Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nessrocker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:16 pm
Name: Stephen
Apperance: Blue Hair, Blue eyes, slim
Fav bands: As of now, it's Avenged Sevenfold and Reel Big Fish.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Hobbies/Interests: Horror movies, all kinds of music, hunting undead, you know, the usual.
Personality: Laid back.
Pet Peeves: I really hate it when people ask my opinion but then disregard it.
Likes/Dislikes: I like roses. Other stuff too. (You can check my profile..)
Reason For Joining: I like the style of gothic subculture.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:39 pm
Nessrocker
Name: Stephen
Apperance: Blue Hair, Blue eyes, slim
Fav bands: As of now, it's Avenged Sevenfold and Reel Big Fish.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Hobbies/Interests: Horror movies, all kinds of music, hunting undead, you know, the usual.
Personality: Laid back.
Pet Peeves: I really hate it when people ask my opinion but then disregard it.
Likes/Dislikes: I like roses. Other stuff too. (You can check my profile..)
Reason For Joining: I like the style of gothic subculture.

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

kittysteve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:28 am
NAME:Steven Hayes
APPEARANCE:black hair with bright red roots brown eyes black eyeliner and lipstic
FAV. BANDS:stratovarious jack off jill... i could go on but i dont want to waste your time
SEXUALITY:bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawing(pencil scetches only), forensics(dooing collage course) and trying out wiccan magick sad (dosent always work)
PERSONALITY:quiet and obidient
PET PEEVES:people pointing out everything aobut what i look like
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes:kittys, black flowers(preferably roses) and listening to people and trying to help with problems. dislikes: people wo walk up to me in the street and hit me because im different
REASON FOR JOINING: so i can talk with some awsome people  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:30 am
kittysteve
NAME:Steven Hayes
APPEARANCE:black hair with bright red roots brown eyes black eyeliner and lipstic
FAV. BANDS:stratovarious jack off jill... i could go on but i dont want to waste your time
SEXUALITY:bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawing(pencil scetches only) forensics(dooing collage course)
PERSONALITY:quiet and obidient
PET PEEVES:people pointing out everything aobut what i look like
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes:kittys, black flowers(preferably roses) and listening to people and trying to help with problems. dislikes: people wo walk up to me in the street and hit me because im different
REASON FOR JOINING: so i can talk with some awsome people

lurichan
Vice Captain

kittysteve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:32 am
lurichan

yey cookies *puts away for laiter*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:45 pm
NAME: Jesse/aka Dragon
APPEARANCE: umm...about 5'11-6', blue eyes, dark brown hair, rather pale, etc etc
FAV. BANDS: s**t i have alot...hmm...wedge, in flames, kreator, Ikon, lexincrypt, cocksparrer, cockney rejects, combichrist, dead kennedys, misfits(the original lineup), danzig, type o negative, etc etc...there are a helluvalot
SEXUALITY: straight, might be bi...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: again, i have alot. a few are watching anime, listening to music, drawing random stuff, writing lyrics, researching the occult/paranormal/metaphysical/etc,
PERSONALITY:
PET PEEVES: emo kids, posers, mansonites, roleplayers, intentional ignorance, stupidity, wiggers, jocks.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i dislike more than i like, and both wold take me quite a long time to talk about. so honestly, i won't friggin bother.
REASON FOR JOINING: im sort of goth...and i was bored and felt like joining the forum. that a problem for ya folks?  

DR490N

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:55 pm
DR490N
NAME: Jesse/aka Dragon
APPEARANCE: umm...about 5'11-6', blue eyes, dark brown hair, rather pale, etc etc
FAV. BANDS: s**t i have alot...hmm...wedge, in flames, kreator, Ikon, lexincrypt, cocksparrer, cockney rejects, combichrist, dead kennedys, misfits(the original lineup), danzig, type o negative, etc etc...there are a helluvalot
SEXUALITY: straight, might be bi...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: again, i have alot. a few are watching anime, listening to music, drawing random stuff, writing lyrics, researching the occult/paranormal/metaphysical/etc,
PERSONALITY:
PET PEEVES: emo kids, posers, mansonites, roleplayers, intentional ignorance, stupidity, wiggers, jocks.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i dislike more than i like, and both wold take me quite a long time to talk about. so honestly, i won't friggin bother.
REASON FOR JOINING: im sort of goth...and i was bored and felt like joining the forum. that a problem for ya folks?
Hey there, welcome to the guild 3nodding *hands out pumpkin shaped cookies* and don't worry, this guild is for everyone; no matter if they're goth or not, the only condition is you like goth and don't flame 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:01 pm
NAME: Ashleigh (Call me Ash)
APPEARANCE: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, umm... that's it?
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Sum 41, Green Day, blink-182, Simple Plan
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, music, poems (I suck at writing them, I just like reading them), internet, and there are more but I can't think of them right now!
PERSONALITY: I get mood swings a lot, I can be really moody and irritable or immature and... well, dumb.
PET PEEVES: Stereotypers, people who judge other people by how they look.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Dizzy! =) And, um... people who donate, my friends, people who I like, stuff I like, etc. Dislikes: People who say they need Gaian stuff, noobs, ppl hu typ lyk dis, beggars, stuff like that. Nothing much in real life.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was browsing through guilds, didn't find any really good ones, then I saw this one and I read all the stuff it says I should read on the homepage and... I applied to join. xD

*waiting for cookies* 4laugh  

BlueMuppet

x-BlackWidow-x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 pm
NAME: Ashley
APPEARANCE: 5'7" Medium length, dark brown hair and green eyes
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Stone Sour, Spineshank, Smile Empty Soul, Rob Zombie, Adema, etc...
SEXUALITY: Not sure sweatdrop
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video/Computer Games, Anime, Music, Cooking, Scary Movies, Fantasy/Horror Novels, etc...
PERSONALITY: Why who wants to know...? ninja I dont know I guess im pretty cool lol cool
PET PEEVES: People who dont know how to use a computer and they constantly click over and over trying to make it go faster stressed lol and when people type like this--> "Hi guyz wtz ^ liek i totaly pwn u" homophobes, and when people assume things, because when you assume it makes an a** out of U and ME ^.^
LIKES/DISLIKES: Well my favorite color is Lime Green, I like Calamari whee , Swimming, and things like that. Some dislikes...im not sure, but I will probably think of something mrgreen
REASON FOR JOINING: To meet some kick a** people that I can relate with heart
Plus I figure that if there are any intelligent people on gaia this is wher I am going to find them

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:13 am
*hands the two latest members a basket of cookies each* Welcome to the guild. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

x-BlackWidow-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:40 am
lurichan
*hands the two latest members a basket of cookies each* Welcome to the guild. ^_^
Sweet ^.^ Thankyou  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:55 am

NAME: Just call me Umbrae.
APPEARANCE: Around 5'4, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: Story of the Year, Mae, From First To Last
SEXUALITY: Straight!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: sad

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anything having to do with Jhonen Vasquez!!!
PERSONALITY: Quiet....and Depressed.....I guess.....
PET PEEVES: Being judged before people get to know me
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Jhonen Vasquez, Roman Dirge, the moon, music, chocolate, and black roses (because they're pwetty!!). Dislikes: Most people, rap, being hurt by people I care about
REASON FOR JOINING:....I don't know...... sweatdrop

Mirarii

Mr. Eccentricity

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:28 pm
NAME:
APPEARANCE: Around 5'4, REALLY dark brown hair. REALLY dark brown eyes. Black clothing. (almost ALL the time)
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson, MCR, Slipknot
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: have a boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, learning Japanese, DDR, and Witchcraft ^_^
PERSONALITY: Really hyper, (I mean, really!) but can get depressed and/or serious.
PET PEEVES: Being inturrupted, not caring if you're ignorant.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Anime, CHEESE!, people who don't mind my mood swings, ANIME!!!!, studying Japanese and Witchcraft, anime!!!!!!!!, CHEESE!, DDR, CHEESE!, reading. Poking people ^_^ ( oh, and hugs ^_^!!!)
Dislikes: People (at my school XP), pink, most rap, pink, PINK, and.....stupid american cartoons.
REASON FOR JOINING: i like being around people that care my interests.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:00 pm
NAME: Shannon (Wish it were Ren or Erin though sweatdrop )
DISLIKES: complainers, the color pink, girly girls, rap, my older sister, dad, and Lindsay Lohan X.x
LIKES: candy, anime, the colors black and red, foamy the squirell, gaia, people with a since of humor....the list goes on....
FAV. BAND: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!
HOBBIES: all sports (except cheerleading...if people now-a-days even call that a sport) Hanging with friends, wasting my life on the computer, and listening to music
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: have a boyfriend
PERSONALITY: crazy, willing to do anything for a friend, dare devil, sportsy, "overly loving"i guess people like to call me *shrugs*, lets things slide by, short tempered,is willing to be friends with anyone, never lets down a dare, and laid back.
HISTORY: ummm...I once was dared to eat a spider >.< and I'll never do it again!
DESCRIPTION: brown/black/dark purple hair, about 5', brown eyes that change blue in the winter time, 1 ear pierced twice, and the other pierced once (my own look >.<)ummm...that's the basics
PET PEEVES: preps, dumb a** show offs (people who act like big shots), posers (expecally people who try to be like me...pisses me off)...too many others to list  

[.buG.In.my.siPpy.CuP.]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:42 am
Welcome the the guild everyone biggrin *gives cookies*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games