Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:15 am
Aayla Secura. Definitely  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:03 am
xNack
Nelowulf
Definately Obi-wan.

Except for the clips ive seen of him in Episode three.... then they made him a whiney b***h...

But Obi-wan is just a** kicking, even convincing yoda to train luke. I mean, the dude just kicks a**, even dead.

And what's even cooler is the fact that he could hold his own against vader, and died only by sacrifice.

Indeed, Obi-wan is the bes char. of the series... he just kicks a**... not like his p***y apprentice who killed his wife...

BTW how about Old Republic characters? who's your favourite?

Obi-wan is an Old Republic character...

Technically, you should be asking for new republic characters.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

xNack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:17 am
Nelowulf
xNack
Nelowulf
Definately Obi-wan.

Except for the clips ive seen of him in Episode three.... then they made him a whiney b***h...

But Obi-wan is just a** kicking, even convincing yoda to train luke. I mean, the dude just kicks a**, even dead.

And what's even cooler is the fact that he could hold his own against vader, and died only by sacrifice.

Indeed, Obi-wan is the bes char. of the series... he just kicks a**... not like his p***y apprentice who killed his wife...

BTW how about Old Republic characters? who's your favourite?

Obi-wan is an Old Republic character...

Technically, you should be asking for new republic characters.

no, i mean like Darth Revan and Bastila, from the OLD OLD republic razz

elvisnake
Aayla Secura. Definitely

indeed...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:50 am
If we're talking out of the twilight era, then I really prefer Darth Nihilus.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Asha Greyjoy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:01 am
Grand Admiral Thrawn is by far my favorite character ever to come out of Star Wars. He's just such a delightful mix of refined artistry, cool sophistication and demeanor, and raw brutality. Yes, he's not nearly as brutal as some of the other Imperial officers, but he was when he wished to be. And he was so delightfully rational about everything.

Second place goes to General Grievous. Not the shitty version from the movie. Clone Wars cartoon version Grievous. He was just a powerhouse of ownage in that. Pure, sweet ownage. Then they made him a p***y and I cried.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:34 am
we all cried at the wheezing hacking wuss in Episode 3.
After the brutal Jedi Killing Monster delivered to us in Clone wars, we were let down.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:27 am
You know who doesnt get enough credit?
Villie.
Vilmarh Grahrk is one of my favorite Star wars Rogues because he plays the job so damn well.
If there is one person I would like to see more of, its Villie.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:20 am
Cale Darksun
we all cried at the wheezing hacking wuss in Episode 3.
After the brutal Jedi Killing Monster delivered to us in Clone wars, we were let down.

Are you referring to General Grevious? Indeed.

I find it amusing that all of the wheezing and hacking and coughing he did in Episode III was all done by Lucas himself, then suffering bronchitis.  

Connavar

Connavar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:24 am
As for my own personal favorite character, I'd be hard-pressed to choose. I can pick favorite species, planets, droids easily, but not a specific character.

For species, it'd have to be the Chiss, for planets...Probably going to spell it wrong, but Zenoma Sekot, the living planet. For robots, it'd be Whistler, Corran Horn's personal astromech droid.

For characters...I love too many. Because the main characters from the movies and beyond are always going to get the spotlight, I'd have to choose the ones who don't get to share in it as much. For the New Republic, it'd have to be Corran Horn. For the Old Republic, it'd have to be Quinlan Vos.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:46 pm
Quinlan Vos is a very interesting chap he is.I'm label him my favorite after Qui-Gonn Jin and Obi-Wan.

My favorite from NR and the Emipre era is easily Boba Fett. I've seen very little of Legacy so I will speak nothing. But From the KotOR era, Revan or another, thoguh the name is stuck in the back of my head.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:46 pm
My favorite character is tied in between Jolee Bindo and Kyle Katarn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:20 pm
I;d go with Jolee.

Katarn's a punk.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Forge Lineage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Aayla Secura or Kyle katarn. Leaning towards Katarn more because he kicks a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:33 pm
Go with Secura. Katarn, as previously stated, is a punk.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:03 pm
Everyone likes Katarn, yet nobody knows of Dash REndar... how sad..  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games