Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Leana smiled and watched Sora and Kail, then feeling someone looking at her she looks over at Tumorias.

Kaoru closes his eyes and laughs softly at the turn of emotions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:23 pm
[Tumorias smiled at Leana then blinked.] I forgot why we came here.. [She said sweat-dropping a bit.]

[Sora looked at Tumorias.] Huh?

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:47 pm
Kaoru laughed and looked at Tumorias, "You and Jin went to find Sora so that Leana and her could study that plant thing together.."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:54 pm
[Sora sighed sadly and looked at Leana.] Sorry, but the plant disappeared. POOF! It was gone.. [She replied slowly as she shook her head.]  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:50 pm
Leana nods, "Oh thats weird.." she said in her quiet voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:19 pm
[Sora nodded slowly.] Sorry dear, maybe next time something comes up, you, Tumorias, and I can go check it out. [She says happily.]

[Tumorias looks at Sora,] That would be great! [Then looking at Leana she askes.] What do you think?!

[Kail leaned on a tree close to him and watched the three girls converse. Smiling to himself for some unknown reason he closes his blue eyes and, starts to think.]

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Leana nods, "That would be fun.."she smiled and placed her hands at her sides and watch Sora, Tumorias.
Kaoru watched Leana and the others. Moving around them he walke d up to Kail and sat next to him even though he was standing, "Sorry to hear of your pack, but at least you have Sora here and maybe you could stay with the pack?" he questioned in his usual girly tone.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:57 pm
Sora jumped up and smiled, "It's a date then!"

Kail jumped and looked at Kaoru smiling he nodded, "Where else can I go? Of course I'm staying, Sora is like a little sister to me."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:39 pm
Leana laughed, "yes!"

Kaoru smiled and looked up at Kail, "Well you could become a rurouni but that seems to be a lonely thing to do.." he said and pulled his legs close to his body.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:51 pm
Sora smiled and winked. Then looking at Kail and Kaoru she askes, "If your hungry Kail lets go hunting! I'm pretty hungry myself."

Kail was about to answer Kaoru but then looked at Sora, "It depends if the others want to join.."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:46 am
Leana nods, "It's fine with me." she said happily.

Kaoru stood up and brushed himself off, "I think I want to go find Seilene...she says she can give me some make up tips on blush.." he grinned.

Leana laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:15 am
Sora laughed and smiled then looked at Kaoru and laughed, "Hopefully you have fun with that!" Then looked at Kail and smiled happily as she turned into her wolf form with Tumorias following.  

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:01 pm
Kaoru turned into his wolf form and walked to Leana.

Leana also turned into her wolf form and nuzzled Kaoru then ran over and followed behind Tumorias.

Kaoru smiled and watched then turned around and ran off into the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:24 pm
Kail turned into his wolf form and followed the three girls.

Sora slowed her pace, and looked at Tumorias, Leana, and Kail. "What do you guys want to hunt?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:35 am
Leana shrugged and looked at the others, "What ever you guys want.."

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items