Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Her brushing touch sent a slight chill which had his eyes widen to her sight. Her clothes were wet from the rain and hugged her in a way that almost made Leon feel guilty for looking. Still, her whisking him away was exciting for now they were on the way to Zara's. "I'll have to get through you first? Don't tempt me with a good time." He teased, knowing full well what he's already with Zara. And yet, that smile on his face wouldn't leave until they arrive to Zara's home.

Exit

Company:: Vixen
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Lyeisander

african american apparel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:22 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Happy◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Speaking to Patrick◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Being herself
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Southern◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Oh no. Unlike Kristen, where things have been going well for lately, that cannot be said for Patrick. He told her that he has been stuck on the dark side recently because of his failing relations to people he thought were friends but turned out that they weren't. That is such a bummer but there has to be someone in his life who he can count on...and if he doesn't, then he has her to rely on. She isn't the kind of person to ever abandon her acquaintances unless they do something to break the friendship. In her unique way to try to cheer up Patrick, she opened a file on her camera and showed the picture to him. It was the latest picture she just took of him while he was still smiling.

"Now thats the face Ah want to see from ya. People like seeing that kind of face and trust me, you'll make better friends than the last. Just don't give up ever. Ya hear?"  

Yami Miyagawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt joy after seeing his own smile on a camera display screen. He had never seen a smile that was natural before and the picture on his id card was just a straight face. He was glad he could still smile while it being fake. Looks back to Kristen, "Thanks for the reveal and I understand what you're saying" he answered. "In the meantime, I have Hiro to be my emotional support" he said smiling softly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: joy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kristen.

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:06 pm
]
Genkawolf

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With some help from Kristen when she showed Patrick the photo of himself smiling upon seeing her, she was able to help bring his spirits up. It might not have been much but she was trying her best to show that although he may lose companions, so long as he goes out into the world with a smile on his face brim with confidence and optimism, new friends will come and hopefully they will be the kind worth keeping around. The kind who will always be there in good and bad times and even kick you in the tush every now and then if needed be. With her pleasant smile on, she said to him,

"Is Hiro that adorable kitty yer holding? If so Ah have no doubts that adorable thing will be one of the best emotional supports ya can have. And ya always got this country bumpkin too."  

Yami Miyagawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:29 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was feeling emotions he didn't he would ever feel again around another person and it with someone he didn't know much about. He nods, "Yes, that's right" he said about Hiro being the kitten. "Adopted him once I settled into this town" he added. "Didn't know you were from the country" he said surprised. "What's uh bumpkin?" he asked her. He hadn't heard that phrase before from what he can remember.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kristen.

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:40 am
Genkawolf

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Hiro is indeed the kitty that Patrick is holding in his arms. Such an adorable kitty from Kristen's perspective, but then again it isn't hard for kittens or small animals in particular to be adorable. Small creatures are just naturally adorable! She looked at the kitty and gave it the most adorable smile she can give as she pet it gently on the head for a few strokes before Patrick asked him what a bumpkin is. Oh dear...for someone to not know what a bumpkin is, he could very well fit into the stereotype of the country bumpkin if he had a southern accent like her. However, calling herself a bumpkin is probably an insult but she doesn't see it as an insult since she doesn't fit into the typical stereotypical mold. Patrick deserves an answer as to what a bumpkin is so she said to him,

"Um...how do Ah say this...Er...have ya ever seen a redneck that ya first assumed to be dumb or ignorant? That usually means he is a bumpkin. In my case, Ah just come from a small town where we don't use a lot of modern technology so Ah ain't the brightest when it comes to using new tech...but Ah do learn quick...ya get what I'm sayin?"  

Yami Miyagawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro meows happily while Kristen strokes his head and ears flattens out during it. He listens to Kristen intently as to what bumpkin means. "Seems offensive, but maybe not in that way when used on oneself" he thought. "Does speech manner count as example to what you explained?" he asked then regret it. "You don't have to answer that" he said a second later. "Have you accomplished what you wanted to do in this park?" he asked her changing the subject.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kristen.

