Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:39 pm
"Will you two shut up. Don't take them easily Itoko was once my older brother and Jiko was once Sabrina and mines old squad mate. So don't under restimate them." Shizume shot back at Serence and Gaara moving her eyes to them.

When Jiko saw Shizume move her gaze he made his move at her. Jiko jumped at Shizume a sword drawn as he cheged at her. "I will make you two pay." Jiko said in a sinister voice.

Shizume dodged the attact her sword also drawn as she went to attact them this is almost a two on one battle. If Masaya showed up it would be trouble. "You can try it but I have gotton stronger." Shizume said as she went for a punch to the face.

Itoko just stood there making making sure nothing would interupt there fight. "This fight is only between Sabrina and Shizume if anyone else interfers I'll be forced to step in and that won't be a good thing." Itoko said making sure that no one else interfeared.

"How kind of you Itoko." Shizume said sacasticaly as she dodged another attact from Jiko. "What wrong Jiko you moves are too pratical." Shizume said with a smirk a she sent a kick to the stomache.

"Shut up, I will still be stronger than you bug eyes." Jiko said using a name that Shizume hated most. People always made fun of her because her eyes where difrent than everyone elses. Jiko dodged the kick as he made a few hand seals. "Giant fireball." he said as a giant fireball was aimed at Sabrina and Shizume.

"Everyone down." Shizume said as she forced Sabrina to the ground the fireball above them. "Not bad not bad at all." Shizume said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:42 pm
"No I don't think I'll cower on the ground" Said Gaara laughing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:50 pm
"Stop being stubborn gaara!" Shizume yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:59 pm
"I think I'll stay up here, whats the worst they can do to me, surround me with glass, Hello Ultimate defence here people" Said Gaara Laughing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:07 pm
"Thats not a bad idea." Jiko said said he made the same seals before but aimed the attact at Gaara. "Double giant fireball" Jiko said as his fireball came out bigger and hotter hot enough to turn sand into glass.

"Warned ya." Shizume said as she got low to the ground avoiding the heat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:12 pm
"HaHaHa very funny snake lover but one problem do you know where we are at right now stupid, the middle of the DESERT What is there lot of in a desert? SAND!!!!!" Screamed Gaara as he broke the glass  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:50 pm
(I'm in the past...gosh you guys write fast...)

When Sabrina got near Gaara to help him, he turned and started running.
"H-hey! Wait for me!" Sabrina yelled running behind him, then they caught up with Shizume and the rest. Sabrina stepped beside Shizume as they confronted Itoko. Then she saw Jiko come out of the shadows.
"Well well well...long time no see, Jiko." Sabrina said in sarcasm, then yelled at his comment. "We did have the right, Jiko! We worked our butts off to become Chuunin!"
She saw Shizume go forward with her sword and stood back, not wanting to get in her way.
"Uh-oh..." Sabrina said as a giant fireball cascaded toward them and felt Shizume pull her down. "Whoa...hot hot hot!" Sabrina stood and ducked again because Jiko had made another fireball and attacked Gaara with it.
"Heeeeeyyyy...play nice, Jiko..." Sabrina smirked as she jumped behind him and kicked his feet from under him, knocking him on the ground. She jumped on top of him and grabbed the front of his shirt.
"Jiko..." She said sadly. "How come...it ended up like this?"

(By the way...wait for Darz to post before making a lot more, k?...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:02 pm
((ROleplay on pause until darz comes back on. Sabrina check out my new rolplay The New Village))  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:24 pm
((Alright. It's back online.))

Clar quickly summoned a wall of water using the Suijinheka technique. Clar knocked everyone down, except Gaara, himself, Serene, and Darz, who were all behind him.
As Darz saw an opening, he reached to grab his sword but was stopped from a sword from behind. He looked back and saw that it was Masaya.
"Why ruin a good fight Darz? This isn't like you, from what we've heard from Koru."
Darz's arms were so weak, that he had to leave the sword in it's hold. "Well, you heard wrong then."
Karn and the rest of the sand ninja had just caught up to the rest of the group. "Hey, you. Sand freak. We've still got some business left to settle. Surround them! Don't leave an opening for them to leave!"
As all the sand ninja surrounded the 2 groups, one looked at Darz and said, "You're all going to die, one way or another. Heh heh..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:31 pm
" 'Cause two became chuunin I should've you two where to soft fpr the battles and what laid ahead. But you became Chuunin anyways. So I will make sure that you won't get past it." Jiko said with a sinister voice.

Shizume looked around at the surrounding ninja, "This will take hell of alot of chakra but..." she said as she made a lonng series of hanseals and each one fast, "Water cyclone jutsu." Shizume said focusing her chakra like a cyclone as it whiped out most of the ninja. "We have to make a run for it." Shizume said but fell to her knees to weak to move because of that jutsu. "Damn it." she said but she couldn't stay up as she collapsed.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:01 pm
"Nice." Clar picked up Shizume and started to run.
"Everyone, run for the exits! Quickly! I'll tell you on the way back to Konoha!" Darz started to dash for the exit as the other ninja were occupied with the cyclone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:32 pm
Serene turned around to face the surviving ninjas from SHizume's attack and made a bunch of handsigns and muttered "Shadow Clone Jutsu." she then turned and ran as fast as she could, with what energy she had left out of the Sand Village and finally hid and collapsed behind the rock right out side the village.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:21 am
Sabrina gave once last look at Jiko, who she still had pinned on the ground and stood up.
"Take care...friend." Sabrina gave a sad smile at him and ran out of the village behind all the others. She caught up with Clar who was carrying Shizume.
"Shizume-chan..." Sabrina said breathing hard, "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:32 am
"Thats jutsu uses to much chakra." she said weakly but she had a smile on her face as she passes out from chakra exhaust and exhaustion.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:52 pm
Sabrina smiled at her friend.
"I bet it does." She watched Shizume pass out. "Will she be alright?" She asked Clar, who was walking beside her.

"She will." Clar said to Sabrina, smiling, "She's just exhausted."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games