Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:14 pm
FogSage
Sunegami
Oh, now my hopes are all up for a scythe. heart whee

It's doubtful we'll be having one. While that link showed some things, I doubt a scythe will be one of the items. I also doubt it'll be a counterpart to the Gift of the Goddess item, which someone posted.

I think that it might be a falcon type item [perhaps it'll perch on your head, shitting all over you! smile ] and as for the other item, who knows.

xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:57 am
Can't wait for the new items. Hopefully they'll have something cool for this month. The clues though, I have no clue what they are this time. At least the 'scarf' clue wasn't too hard a few months back.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:06 am
The clues are hard. Most of them so far seemed to have dealt with music, bands, and songs, that sort of thing. Just my luck I don't listen to a terrible lot of it. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:28 am
It would be a lot easier if Gaia would just release the items so I could forgeet about the darn clues..... mrgreen  

MandaTifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:34 am
But the clues are fun! They relieve some of that anxiety that comes with waiting for letters to open.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:35 am
FogSage
But the clues are fun! They relieve some of that anxiety that comes with waiting for letters to open.
They do? neutral  

MandaTifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:40 am
MandaTifa
FogSage
They do? neutral

For me. >> The clues are just there to get you guessing on the items....

I WISH THEY WOULD OPEN. evil

Ahem....sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:44 pm
I need true emotions...

The hair is so not my cup of tea, not at all. It wouldn't work with any of my plans for my avie's clothing. The falcon on the other hand is pretty nice. Very different and more realistic than the animals in the past.

I need more affection than you know...

-The Spider Lily-

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:00 pm
Hmm... kind of so-so with these items. Like the elementa hair I see some potential with the mystic hair. Still a little unsure about the falcon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:02 pm
Both items are so-so. Nothing special, but nothing good either. neutral Very mediocre.

The wings look like those cherub wings that one painter did........who was it again? I'll have to check......  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:09 pm
This hair suits my current clothes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:24 pm
I like em both! But I guess that's just me...

Who was it that cracked a joke about the falcon s***ing on our heads???? xd xd xd  

Manda_Tifa

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Finally! An item that matches my headband!

~Dances~

Edit: Sort of. e.e;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:29 pm
I like the Spirit Falcon's Dive Bomb thingy. Looks like a comet. ^^

I like the hair.......meh. It's okay, I suppose. The Essence of Angels annoys me.....that one wing.....it could've been perfect, but Gaia ******** up by adding HAIR to it. v.v  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:30 pm
Manda_Tifa
I like em both! But I guess that's just me...

Who was it that cracked a joke about the falcon s***ing on our heads???? xd xd xd

Twas me. XD I wasn't serious, but........jeez......  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games