Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Averdai Masquerade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:07 pm
Hiya!
I'm Rachel, new to the guild, of course.
Just kind of skimming around, and what not.
Anyways, I love vampires, I hated werewolves since I was little
(childhood experience... can go into detail if you ask. XD),
But I've recently made a few exceptions....
>__>...
Anyways, I joke around about being a vampire all the time,
Love to RP but I do it on MSN with 1-4 people.
I'm also artisticly inclined,
I prefer dark morbid art such as Tim Burton's creations,
And as far as music I listen too things like Bring Me The Horizon, Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, and Drop Dead Gorgeous.
So yeah,
If you'd like to get to know me,
I'd love to get to know you.
PMs= Love.

Also,
I've been very depressed and upset lately,
So if I'm rude please don't take it personally,
I try my hardest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:56 am
Hey!
I'm Ginny.
New to the Guild.
And of course, I LOVE TWILIGHT!
I love RP and Fanfic.
My favourite characters are Bella and Edward.

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

One of Many Interests

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:27 pm
Wow, this is a spectacular guild. GO TWIHARDS!!!!!!! If you really want to get to know me check out my story 'bout how I fell in love with Twilight. That's my whole life now, after all. surprised So as you can see, I'm not very well-dressed. I'm new (I think I joined two weeks ago.) and I'm still figuring things out before I do anything to my avvie. But soon I'll make myself hot. (lol) Well, hope you all find me tolerable! -lol- ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:32 pm
My name is Alice Marie (soon to be) Whitlock.

I found Twilight by accident, while I was going through some things in my life that were moderately rough. It has helped me through many a difficult time. I've heard people say that about the Bible. I'm not a religious person, but I suppose Twilight is my Bible.

It's funny since I've read the book the similarities and parallels I've found between it and my own life. New Moon, while destroying me for two days emotionally, saved my relationship. And now, we're soon to be married. His name is Brent Allen Whitlock. And I never could have asked for anything more.  

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

covo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:26 pm
Hello, I'm covo (Tina)

I discovered Twilight on a Harry Potter fan website after the Twilight teaser trailer was released with Rober Pattinson (Cedric). I watched the trailer and thought it sounded interesting so I bought the first book and I ended up hooked on the whole series (read the first 3 books in 4 days and went to a Breaking Dawn midnight party). I used to be the biggest HP nerd on the face of the earth and now I love Twilight more then I ever liked HP...if that's even possible. xD

I love discussing books, movies, and music  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Hallo. Im TenshiElfy or you can just call me Elfy.
About half my class was reading Twilight so i decided to read it as well.
I started reading the Twilight series about 2 weeks ago. And I just couldnt Stop reading, finished the whole series in about 1 week or less >__< Its soo good, I cant wait for the Twilight movie to come out!
My favourite characters in Twilight are Edward and Bella ^^
I love music. I love manga/anime.
//Declan Galbraith (My favourite singer!)
Hope to meet alot of you! =]  

TenshiElfy

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:06 pm
Ello! I'm Tori ^w^ And I love to read and write, and I'm an active PROUD literate roleplayer on Gaia. (I dream to be an author one day <3)

I started reading Twilight approximately 3 months after Twilight first came out. (October 5, 2005) I can thank my brilliant Math teacher for introducing me to my favorite series ever!

*hyperventilates*

[GO TEAM EDWARD!] (Highly obsessed with anything vampire. There was never a chance for Jacob in this noodle! ) sweatdrop

I'm into more morbid-like things- Such as horror movies, sad poetry etc.
xD

I R ALSO VERY RANDOM! xp

I also play piano, am a 4 year clarinet player. And am utterly obsessed with music <3
I absolutely love new friends, so dont be afraid to randomly say hi! SERIOUSLY ;O <33

I love rock music, hardcore, screamo, etc. AND CLASSICAL. I hate rap though. O__o (its annoying xD)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:17 am
Hi I'm Tyche. I started reading the Twilight series a week ago (but had wanted to read it for a few of months), when one of my sisters borrowed it from a friend of hers. Unfortunately I have to wait for people to return the third and fourth books to the library so I can read them.
These are the best books I've read in a while and am hooked.
I probably shouldn't have been reading the books so much (it took me a day to read each book), having assignments to do for uni...

goddess_tyche

Revenging Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:18 pm
My name is Summer.
I began reading Twilight in the beginning of August of 2008.
Some friends of mine on Gaia actually convinced me to read them.
I love the character's: Alice, Edward, and Emmett.
I ma a freshman in high school and my new friends love the Twilight series as well. :]]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 pm
Hey, I just joined a little while ago. I'm a huge Twilight fan obviously, and yeah....so, hi.  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Past__Rememberence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:05 am
My name is Remi.

My favorite characters are Renesme (prolly spelled that wrong) And Alice..

uhm...

yea.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:28 pm
Howdy!

My names is Jillian Insomnia. You can call me The Jills. I started reading Twilight not too too long ago. I am on Eclipse now, so don't spoil anything please!

My favorite characters are Jacob and Edward OF COURSE!

You should comment me.

I like to talk to fellow Twilight fans.

Oh btw: this man is gorgeous.

User Image  

iJills

Liberal Flatterer

6,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

curlycute6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:23 pm
x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x
My name is A_Vampires_Friend. I am really bad at introducing myself. I am one of the crew in this guild. I do a lot of letting people in. I love music. I like rock, alternative, metal and that kind of music. I love reading books, mostly vampire books. I like most vampire stuff. So this is my really bad intro.
its not that bad, and mine wouldve been worse if id tried to make one 4laugh sweatdrop ... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Alice Marie Whitlock
My name is Alice Marie (soon to be) Whitlock.

I found Twilight by accident, while I was going through some things in my life that were moderately rough. It has helped me through many a difficult time. I've heard people say that about the Bible. I'm not a religious person, but I suppose Twilight is my Bible.

It's funny since I've read the book the similarities and parallels I've found between it and my own life. New Moon, while destroying me for two days emotionally, saved my relationship. And now, we're soon to be married. His name is Brent Allen Whitlock. And I never could have asked for anything more.
thats so sweet.. im glad it worked out smile  

curlycute6

Freya Goddess Of War

Gracious Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:47 pm
Hi everyone Im Freya. I just got accepted today! Hurray. I love 2 read. Woo go Twilight!!! I play soccer, fencing, and tackle football. I love all kinds of art, sculpting, drawing, painting, etc.

Im hyper a lot of the time. My fave colors are black, lime green, gray, white, and blue. Oh an iI dont notcied a lot of things and forget a lot.
Oh yeah and once I accidently sold my Elemental Wings for 2,700gg instead 27,000gg. Woopsie got jipped out of 30k. But oh well dats da past so HII!!!! OH and I love llamas and ducks and cats but I love all animals those just meh fave!!!! Woo QUACKITH!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and this is what I wanna be when I grow up. Not the average teenagers ideal.
Im gonna be a a long haird lady riding down the streets on a llama while its raining yelling "your all cursed" throwing angry cats at people that say "Quackith" and grow duck wings while eating a burrito and making faces. Yesh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff