Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:44 pm
Captain Verd
I dunno, I think Naruto's still allright without it. I mean, he can do stuff on his own now.

Well yeah, it's true he's gotten a lot better on his own, but like when he summoned Gamabunta (spelling?), Jiryia has the chakara to summon him, but if Naruto didn't have the nine tails, then he wouldn't have the capacity yet to summon him.

::Spoiler, kinda::

Also, without it, maybe he wouldn't of even stoof a chance against Sasuke. I mean, Naruto hea;s pretty quickly, and maybe he wouldn't of survived without that ability nor would of been able to fight since Sasuke had the 2nd level of SHarigan as well as the curse seal.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:25 pm
ya, in case you haven't noticed Naruto goes crazy (and that's almost the only reason he is able to beet people) it's because of Kyuubi, if he were without Kyuubi he would be almost nothing against Sasuke (especially since he has 2nd level curse seal).  

Wtq-2

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:20 am
Knightfourteen
Captain Verd
I dunno, I think Naruto's still allright without it. I mean, he can do stuff on his own now.

Well yeah, it's true he's gotten a lot better on his own, but like when he summoned Gamabunta (spelling?), Jiryia has the chakara to summon him, but if Naruto didn't have the nine tails, then he wouldn't have the capacity yet to summon him.

Also, without it, maybe he wouldn't of even stoof a chance against Sasuke. I mean, Naruto hea;s pretty quickly, and maybe he wouldn't of survived without that ability nor would of been able to fight since Sasuke had the 2nd level of SHarigan as well as the curse seal.

Well maybe after severe training. I mean, Jiraiya didn't start out summoning giant frogs, so...
Besides, Naruto lost anyways. Where he may have failed before, his training with Jiraiya may have given him an advantage without the use of Kyuubi. I mean, it'd be kinda hard to train with something that only comes out when you're in real severe danger.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:33 am
Captain Verd
Knightfourteen
Captain Verd

Well maybe after severe training. I mean, Jiraiya didn't start out summoning giant frogs, so...
Besides, Naruto lost anyways. Where he may have failed before, his training with Jiraiya may have given him an advantage without the use of Kyuubi. I mean, it'd be kinda hard to train with something that only comes out when you're in real severe danger.

i'd like to think that naruto wasn't chosen randomly to contain the nine-tails. even without the ninetails (remember, the nintails' red chakra only comes out during desperate situations.), naruto has a tremendous amount of chakra in him. would he be a good ninja without the nine-tails? i think so. it's unfair to compare naruto and sasuke in that regard because sasuke's also got the sharingan PLUS the cursed seal. without the sharingan, i believe sasuke would have been better than itachi, because he's more driven. the same thing with naruto... he has the drive to become a better ninja, definitely more heart than most people. with everyone's abilities and whatnot, it's easy to forget that naruto puts in more work than a lot of people to get where he is now. it's true that he's summoned the nine-tails' chakra whenever he's in a pinch, but at the same time he's been put into extraordinary situations. if naruto doesn't have the ninetails i think he'd be any less of the hero he is today.  

Alpha Q

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:28 pm
Alpha Q

i'd like to think that naruto wasn't chosen randomly to contain the nine-tails. even without the ninetails (remember, the nintails' red chakra only comes out during desperate situations.), naruto has a tremendous amount of chakra in him. would he be a good ninja without the nine-tails? i think so. it's unfair to compare naruto and sasuke in that regard because sasuke's also got the sharingan PLUS the cursed seal. without the sharingan, i believe sasuke would have been better than itachi, because he's more driven. the same thing with naruto... he has the drive to become a better ninja, definitely more heart than most people. with everyone's abilities and whatnot, it's easy to forget that naruto puts in more work than a lot of people to get where he is now. it's true that he's summoned the nine-tails' chakra whenever he's in a pinch, but at the same time he's been put into extraordinary situations. if naruto doesn't have the ninetails i think he'd be any less of the hero he is today.
Naruto only lost because he wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, and Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto. And yeah, i do think there was a reason behind the 4th choosing Naruto to have the 9-tails. Maybe he's the 4th's kid, you never know, and look at all the similarities between them, physically and mentally, plus maybe he (the 4th) thought it wouldn't be fair for him to place the burden of having the fox inside someone besides his own family, hey they treat everything to do with the fox and the 4th with utmost secrecy, so it's possible that this is true and just almost no one knows  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:18 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Alpha Q
Captain Verd
Knightfourteen
Captain Verd

Naruto only lost because he wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, and Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto. And yeah, i do think there was a reason behind the 4th choosing Naruto to have the 9-tails. Maybe he's the 4th's kid, you never know, and look at all the similarities between them, physically and mentally, plus maybe he (the 4th) thought it wouldn't be fair for him to place the burden of having the fox inside someone besides his own family, hey they treat everything to do with the fox and the 4th with utmost secrecy, so it's possible that this is true and just almost no one knows

Naruto doesen't seem to have a family of his own. All the other character's in Naruto seem to have clans and family that people in the village remembered and knew about.