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:53 am
Genkawolf

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Patrick asked Kristen if speech mannerism would count as an example of what a typical country bumpkin is and she does know the answer to the question. She can only assume that he told her that he didn't have to answer that because he feels like his question may have insulted, which that isn't the case at all and she will gladly give him an answer to his first question. His second question is also easy to answer given the fact that it is raining and she got just about every shot she could within the area.

"To answer yer first question, sometimes speech can help ya identify a country bumpkin, but its more like the things they say rather than how they say it. Look at me fer example. The way Ah talk might make people think that Ah am a stereotypical country bumpkin but Ah ain't ignorant or offensive...at least Ah don't try to be. Ah just come from a small town and not always familiar with new technology. As fer what Ah was doing in this park, Ah think I'm done. It is raining and Ah got enough shots of this park fer today."  

Yami Miyagawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was relieved when it seemed that what he had asked didn't seem offensive. He listens to her answer his questions and thinks for a bit. "I probably encountered a country bumpkin at some point during my college days. I rather not remember those days, nothing good to look back on based on what was in my journal" he thought. "Since you're done, are you heading off somewhere?" he asked. He wondered if she was heading off somewhere before he had approached her. "I'm not holding you up, am I?" he asked.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: relieved.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kristen.

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:52 am
Genkawolf

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Now that Kristen is done with what she had to do in the park simply because of her fear that the rain will damage her camera, she placed her camera into her bag to protect it and began wondering where she should go next. She shouldn't have to waste the rest of her day in her house when there are more pictures to be taken. It would have to be somewhere indoors which would be an interesting challenge depending on how the lighting of certain locations are. That will have to be something for her to figure out. With a smile on her face she said to Patrick,

"Nah. Ah'm not even sure where Ah'm going ta go now. Definitely wanna get out of the rain and find a good place ta take pictures."  

Yami Miyagawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick presses a button on the handle of his umbrella to have it open. He raises it over his head so Hiro doesn't get more wet than she is now. Because he was over six feet tall and the umbrella four feet wide, anyone close enough would be sheltered from the rain. He wondered if they could go with her or maybe she wants to go someplace alone. He couldn't go just anywhere with a kitten in tow. "Probably someplace nearby and indoors" he suggested to her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kristen.

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:37 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

The rain that washed away all worries or thoughts within his mind enveloped his body as the events of yesterday ripple off his body. He somewhat expressed what he felt for Zara but after that he felt like it wasn't right of him to do that. Maybe it wasn't the right time or place but whatever the reason for him feeling that way he had lied to them all and excused himself from Zara's home. He said he had work and needed to run for he was late, but that was a bold face lie. He was so quick to head to work that he even forgot to grab his sweater from Vixen. Either way, nothing could be done to change what he did.

And so here he was again, at the park, lost in thoughts all alone as he gazes out to a happy young couple who smile even thought the rain; the two of them sharing an umbrella while Leon sat on a bench with water to sooth him.

Company:: No one
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling::
Condition:: Has a slight cold.
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Lyeisander

african american apparel

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:08 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Worried❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya was walking in the park with her umbrella when she spotted a familiar figure. Without an umbrella just sitting in the rain! ( * H * ) She walks over, in a slight pout as she held the umbrella over Leon's head, "I believe when a doctor tells you to stay out of the cold.." Her voice was soft as her eyes looked upon his face. It seemed so sad ans forlorn. "Everything okay?"

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:27 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It took a moment for Leon to realize that the water was no longer splashing upon him, and when he looked up to see why his eyes met with a familiar maiden who shelters him from the storm. Recently Chuckles at her words about a doctor having recommended something to him, but when she asked if everything was okay he shrugged. "I'm not physically hurt or anything like that, I'm just a little...I don't know." How did he feel right now? Disappointed? Alone? Scared? Mixed emotions were something Leon has trouble dealing with especially since he doesn't like to be true to those feelings. Taking a moment away from himself, Leon then ask Priya, "What brings you her today m'lady?"

Company:: Priya
Clothing:: Today's outfit but no
Feeling:: Unsure
Condition:: Has a slight cold.
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Kirenai Yuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games