'd pretty much forgotten the exact reason she was collecting them (something about cookies, but such yummy bananas!).  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:19 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock sighed, face palmed himself then said to Jinxi, "Grandma had already told us that it was too busy for her, so in short, no she isn't having a lovely time. Grandpa told us that it could be better, but he isn't complaining."

Answering differently, Dee's mom said, "I wish we didn't have to come here honestly. I thought it was the best day of our lives when our daughter was not going to be on earth anymore. But, we didn't want to be rude and decline an invite. We came because we didn't want to be killed by Terry for hurting our daughter's feelings. A promise is a promise after all."

Then Dee's dad added, "Ever since Dee left earth to come live here, she has become a better person and since she is so far away, we don't have to show up every couple of days because she is complaining about being lonely. So, being here once a year is more like a vacation for me, and I can trust that at least Terry looks after our daughter well enough that we don't have to worry. Oh, and we are staying to help with the clean up. Its just how I was brought up."

"Thank you," Jinxi said to her father-in-law with a gracious nod of her head. Then she impulsively kissed each of them on the cheek before moving on to greet other guests.

Meanwhile, Trixi had found a banana tree and climbed up to happily pick bananas. Few of them actually found their way into the satchel, however, due to them being diverted into her mouth, much to her delight. By this time she'd pretty much forgotten the exact reason she was collecting them (something about cookies, but such yummy bananas!).

Dee giggled as she was harvesting the wheat with a unique looking arm bracer that had a pair of sickles on the elbows. She saw Trixi stuff the bananas into her mouth and thought it was funny. "Don't forget, we need a few more for the cookies. I need 5 more bunches and if you find more than 5, on the trees, then you can stuff your face."

Meanwhile, on the main level, Sasuke had made his way over to Jinxi and Rock where Rock wasn't exactly showing bravery. Sasuke said, "That was wise to have Jinxi here for a bride. A very strategic move to unify lands."

"My marriage to her had nothing to do with my mom's work to gain more land! I love Jinxi, and you know darned well how brave I had to be in order to even want to settle down with my history!"

"What? Because you are only the adopted son to Terry? Rock, you really have to stop thinking that Geese was your dad because in my eyes, that b*****d had no son. Your bio mom may have had relations with Geese, but she had sex with Terry first and she had you as a result of her sleeping with Terry. You have your mom's eyes, but everything else, you got from Terry. I can give you proof if you want, but that would be a ninja assignment."

Rock sighed, but said only, "Was there something you wanted to ask my wife Sasuke, or are you here just to boost your ego?"

Sasuke growled at Rock continuing to be rude and he wondered what was taking Dee so long to get back up those stairs. Then he did think of a good question, "What was your home like, Jinxi...you know the one before you had been kidnapped to that army? I am sure since Shenlong restored your memory, you should remember your home."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:10 pm
empress dee
Dee giggled as she was harvesting the wheat with a unique looking arm bracer that had a pair of sickles on the elbows. She saw Trixi stuff the bananas into her mouth and thought it was funny. "Don't forget, we need a few more for the cookies. I need 5 more bunches and if you find more than 5, on the trees, then you can stuff your face."

Meanwhile, on the main level, Sasuke had made his way over to Jinxi and Rock where Rock wasn't exactly showing bravery. Sasuke said, "That was wise to have Jinxi here for a bride. A very strategic move to unify lands."

"My marriage to her had nothing to do with my mom's work to gain more land! I love Jinxi, and you know darned well how brave I had to be in order to even want to settle down with my history!"

"What? Because you are only the adopted son to Terry? Rock, you really have to stop thinking that Geese was your dad because in my eyes, that b*****d had no son. Your bio mom may have had relations with Geese, but she had sex with Terry first and she had you as a result of her sleeping with Terry. You have your mom's eyes, but everything else, you got from Terry. I can give you proof if you want, but that would be a ninja assignment."

Rock sighed, but said only, "Was there something you wanted to ask my wife Sasuke, or are you here just to boost your ego?"