Everyone except Naruto,...Naruto is an orphen I'm told, but who are his parents, what clan did he come from. Was he even fromt the Konoha village? Or was he found like Kubuto and adopted by the forth. The forth Hokage didn't seem to have any family either.

There is a lot of unexplained things in Naruto that I want to know about.
I hope Kismoto gets around to explaining them soon.

I want to know! I want to see! I am going crazy!  

Kyubi no Youko

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:10 pm
Kyubi no Youko
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Alpha Q
Captain Verd
Knightfourteen
Captain Verd

Naruto doesen't seem to have a family of his own. All the other character's in Naruto seem to have clans and family that people in the village remembered and knew about.

Everyone except Naruto,...Naruto is an orphen I'm told, but who are his parents, what clan did he come from. Was he even fromt the Konoha village? Or was he found like Kubuto and adopted by the forth. The forth Hokage didn't seem to have any family either.

True, true. There is a possibility that Naruto is the 4th's son, and I've heard that theory before from many others. Yes, I do think Naruto would still be a great Ninja without the demon, but to still have the domon is a great advantage. Also, I think it's possible to learn to use the demon's chakara. Like, Jiryia was saying something about Naruto in a not too old chapter ago about a new technique that he can only use in an emergency because he'd be unable to fight afterwards, and it's a guess of mine that it has something to do with the demon's power.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:10 pm
Kyubi no Youko
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Alpha Q

Of course he doesn't have any family, I bet his only family was the 4th, and now he's dead, so he's got no family  

liz_bliz_inc

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:13 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kyubi no Youko
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Alpha Q

Of course he doesn't have any family, I bet his only family was the 4th, and now he's dead, so he's got no family

Then who was the forth's famly? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:49 am
Knightfourteen
True, true. There is a possibility that Naruto is the 4th's son, and I've heard that theory before from many others. Yes, I do think Naruto would still be a great Ninja without the demon, but to still have the domon is a great advantage. Also, I think it's possible to learn to use the demon's chakara. Like, Jiryia was saying something about Naruto in a not too old chapter ago about a new technique that he can only use in an emergency because he'd be unable to fight afterwards, and it's a guess of mine that it has something to do with the demon's power.

I'm kind of a fan of that theory, especially considering Naruto's name. Even though he's named after an actualy whirlpool (Uzamaki Naruto is an actualy place in Japan), I think it's pretty suspicious that his seal is a big swirly. Besides, we don't actually know the Fourth's name, so it could very well be Uzamaki.  

Captain Verd

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:32 pm
Captain Verd
Knightfourteen

I'm kind of a fan of that theory, especially considering Naruto's name. Even though he's named after an actualy whirlpool (Uzamaki Naruto is an actualy place in Japan), I think it's pretty suspicious that his seal is a big swirly. Besides, we don't actually know the Fourth's name, so it could very well be Uzamaki.

In my opinion, there are pros and cons to that theory about yondaime being his father. Some of the Pros: Naruto realizes he has a dad and someone who cared about him and such. Cons: The sensentment towards his father for putting the Kyuubi inside of him.

Oh, and as for the "Without the Kyuubi, how strong would he be," thing? This is just a geuss, but when he was training with Jiraiya, they probably focused less on the Kyuubi's power to increase Naruto's skill without it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:04 pm
Kitsune-chi
Captain Verd
Knightfourteen

In my opinion, there are pros and cons to that theory about yondaime being his father. Some of the Pros: Naruto realizes he has a dad and someone who cared about him and such. Cons: The sensentment towards his father for putting the Kyuubi inside of him.

Oh, and as for the "Without the Kyuubi, how strong would he be," thing? This is just a geuss, but when he was training with Jiraiya, they probably focused less on the Kyuubi's power to increase Naruto's skill without it.

That is true, but he wouldn't have even got their without Kyuubi, it saved him from Gaara, Haku, THE CLIFF, and Orochimaru  

Hansy-Kun

Furyion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:27 pm
Why would they focus on training him in using his power w/o Kyuubi when he 100x stronger when he's using it? I'd think that they'd learn how to control it, sort of how Gaara can control Ichibi. Then he'd easily be as powerful as Gaara.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:39 am
Hansy-Kun
That is true, but he wouldn't have even got their without Kyuubi, it saved him from Gaara, Haku, THE CLIFF, and Orochimaru

But, he might have grown up a child more interested in memorizing hand seals and learning jutsus if he hadn't been shut out from the community. The whole what if naruto didn't have Kyuubi thing is too hard to argue, because he would be a completely different ninja without it.
Besides, the cliff was because he had Kyuubi, not just because Jiraiya wanted to throw him off a cliff.

Captain Verd

Koreachess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:23 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker

I disagree with your statement that Sasuke was trying to kill naruto. It may have seemed that way, but sasuke said that he'll walk his own path and become as powerful as Itachi without doind what Itachi did (killing his best friend) in chapter 234.

I do agree with you and all who are concerned that Naruto is the fourth's son. I think that is why the third told Iruka that the fourth wanted Naruto to be viewed as a hero by the villege in stead of a demon since he had to place the burdon of the demon on his son naruto when he couldn't himself for some reason. This is said in like chapter 2 and I think it partially explains the relationship between naruto and the foruth.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games