Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedRoseSpiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 pm
I'm Tiffany. I go by Red or RedRose for the most part.

I've been Pro-Choice for the past 11 years or so (pretty much since I found out what an abortion is). My reasons for being Pro-Choice consist of the believe that all people should have the right to control their bodies to the best of their advantage (aka bodily domain rights) and also, that everyone should be able to make their own decisions about their life. No one should be allowed to force their morals onto another.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:29 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Rachel. Most people call me Rach. I'm twenty, going to college for a degree in veterinary technology.

I live in Alaska. We have a serious problem with teen pregnancy here. And, while I fully realize that irresponsible teens are the reason for this, I really don't think that their parents teaching them that "abortion is murder" is helping any.

I've been pro-choice for as long as I can remember, moreso now then ever because I'm watching my twentyone year old friend go through a difficult pregnancy that is draining her in every way possible. She was going to have an abortion, but she was scared that her family would disown her, so... scream

I joined this guild because it would be nice to have other pro-choice people to talk to, and because I am a big supporter of abortion under any circumstances.  

Little_Dust_Bunny

4,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Malee

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:05 am
Might as well introduce myself...

Malee. 24. Pro-Choice...

Yeah... That's good. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:57 pm
Yesshh - introduction.

Morgan, 23, in college.
The term pro-choice wasn't familiar to me until about maybe two years back, when I started getting interested in Mex-USA border issues, and consequently, in US policies. I was astounded. Having grown up in a more liberal part of Europe, I'd always taken the right to abortion for granted, and never vocalized why a woman should have that right. Being confronted with the average pro-lifer has done that much for me; force me to go back and question why I hold the opinions I do, and if they are even correct. I came out the other side of the debate, now a convinced pro-choicer, and armed with the argumentation to support the idea.
So thank you, stubborn lifers.  

_Morgane Fay_

Sarah.SJ.Jones

Gracious Businesswoman

8,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:03 am
Hi, my name is Marijke and I am 17 year old college student.
I live in the Netherlands, where abortion has been legal for some time. I grew up with the idea that woman had the right to be the boss in their own bodies. So I was really shocked when I came to the internet and found out that things were very different in other countries.
I joined this guild in hopes to learn more about this issue and to voice my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:44 am
Hi.
My name is Sara. I'm 18 and I'm from Portugal.
I'm Pro-choice.
And I'm glad to say that Portugal finally changed the law and now its legal to abort in Portugal, only until the 10 weeks but its better than nothing.

Drunken Echoes

Captain Morphine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:45 am
Hiya.
My name is Lydia. I'm 16 and I live in New York ^.^
I'm also Pro-choice, although in New York people hate what they don't understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:36 am

Name:Koneko Shai (or Koneko for short).
Why I Joined: I'm not necessarily pro-abortion but I am pro-choice. I feel that every women should have access to medical care and procedures that would enable her to make better and more informed decisions about her own body and health. I don't agree with women who use abortion as a form of birth control. I also feel that while the decision ultimately lies on the women (as she is not only the one to have the procedure but the one who will have completely live with the decision) if you are close enough to have sex with someone and risk pregnancy then you should discuss options with said person. While I realize that the only true form of birth control that will prevent pregnancy is abstinence, I feel that if a women (and her partner!) are mature enough to engage in sexual contact then should have access to the proper prevention methods.

Koneko Shai

_e l y d e s i a

Distinct Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:54 am
Hello, my name is Cecilia, now also known as Lenette :/

I like to do research, listen to music, write, sing, dance, and draw. I also like to read a lot (: I am 14 years old and live in Canada. I joined because I think everyone has a choice... everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:33 pm
Hello, I'm Streex. I am pro-choice. I believe it is wrong to make a medical decision for someone you don't even know based upon personal feeling and/or religion. The only thing I don't believe in is extreme late-term abortion unless the fetus/what-have-you has a genetic/mental problem, the mother's life or health is in danger. Then again, that is how I feel and I would not force it upon others.  

Streex

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:17 pm
I'm Jeska, Gaians call me Alia though. I'm 20 years old.

I believe a woman has the right to decide what happens to her body. If she doesn't want to be pregnant, she should have the choice to abort. Being irresponsible isn't always the cause of getting pregnant, and even if it is, the choice should still be hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:59 pm
Ello, ello.
I am Kris, 14 years old, and so pro-choice, pro-freedom, it might hurt the anti-freedom people to think about it. O;
No matter what, in any situation, I believe a woman has a right to control her body, her future, her life, and that no one rightfully has any right to interference with that. My philosophy - don't like it, don't do it.  

20 Shades of Crazy

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

heXlovesXmeXnot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:36 pm
Hello, all.

I'm Skye and I'm thirteen. I live in the very very north U.S.A. I've always been pro-choice. A woman's body is her own to do with what she wants. I don't condone abortion as birth control. It should be a case-by-case basis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 pm
I'm Rai and I'm a 17 year old pro-choice libreal who is Wiccan and just so happens to live in Texas (get me out of here I'm begging you) I love anime manga, drawing, writing, being very opinoinated, music and uhm..gaia. I'm pro-choice because I am a feminist and woman should have the same rights as men and should have the right to do with whatever they want with their body. It's our choice. And it's a unalienble right. It can't be taken away under any circumstances.  

-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-

blandisher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:54 pm
Hi. I'm Ishnar (or Ish for short). I found this guild through someone's signature. I am very much pro-choice, as in being able to chose what goes on in your own body. I am a Unitarian Universalist, so that might have just a little bit to do with it. I try my best to respect other people's opinions, even if they don't respect mine.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff