Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:24 pm
Tae woke and groaned softly, throwing a pillow on top of her head as the sunlight coming through her window decided to land on her face. She sighed and sta up rubbing her eyes, looking around her disorganized room. Shaking her head she slid out of bed and threw on a skirt and a baggy mens shirt before heading downstairs for something to eat. She heard voices from one of the rooms but ignored it, figuring that sooner or later they would be down for food..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:29 pm
OOC: I'm taking a break from RPing here for a while, effective a week ago. Sorry.  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:33 pm
Af Mas
OOC: I'm taking a break from RPing here for a while, effective a week ago. Sorry.

****OOC****

Meep. x-x Okies... =\

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:50 pm
Settling Kleah into the crook of on arm, he walked down to the main room, then looked around at the few people there.

((OOC: I'm sorry, Melly; what kind of fur is Tae again?))

He walked over to the bar, then glanced into the back. Seeing noone inside, he set Kleah on one of the barstools, then said, "What would you like to eat? I'm a pretty good cook, if you remember, and I'll make you something if you want something in particular." He looked around at the one or two others in the main room, and added, "If any of you need something cooked, let me know, I'm about to go into the kitchen to cook some breakfast for my little friend and myself."  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:55 pm
DracosBlackwing
Settling Kleah into the crook of on arm, he walked down to the main room, then looked around at the few people there.

((OOC: I'm sorry, Melly; what kind of fur is Tae again?))

He walked over to the bar, then glanced into the back. Seeing noone inside, he set Kleah on one of the barstools, then said, "What would you like to eat? I'm a pretty good cook, if you remember, and I'll make you something if you want something in particular." He looked around at the one or two others in the main room, and added, "If any of you need something cooked, let me know, I'm about to go into the kitchen to cook some breakfast for my little friend and myself."

Kleah continued to smile and flick his tail happily on the way down to the stairs, then sniffed around a bit as soon as he was set down, trying to dig into the food, before he stopped and turned back to Dracos. He thought a moment, then shrugged. he yipped, licking his muzzle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:12 pm
Manda groaned and shifted in the bed, rolling over. Feeling the warm spot where Kleah HAD been, she woke up with a start. >Kleah?< Suddenly worried, she bounced off the bed and rushed over to Dracos' room. >Dracos? Kleah's missing!< She scratched at the door, and it opened slightly. As she entered the room, and found it empty, and the bedsheets a mess she started to get worried. After last night's occurances, who knew what had happened. She rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, down the basement and froze, her ears perked up. >What a fool you are,< she muttered to herself, turning around and heading back up the stairs, mustering as much dignity as possible and back to the dragon and pup she had passed in her panic. >Mornin', guys! Sleep well?<  

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:17 pm
tae smiles and her head pops out of the kitchen door, "Whos up for bacon and eggs? Homecooked?" She grins, feeling much better now that she was in the kitchen. She had always felt at home in one..

((Tae is a mouse))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:20 pm
MellyBean
tae smiles and her head pops out of the kitchen door, "Whos up for bacon and eggs? Homecooked?" She grins, feeling much better now that she was in the kitchen. She had always felt at home in one..

((Tae is a mouse))
Manda's ears perked up at the mention of food. >I'm game for bacon, but I'm not a huge fan of eggs.....got any biscuits and jelly perhaps? Or pancakes? Or French Toast? Or maybe some waffles, or perhaps plan ol' cereal of that's easier, or...< Manda trailed off into the kitchen, continuing to ramble off her favorite breakfast menu to Tae. She hadn't eaten since before the attack on the Inn, and after that and last night's ordeal, she was positively starving!  

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:24 pm
Manda_Tifa
MellyBean

((Tae is a mouse))
Manda's ears perked up at the mention of food. >I'm game for bacon, but I'm not a huge fan of eggs.....got any biscuits and jelly perhaps? Or pancakes? Or French Toast? Or maybe some waffles, or perhaps plan ol' cereal of that's easier, or...< Manda trailed off into the kitchen, continuing to ramble off her favorite breakfast menu to Tae. She hadn't eaten since before the attack on the Inn, and after that and last night's ordeal, she was positively starving!
Tae laughed as Manda rambled off a list of food. She giggled and nodded, "Yes.. We have that. I'll make it for you, if you keep me company while I cook" She grins and winks at you  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:27 pm
Dracos grinned and brushed his fingers over the hungry pup's nose, smiling. "Alright. I'll get to work, since you're obviously starving to death!" He smiled widely, then walked into the kitchen. He washed his ahnds and then dug in the refridgerator, deciding that since it was the first meal of the day, they should have something breakfast like. He quickly put a pan on the stove, then threw in a dozen eggs and some diced peppers, onions, ham, sausage, a bit of salt, a little milk, and some other seasonings. Soon the smell of the huge omlette he was cooking was spreading throughout the dining room.  

DracosBlackwing

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:27 pm
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa
MellyBean

((Tae is a mouse))
Tae laughed as Manda rambled off a list of food. She giggled and nodded, "Yes.. We have that. I'll make it for you, if you keep me company while I cook" She grins and winks at you
Manda glanced back at Dracos and Kleah. They seemed engaged in some sort of conversation, and Manda certainly didn't want to interrupt. >Sure! Though I'm no cook....I can barely make a sandwich right....< She settled down on the floor in the corner so that she could be near Tae, but not in her way. >So where did you go? You were gone for awhile, I remember...<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:29 pm
Kleah turned and yipped to Manda, smiling and swishing his tail. he asked, then leaned over and nuzzled her lightly.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:30 pm
Tae eyes Dracos as he cooks in her kitchen, but leaves him alone, "I had to go to the state library.. I'm head librarian there and I had some shifters under my employ.. I went to check on them.." And grabs what she needs from the fridge and starts the bacon frying as she puts on some eggs and starts making Manda some french toast as she keeps an eye on whats on the stove.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:31 pm
Lloxie
Kleah turned and yipped to Manda, smiling and swishing his tail. he asked, then leaned over and nuzzled her lightly.
Manda hissed and jumped slightly. She hadn't seen Kleah come in. When she finally recognized him, she gave a little meow of joy and nuzzled him >Kleah! Are you okay? You slept for HOURS and you kept moving around and tossing and turning. It looked like you were having some sort of nightmare....< She paused to take a breath and then answered his question. >I slept alright, I guess...I kept waking up to check on you though....<  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:39 pm
Dracos was so caught up in his cooking that he hadn't even seen the mouse walk in and start cooking; even the smell and sound of the omlette cooking had covered her own cooking. Now, as he put the omlette on a plate and turned to go out, he saw her for the first time. "Oh! I didn't see you here! Do you work here?" He looked a bit embarrassed. "I didn't see anyone, or maybe I was just too hungry to look, and started making breakfast. Do you need any help with that?" He waited to see what she would say.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff