Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:32 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart looked up and saw Aubrianna and half-smiled. "I'm fine I guess, " Heart said, "Heard though the midnight howls that you're gonna be having pups... so I guess you probably don't want mine?"
"I heard that you were going to have slighter kill it anyways..."she looked down silently "i would never turn down your pup I would treat it as my own, but yes I am having pups"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:37 pm
"I've deceided I don't want to give him a name as a pup-killer, especially when he's about to have his own. He doesn't want my pup though..." Heart said silently.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:41 pm
"yes...i understand that...but...heart you musnt kill it....as much as I love slighter and I dont want to keep anything from him...he doesnt have to know....no that wouldnt be right Ill talk to him... just please dont mak any decisions et ok?" she murmured quietly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:44 pm
((sorry I have to go, I'll continue tomorrow))  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

(((ok bye)))  
Jeckt came running through the forest towards heart and Aubrianna "Hey" Jeckt said as he ran pass them towards the lake. Jeckt couldn't stop because of the force that he was running at. Jeckt went strat into the ice and broke right through it.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:49 pm
as heart was leavving so she didnt see him fall through, so aubrianna decided to help, her wings formed from her body and her size grew, she trust up into the air and went to the place of broke ice, she plunged down into the water and grabbed jackt gently by the neck in her great jaws and bust through the ice already forming ontop o fthe hole, laying jackt gently on the ground she turned into her human form and started a fire to warm them both"your foolish little one"she joked half laughing"are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:34 pm
"Yeah just a little cold." jeckt said with a smile, "thanks for the fire! I think i'm gonna take a nap." Jeckt laid down and went to sleep.
((GTG to bed night))  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:33 pm
Aubrianna
"yes...i understand that...but...heart you musnt kill it....as much as I love slighter and I dont want to keep anything from him...he doesnt have to know....no that wouldnt be right Ill talk to him... just please dont mak any decisions et ok?" she murmured quietly

Heart nodded her head, "I won't make a decision until it is born, but the day I go into labor I will have to..." Heart said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:41 pm
Getting a bit tired from seeing the same scenerie. Boo, laying down, rolled into a backwards sumersault and stood on his feet. As he wiped the butt of his pants he realized that they had become wet from all the moisture in the ground and grass. "Ah, crap," he sighed as he turned his head to look at his backside. "That's just lovely," he started talking to himself. Running his hand back over the damp spot, "Now it looked like I've gone and messed myself." Grummbling as he walked to the edge of the lake to wash his face and hands.  

Boo sha 3

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:42 pm
"Ah boo you'll get over it!" Jeckt said as he laughed. "i fell right into the lake!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:44 am
Boo_sha
Getting a bit tired from seeing the same scenerie. Boo, laying down, rolled into a backwards sumersault and stood on his feet. As he wiped the butt of his pants he realized that they had become wet from all the moisture in the ground and grass. "Ah, crap," he sighed as he turned his head to look at his backside. "That's just lovely," he started talking to himself. Running his hand back over the damp spot, "Now it looked like I've gone and messed myself." Grummbling as he walked to the edge of the lake to wash his face and hands.
((the lake is frozen stupid >_> you gotsa read other pots))  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:39 am
((I knew that... ninja ))
As soon as Boo got to the lake he suddenly realized that the lake had frozen over in the time he had rested. Giving a quick shrug he stepped out onto the ice. Slipping a bit he steadied his balance so he wouldn't fall over. Once he regained his balance he took a running start along the ice, slid onto his butt and slid across the ice, exclaiming all the while, "WOO HOO!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:39 pm
Black slowly trotted back to the lake. Her ears perked up when she hear Boo shouting. she shook her head a bit and sat on her hanuched under a tree afer a while she layed down, her nose covered by her tail as her red eyes gleamed and looked about  

Babe_In_Black1881

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:48 pm
"I'm gonna try this one more time." Jeckt said as he went running towrads the lake. "look out!" jeckt said as he jumped over black and went onto the ice. Jeckt sliped and fell but got up and started to slide around in a circle to make sure he had it right. "come and join us." Jeckt Yelled out to black.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games