Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:41 pm
I am the Comic Hunter.
By day I work at an investment firm, by night I am a comicshop owner and gamer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:32 am
Uh....I was just randomly added. Hi.  

His_Little_Angel

His_Little_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:32 am
The Comic Hunter
I am the Comic Hunter.
By day I work at an investment firm, by night I am a comicshop owner and gamer.
Nice. Batman pwns superman though. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:37 am
....Hmmmm. I ar3 t3h s3x?  

His_Little_Angel

CidAioria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:42 am
My name is SErgio
Im from Mexico
Im 20 years old :O

My goal now is buy the "taff of angels"
And the market place its the best way to get gold :O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:48 pm
bonjour My name is Shelby I love in Windsor Ont. Right now I'm attending the University of Windsor. On Gaia I like to hang out in the guild I sarted with my friends. i mainly use the market place to try and get rid of my extra bugs and stuff. Outside of gaia I have two jobs so I don't uasualy do much on my days off though I like to go skating in the winter and siwmming during the summer. xd  

Shelby Pierre-San

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:55 pm
um....i generally like to keep my real name secret cuz i am secretly secret like that, but you can call me by my username (well, duh). I also respond to 'stonefox'. i heart extremely random moments; they make life so much more interesting! many people like to call me 'weird', but really, define normal for me! AND DON'T GO SAYING 'not you hahaha snort'! I'M TIRED OF HEARING THAT!!

......sorry about that, i like random moments. oh, and i love the color red. red rocks. garnet is the best =)

BUT I HATE THE COLOR MAGENTA. MAGENTA CAN GO DIE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:17 am
Hello, I go by the name of Ming, but it really is a name of mine (in Chinese)... which is what I am. XD I do have an English name but prefer to keep it secret. wink I usually check out the marketplace for anything I can buy cheaper than for store price, hehe.. I'm 20 years old, and I love to draw although I can be such a procrastinator when made to do it. XP And I seem to like adding in emoticons in almost every sentence.. whether they're available in graphic or not. =P <-- see?

At first, I usually went card playing and fishing.. but I've gotten into RPing lately and have been trying to practice to get into a somewhat literate level. At least I can safely say, I am still bordering on semi-lit and lit.

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

slow spinning redemption

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:39 pm
hey all, Im SSR. I live in cali...my apartment sucks but I can see the hollywood sign, so I don't care. Aspiring actress. Nothing exciting yet. =( I'm new to Gaia, but i just like playing the games, buying and selling things to make a profit. =) My gold is being saved currently, not sure for what. I haven't fallen in love with a rare item yet, but im guessing it wont take long.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:21 pm
Well, my real name is Nicolay, but I go by Nick. I've been on Gaia since 2004, since then I have donated almost all of my donation/collectibles to others, and today I'm getting a friend a Nitemare Collar, the last item on her wish list. I've recently because addicted to Gaia Puzzle. I live in Oregon, its a nice, green state.  

Vodin Deathrn

Gundamgirl861

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:13 am
20 College student at kansas state university, Enguaged since christmas and an avid Gundam wing fan  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:16 am
I'm Aki. My goal is to get enough money to complete my dream avatars. I like to sleep. xd  

BTKC

cutiesakurachan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:54 am
Hi all! I'm Sakura and just recently joined here. I'm new to the marketplace and wants to try my luck in earning through there.

I started in Gaia in 2004 but stopped playing and just recently started playing again so I need to reorient myself with how the game works.

Please take good care of me and nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:05 am
my name is angela
i'm an artist and i would like to eventually buy an OMG hat.

I think i'm going to sell my celebraty date really soon....  

ameshinju

daphyroxxazz

Chatty Exhibitionist

9,350 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:26 am
HAVE I DONE THIS??? i dunno...

hiyas ev1, im daphy.... i am a mother, & wife... probably older than most ppl in here, as that is the tendency when im on gaia lol

im an exchange/marketplace whore..... love buying things, love selling things.... so if you ever need to sell - message me, i might just be able to help smile . i own a guild of my own, and been on gaia for over 2 years... so i guess i have pointers to doing things well round here too. i always try being nice to ev1, but some ppl just make it really hard lol.

yall have a great day! & thxx for reading smile  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games