Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ish Teh Fag0t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:27 pm
"its from a new skill i learned its like kakashi's special skills but mine is black instead or blue its called "Kumoridageki" wich means Shadow Strike" *Builds up chakra in his hands then you see a black ball with some what lloks like electricity on the sides then runs forwars plunges into a tree making a huge hole in the middle sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:32 pm
"HAY SENSEI look what i learned i learned to use my shadow-no-jitsu to warp up trees and my special skill "Kumoridageki" wich means shadow strike and my special skill is like kakashi's skill that he teaches sasuke!"  

Ish Teh Fag0t

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:37 pm
Hey everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:43 pm
The water on the lakes surface starts to ripple a bit as though there were a wind. It ripples more and more, till coming to a complete, sudden, stop.

((I'm ready for tests two and three again sensei! blaugh ))  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:45 pm
Polio
-watches Fluxion and Pnda before forming the seals for bushin no jutsu. Two replicants appear and she looks at them. they seemed a pretty normal to her but one looked a little deformed still- grr, stupid clone.-

-the clones disappear and she forms the seals again as two more clones appear. She looks at them and sees that time the second clone came out correctly and she smiles-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:48 pm
ninja  

panda-shinobi

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:48 pm
Polio
Polio
-watches Fluxion and Pnda before forming the seals for bushin no jutsu. Two replicants appear and she looks at them. they seemed a pretty normal to her but one looked a little deformed still- grr, stupid clone.-

-the clones disappear and she forms the seals again as two more clones appear. She looks at them and sees that time the second clone came out correctly and she smiles-
Nice, your pretty good at that. Better than me i admit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:50 pm
-looks at rum- heh, i can only make 2 clones tho. i would like to make at least 3 or 4. -the clones dissppear and she looks around-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Akatsuki Yamato

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:51 pm
panda-shinobi
TheFullMetalAlchemist
Heh. Perhaps i might be interested in taking the test, and joining the academy, if you will have me that is.
wow i didnt know that u could wear 2 hbs at the same time eek ninja
yep. sure can.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:52 pm
RavenCpu
TheFullMetalAlchemist
Heh. Perhaps i might be interested in taking the test, and joining the academy, if you will have me that is.

You're more than welcome to join. Just know that the class can be difficult at times. If you're not up to a challenge then this may not be the academy for you.
Trust me studying alchemy in RL is hard which i am currently doing so i should be able to handle this as long as i study and do what i need to do.  

Akatsuki Yamato

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:54 pm
Polio
-looks at rum- heh, i can only make 2 clones tho. i would like to make at least 3 or 4. -the clones dissppear and she looks around-
Well. just keep practicing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:55 pm
RavenCpu
Fluxion.
Well if you do plan on giving out headbands you should make a list on who gets one first then second ect.

I'm not saying that I'm going to do that. I was just saying that's something I may do in the future, but not sure. But, even if I was to do it I'm not going to make a list. That would just make people sit around and wait for theirs. I would randomly give it to people probably based on their level and such.
heh, i was gonna do that for the Fighter's guild. Give them something to wear as a symbol or something, but it does cost us money to do these things for others.  

Akatsuki Yamato

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:03 pm
Rum the Bottlemail
Polio
Well. just keep practicing

yea, -nods- i need a lot more practice...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:05 pm
*Lies down* I'm tired, i might be back later, maybe not ninja  

Rum the Bottlemail

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:09 pm
Rum the Bottlemail
*Lies down* I'm tired, i might be back later, maybe not ninja

oki  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games