Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:49 pm
"Ok, i want to know who were them people and what made ryo go off?" sorano hollerd from the kitchen.
"After everyone eats you better leave the house or something cuz, you all are going to be ran over because im cleaning this house and running over anyone who gets in my way." sorano kindof sang but not really being mean, just warning.
(Sorry guys im working my rear end off, and only have like oneday a week if that. so im sorry sweatdrop crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:53 pm
"ok"sakata calls back((thats fine we under stand))  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:16 pm
can i join

Name:Shinagata Uchiha (Jynx or Shina for short)

Appearance:User Image

Bio: know as the phantom destroyer the only person to face the whole akasuki alone and win the most dangerous since the 4th hokake , this ninja has 2 kekkai gekkai he can use the highly wanted sharingan and the most silencing Byakugan.Killed everyone ever know but the Akasuki because he collapsed at the sight of Itachi Uchiha due to him being the long lost brother of him and Hinata Hyuga.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:28 pm
((yep))  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:27 pm
((Anybody can join! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:05 pm
"Ok, I'll get Ryo out of here when you're cleaning. And I'll tell you all the whole story later." Rose said looking up at Sorano. She then looked back down at Ryo and sighed. Please wake up Ryo.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:41 pm
"It's fine, i'll let him wake up before i start cleaning, ok." sorano said laying down on the floor and started doodling on a pad of paper.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:46 pm
Sakata stared up at the ceiling thinking"Oh I got it!"says sakata quickly jumping up she walked over to ryo and placed her hand on his heart green chakra swirled around her hand sakata forced all the chakra she could to her hand"come on ryo you have to wake up"says sakata through clenched teeth  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:15 am
After a while, Ryo began to open his eyes. "Ryo, you have awoken." Rose soon smiled looking down at him.

"What happened? The last thing I remembered was that I was at my mother's grave but then...nothing." Ryo tried to sit up, but his weak body wouldn't let him.

"Just rest for a while, Ryo. That's what you need." Rose said picking him up. "Sorano, I am going to watch over Ryo for now. I will place him in his room and care for him until his strength returns. It may take a few weeks." She began to walk to their room and placed Ryo on the bed.

((Hey, I won't be on for the next 8 weeks. Studying for the SATs. Will be on later though. Later for now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:04 am
"ok." sorano replied.
(ok take all the time you need and good luck.)  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:22 pm
Nayuki put her hands behind her back and walked to the window. She sighed. Suddenly, her eyes widened. "Oh! I need to leave. I'll be back when Sorano is done her insane cleaning rampage." Nayuki ran out the door and jump into a tree. She got miles away from the house when she realized where she was. She jumped out of the tree and knelt on the ground. She picked up some ashes in her hand and blanked out again. This always happened when she remembered something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:52 pm
"Yea Sorano you can go on your cleaning rampage now I'ma outta here for now...bye"says Sakata quickly running out of the house  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:52 pm
"Ok, i'll clean the house and save ryo's room for last." sorano said starting to clean.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:56 pm
Sakata walked down a dirt road when she saw a dear"Ohhhh that looks good...wait what am I saying!!!..but then again..No I won't eat it!!"Sakata thought shaking her head back and forth at her thoughts  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:25 pm
"Now, thats what i call a clean house." sorano said after 2 hours and 30 minutes of deep cleaning.
"Everything in this house is spotless. now, i think i might talke a walk." sorano said taking a jacket and headed out into the woods.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games