Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:53 pm
Karissa watched from afar, bemused. She made sure to stay out of range of any of Rachel's various makeup brushes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:56 pm
"Ok, well, I'm almost done here. Karissa, want to get her an outfit? I'm thinking the theme for this outfit is casual night out, maybe a dress or something..." Rachel left the end open, so that Karissa could use her creative side too.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:17 pm
"With pleasure. Tell me what you think of this," Karissa stepped back and eyed the chosen dress satisfactorily.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hee hee, so much fun to find dresses on the web ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:30 am
"What have I done to you?" Arianna asked when she seen the dress. She had put up with the makeup but she didn't want to wear that dress. Arianna herself was about Rachels size so she knew it was more than likely going to fit.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:13 pm
Stopping on a rock, Estelluna and her pack talked quietly. ''We need to go back.'' Cer noted. ''I'm aware of that, they will die if I can't be there. Beside, we have the graveyard, our band, and our friends.'' Estelluna sighed and moved out back to Forks. Arriving shortly in the night, they set up a stage, and move the instruments. Toboe playing the guitar, Tsume with drums, Blue played base, Cer played the pipe organ, and Estelluna played the saxophone. They started playing In the Gadda Da Vidda, without singing, and it quickly lured some guest. The Cullens, and the spider woman didn't come, thankfully.

-play the cullens-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:23 pm
"I wonder where Estelluna ran off to?" Rosalie wondered, after searching for Estelluna they had went home. "Who knows? Come on" Emmett said, holding the front door open for her.
"Do I seriously have to wear that?" Arianna complained.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:35 pm
-um..you do know that I am back in Forks right, and the music.-

Playing on the amps, a crowd grew around them quickly, when the 17 minute long song ended, the crowd lifted some candles. Mostly goth and regular people came. Next they played Welcome to The Jungle, and attarcted a large crowd.

-make them come-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:42 pm
Edward heard some music. "I hear some music. Let's go check it out" Edward said. The others followed him and soon they seen Estelluna and the others doing a performance.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:54 pm
''Okay, next we'll perform Animal I've Become, our band's song.'' Estelluna said loudly. Slowly they started playing, the crowd put up candles lit. Swaying the candles, they clapped along. Finishing the song, the crowd left slowly, after autographs. Sitting on the stage eating crawfish, they noticed the Cullens.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:08 pm
"So, you decided to come back" Rosalie said. "Why did you guys run?" Emmett wanted to know.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:18 pm
Estelluna finishing a crawfish threw it behind her and sat up. ''Assain. She was set out to kill us. In otherwords hunt us down. She's forced us to move so many times, now that she knows were we are, it sets my pack to run like hell. It's not her, it's her master that ordered it, if I kill her, he will just send more people out to kill us.'' Estelluna bit into a crawfish/  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:48 pm
"That's why you let us help you" Alice lectured.
Back at rachel's ARianna knew something was going on. Glad for the distraction Arianna was able to keep her denim skirt and her shirt on. "Come on, Estelluna's back" Arianna told them. Still in make up and her hair curled she ran to where Estelluna was.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:13 pm
''Still, believe me, she is stronger than all of us combined.'' Estelluna threw a crawfish at Kiba and he complained. ''Shut up Kiba.'' Estelluna threw another crawfish at him. ''Hey.'' Cer greeted Arianna, Rachel, and Karissa.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:23 pm
"Hey. Whaccha guys doin back here?" Arianna asked, happy that Estelluna was back. She actually liked the girl.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:31 pm
''Decided to stay, even though we need a vacation. Well probally go on a vacation soon though.'' Estelluna sighed. ''I miss her.'' She mumbled. Cer looked up from the crawfish and smiled. ''Hey you guys want some?'' Estelluna asked holding up a crawfish. She stood up giving Arianna a hug. Out of all of them, she liked Arianna the best.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games