Sasuke growled at Rock continuing to be rude and he wondered what was taking Dee so long to get back up those stairs. Then he did think of a good question, "What was your home like, Jinxi...you know the one before you had been kidnapped to that army? I am sure since Shenlong restored your memory, you should remember your home."

Trixi nodded absent-mindedly and kept eating as many or more bunches of bananas as she was putting in the satchel. Lucky for her there were lots of them, and she finally did collect enough for the cookies. Her tummy distended with the ones she'd eaten, and she put her head on her arms in the tree she had just finished harvesting and took a nap. Ah, this was the life!

Jinxi wasn't sure she liked Sasuke enough to answer his question. She finally settled on a vague answer that was long enough to avoid open rudeness but short enough to subtly convey her displeasure. "My home was a lush, green land but the technology was limited."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:17 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded absent-mindedly and kept eating as many or more bunches of bananas as she was putting in the satchel. Lucky for her there were lots of them, and she finally did collect enough for the cookies. Her tummy distended with the ones she'd eaten, and she put her head on her arms in the tree she had just finished harvesting and took a nap. Ah, this was the life!

Jinxi wasn't sure she liked Sasuke enough to answer his question. She finally settled on a vague answer that was long enough to avoid open rudeness but short enough to subtly convey her displeasure. "My home was a lush, green land but the technology was limited."

Sasuke sighed knowing that there were many lands like that and secretly he was hoping to make a special journey to help Dee further in this alliance. Rock then added, "Lets just summarize it further. She was from a land similar to the Harvest gardens. And until we can go there, meaning Jinxi and I, then that's all you're getting Sasuke."

Meanwhile, in the basement, Dee got a call from Detective Jones indicating that her and Terry were needed for a case involving a murder at a university in Grimsborobottom, Bey City and Dee said rather loudly, "I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! HOW CAN THERE HAVE BEEN A MURDER???"

The volume of her voice could have woken the dead nevermind just Trixi who was napping in the trees. Then Dee thought of that android and Maui from earlier and sighed, "Fine, but after I make these banana cookies with Trixi."

Dee looked at her harvesting basket and resumed harvesting the rest of the wheat, but this time with greater speed. "Trixi, we gotta hurry this up a bit, my friend. After we make the cookies, I have some work to do in Bey City."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:08 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Sasuke sighed knowing that there were many lands like that and secretly he was hoping to make a special journey to help Dee further in this alliance. Rock then added, "Lets just summarize it further. She was from a land similar to the Harvest gardens. And until we can go there, meaning Jinxi and I, then that's all you're getting Sasuke."

Meanwhile, in the basement, Dee got a call from Detective Jones indicating that her and Terry were needed for a case involving a murder at a university in Grimsborobottom, Bey City and Dee said rather loudly, "I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! HOW CAN THERE HAVE BEEN A MURDER???"

The volume of her voice could have woken the dead nevermind just Trixi who was napping in the trees. Then Dee thought of that android and Maui from earlier and sighed, "Fine, but after I make these banana cookies with Trixi."

Dee looked at her harvesting basket and resumed harvesting the rest of the wheat, but this time with greater speed. "Trixi, we gotta hurry this up a bit, my friend. After we make the cookies, I have some work to do in Bey City."

Jinxi gave a half smile of agreement. Secretly she was not sure that she wanted her homeworld exposed to this one with all its dangers. Bad enough that Darin had a foothold there, though at least he kept to just a quiet trade now and then.

Trixi jumped at Dee's shout, rubbed sleep out of her eyes, and then busily finished harvesting as many bananas as she could reach. Then she quickly clambered down the tree, nimbly landing at Dee's side to return to the kitchens for cookies. "Maybe I can help with the work in Bey City, too?" she offered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:57 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi gave a half smile of agreement. Secretly she was not sure that she wanted her homeworld exposed to this one with all its dangers. Bad enough that Darin had a foothold there, though at least he kept to just a quiet trade now and then.

