Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:27 pm

Nelowulf
Ryunosuke the White
C'mon, just 200g? Please?

only 4000 gold for me.. please?

200g isn't too much to ask for, is it?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:08 pm

Hurray! I made Sub-Lieutenant! one more promootion to go and I'l be Lieutenant! "Lieutenant Darksun." I like the sound of that.... whee whee xd blaugh

Sol Walker
Crew

Tiderion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:55 pm

congratulations kiddo.

chances are if i stick around and get promoted i'll refuse promotion in favor of keeping my job with the exception of the access to better weapons and training... jk i have no idea what im talking about right now...my brain is fried.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:05 pm

Tiderion
congratulations kiddo.

chances are if i stick around and get promoted i'll refuse promotion in favor of keeping my job with the exception of the access to better weapons and training... jk i have no idea what im talking about right now...my brain is fried.
kiddo? I'm older than you. july 15 1984

Sol Walker
Crew

Tiderion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:24 pm

CaleDarksun
Tiderion
congratulations kiddo.

why do you have to be so literal?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:28 pm

Tiderion
CaleDarksun
Tiderion
congratulations kiddo.

Because I'm studiying to be an english major.

Sol Walker
Crew

Tiderion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:17 am

CaleDarksun
Tiderion
CaleDarksun
Tiderion
congratulations kiddo.

Because I'm studiying to be an english major.
then what happend to your appreciation of metaphors and such?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:09 am

...What?

Anyhoo, how many posts do I have to make to get promoted from Ensign?

~Dhali.Llama~

Darkling20X4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:36 am

Rank is totally baised on posts crying I'm on all the time but there is nothing I can say in responce to half of the stuff that is up. And the stuff I can...I've already posted and no one has posted yet. Man I hate this sometimes....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:06 am

Darkling20X4
Rank is totally baised on posts crying I'm on all the time but there is nothing I can say in responce to half of the stuff that is up. And the stuff I can...I've already posted and no one has posted yet. Man I hate this sometimes....

OMG I completely agree. There are only a handful of threads I really post on and I, unlike some of the people in this guild, can't devote all of my free-time to the computer. I think that I'm pretty active in the guild, but I don't see how people get 500+ posts already.

~Dhali.Llama~

Darkling20X4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:10 am

yeah I know xp
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:24 am

Flamer and I have a lot of free time in between classes, so we get online in the library. I have a couple hours between most of my classes in the mornings, so I have lots of time to post. He has more time in the afternoon, usually, though once in a while I get access to a computer outside of school. sweatdrop Mostly, it's just luck though, that there's nothing else to do between classes.

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:27 am

Didn't know our rank was determined by our post number.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:32 am

More or less, yeah. It's to show how active you are in the guild. So likewise, if you then go and disappear for a month or two, your rank might be down when you come back.

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:47 am

Must keep posting. (Truth is I have no life right now...though I am trying to get one crying )
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games