Trixi jumped at Dee's shout, rubbed sleep out of her eyes, and then busily finished harvesting as many bananas as she could reach. Then she quickly clambered down the tree, nimbly landing at Dee's side to return to the kitchens for cookies. "Maybe I can help with the work in Bey City, too?" she offered.

Dee sighed, thinking of a way to answer Trixi. She would like the help, but the thing was, Trixi wasn't an agent yet. "We'll see, Trixi," Dee finally said now pondering how to train the monkey so she could help. Maybe if Trixi did the simple, simple tasks like searching for clues in places where other agents have difficulty. This did give Dee an idea.

"while on the way to the case, Trixi, just to get you trained in a hurry, we are going to play a game of I Spy. This game helps you pick out possible clues. If you can guess the item of i spy within three tries, you will be able to help to look for actual clues when we get there. If not, then you'll be refreshment girl. That way no matter what, you are helping and those agents do get hungry while doing their jobs. And we'll bring em some cookies that we make too. Most will be yours no worries and those ones we keep here with your name on em."

She only hoped that would make Trixi happy.

(The I spy game is going to be multiple choice and all you gotta do is pick the number associated with the thing spotted.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:29 pm
empress dee
Dee sighed, thinking of a way to answer Trixi. She would like the help, but the thing was, Trixi wasn't an agent yet. "We'll see, Trixi," Dee finally said now pondering how to train the monkey so she could help. Maybe if Trixi did the simple, simple tasks like searching for clues in places where other agents have difficulty. This did give Dee an idea.

"while on the way to the case, Trixi, just to get you trained in a hurry, we are going to play a game of I Spy. This game helps you pick out possible clues. If you can guess the item of i spy within three tries, you will be able to help to look for actual clues when we get there. If not, then you'll be refreshment girl. That way no matter what, you are helping and those agents do get hungry while doing their jobs. And we'll bring em some cookies that we make too. Most will be yours no worries and those ones we keep here with your name on em."

(The I spy game is going to be multiple choice and all you gotta do is pick the number associated with the thing spotted.)

Trixi was very happy. Secretly she planned to eat several of the cookies before embarking on her newest adventure, but she knew she had sharp eyes and was looking forward to the game.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:40 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi was very happy. Secretly she planned to eat several of the cookies before embarking on her newest adventure, but she knew she had sharp eyes and was looking forward to the game.

Now in the kitchen, Dee showed Trixi how to make the cookies from raw ingredients. They gathered a few eggs too on the way back up the elevator leaving Terry still down there. Terry had fallen asleep under a banana tree with several bananas surrounding him.

As well, Dee had shown Trixi how to milk the cow, which was another adventure and a half. Mostly because Dee had to fumble with the udders and the cows were being stubborn.

Dee showed Trixi how to slice the wheat so that the grain became like tiny seeds. She even used her own saiyan tail to do it! The idea was that Trixi could use her own tail with a knife to cut the wheat, so Dee only did her half and now she was waiting to see if Trixi managed to understand what Dee did.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:02 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Now in the kitchen, Dee showed Trixi how to make the cookies from raw ingredients. They gathered a few eggs too on the way back up the elevator leaving Terry still down there. Terry had fallen asleep under a banana tree with several bananas surrounding him.

As well, Dee had shown Trixi how to milk the cow, which was another adventure and a half. Mostly because Dee had to fumble with the udders and the cows were being stubborn.

Dee showed Trixi how to slice the wheat so that the grain became like tiny seeds. She even used her own saiyan tail to do it! The idea was that Trixi could use her own tail with a knife to cut the wheat, so Dee only did her half and now she was waiting to see if Trixi managed to understand what Dee did.

Trixi picked up very quickly on how to use her own tail as Dee did. Multitasking with it was something she took pleasure in, especially if others didn't notice her tail's efforts while she did other things with her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:02 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi picked up very quickly on how to use her own tail as Dee did. Multitasking with it was something she took pleasure in, especially if others didn't notice her tail's efforts while she did other things with her hands.

Once Dee saw Trixi was done with her half, Dee then showed Trixi with how to make dough using the wheat seeds, the milk, and the eggs. Once the dough had been made, it was time to make the banana cream. A true test for Trixi because Dee recalled just how many bananas the monkey stuffed into her face when harvesting the bananas.

Dee used the remainder of the milk and a select few bunches of bananas and showed Trixi how to really whip the milk and banana mixture into cream. She then put the cream spoonful by spoonful onto the dough and folded the dough over while the oven had been pre-heating.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:29 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Once Dee saw Trixi was done with her half, Dee then showed Trixi with how to make dough using the wheat seeds, the milk, and the eggs. Once the dough had been made, it was time to make the banana cream. A true test for Trixi because Dee recalled just how many bananas the monkey stuffed into her face when harvesting the bananas.

Dee used the remainder of the milk and a select few bunches of bananas and showed Trixi how to really whip the milk and banana mixture into cream. She then put the cream spoonful by spoonful onto the dough and folded the dough over while the oven had been pre-heating.

Terry overheard something about a murder, but decided to fall back to sleep. This was the absolute best spot to sleep in, despite it having been Trixi's fault for the initial blow by a banana. Of course, Terry knew Trixi did that completely by accident, which was another reason why Terry decided to stay where he was.

In his dream, he was taken back in time to when he first proposed to Dee, or rather when it was unofficial still. He smiled when he was reunited with his uncle Jeff even if it was for a short time. He remembered how much Andy and he ate that night and how he went straight to bed after.

When Dee in the dream joined him, she had asked him if it was true and that did Terry actually propose to her? Terry had nodded. Then the dream fast forwarded to the Great Southtown fire and how Terry managed to rescue that painting. He began to wonder why the town wasn't forced to evacuate to the outskirts of the town. Then, his answer soon came. It was because the fire wasn't actually happening...or...it was, but nothing was actually being consumed by the flames. It was all just smoke and mirrors. One big light show. At least, that's how it was in the dream.

After Dee had returned, Terry had asked her why she left, or more to the point where she went. Dee had told him that she had gone to get Iori back on track of what Iori was really after. Terry wondered how loyal Dee really was since she was helping Iori out.

Then Terry got to see in his dream what he didn't get to see in actuality. It was Ash Crimson who started the blaze and who Iori was chasing. Dee had gone to help Iori catch Ash instead of leaving Iori to fight against Soiree Meira.

Being that it was a dream, the timeline was slightly warped since the fire happened in 2006, after they were married, and Link had already been born. But in this dream, Link wasn't there and nor was he married to Dee yet.

The next scene in his dream was the wedding ceremony where the vows were said. So, unless there was a third time warp, this dream only confused Terry even more and woke him up.

That's when he smelled the cookies. He headed to the elevator and decided to help Dee and Trixi if he could. After all, he was, according to Dee, called in by Detective Jones for a murder case.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:50 am
Meanwhile, Will was getting his children to settle down after receiving all of them gifts when he noticed Rock and Jinxi walking by. "Greetings, Jinxi," Will said, "My name is William-Tyler. And these 20, 000 children you see running about, they're mine."  

william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:53 pm
william-tyler
Meanwhile, Will was getting his children to settle down after receiving all of them gifts when he noticed Rock and Jinxi walking by. "Greetings, Jinxi," Will said, "My name is William-Tyler. And these 20, 000 children you see running about, they're mine."

Jinxi looked at the enormous crowd of children with awe. "How in the world do you keep track of them all? How do you know one hasn't wandered off?" This wasn't meant as a criticism but a genuine question, have babysat kids (and Trixi) in the past.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:55 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
That's when Terry smelled the cookies. He headed to the elevator and decided to help Dee and Trixi if he could. After all, he was, according to Dee, called in by Detective Jones for a murder case.

Trixi looked up as Terry entered. She pointed primly to a certain plate of cookies and announced, "For loiterers." Another cooling tray was clearly identified, "Not for you!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:57 pm
empress dee

Luckily Trixi had stuffed so MANY bananas into her face that the cream was safe, at least for a little while. She was a quick study at cooking (when not eating) and soon cookies were baking and cooling (and being eaten surreptitiously).  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games