Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksrugi

Shadowy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:16 am

That was so stupid to change the confrontation between Solo and Greedo. Solo was supposed to look like a cold hearted scoundrel! It defeats the purpose of character development if he already seems like a hero.

And then making Vader scream "NO!!!" in Episode III. So stupid, such bad writing. I mean he's just finished an extremely painful surgery and has learned that his wife is dead. I'd do more than scream at no one in particular if that would happen to me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:58 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Shathdra the White
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

They put Jar Jar Binks in Episode VI??

And I agree with that and the other stuff Lucas (me!) has altered. *runs over to LucasArts (me!) and activates both white lightsabers in Lucas' (me!) face (but not actually touching him with them). He grins as Lucas (me!) takes on a terrified look*

yeah, if you have the DVDs, watch RoTJ after they blow the Death Star. You see people rejocing on Cloud City, Tatooine and Coruscant. On Coruscant you can hear (and read the subtittle) Jar Jar say : WESA FREE

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!!11!  

WingsofNemesis

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:22 pm
Damn you Lucas and your back stabbing ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:00 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Shathdra the White
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

And I agree with that and the other stuff Lucas (me!) has altered. *runs over to LucasArts (me!) and activates both white lightsabers in Lucas' (me!) face (but not actually touching him with them). He grins as Lucas (me!) takes on a terrified look*

yeah, if you have the DVDs, watch RoTJ after they blow the Death Star. You see people rejocing on Cloud City, Tatooine and Coruscant. On Coruscant you can hear (and read the subtittle) Jar Jar say : WESA FREE

Heh heh heh. This is why I delight in my old VHS collection. The film's starting to wear out on Empire Strikes Back, though. Must I suffer these changes? D:

'nother thing to stab him for- The 1978 Holiday Special. That was freaking pain incarnate. Only good bit was the animated sequence, but that was short ad had little to do with the plotless mess of a thing. I know he had very little to do with it and didn't even approve of the show... but he allowed it. That is unforgivable.... Even if it was Boba Fett's first appearance.

Asha Greyjoy

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:25 am
Lucas, you have aided in the destruction of traditional Creature Special effects.
Puppets, costumes, and Stop Motion are all in decline thanks to you and your ilk.
Now its all CGI crap and bluescreens.
You a**.  
Kei Masurao rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 2, 6, 5, 6, 5, 2, 4, 5, 6, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 2, 5 Total: 81 (20-120)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:16 am
My only problem was some of the actors/actresses. Natalie Portman (Padme Amidala) may be hot but she could have done better. neutral  

Kei Masurao

Kei Masurao

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:18 am
Cale Darksun
Lucas, you have aided in the destruction of traditional Creature Special effects.
Puppets, costumes, and Stop Motion are all in decline thanks to you and your ilk.
You a**.

I didn't think the bluescreens were all that bad... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:25 am
Shikon-Hayashi
Cale Darksun
You a**.

I didn't think the bluescreens were all that bad... neutral

Traditional sets are the only way to go.
Blue screen, while visualy impressive, is boring once you know the trck to it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:53 pm
Vader4ever
FrozenPhoenix32
Shathdra the White
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

But it's true! I saw it 3 more times after that was posted... It sent chills down my spine gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:17 pm
I've decided that my least favourite installment in the EU was the short story by Kevin J. Anderson about IG-88 in Tales of the Bounty Hunters. Can anyone say 'Villain Sue?' Like a ******** Mary Sue, only evil. Which is even worse. So they establish that this minor background character from ESB is some psychotic, droid revolt leader. That I can live with. But when the droid takes over the droid factory, VADER doesn't even notice that anything is amiss. He's a Sith Lord! Really, now, do you really think that such a powerful Force user wouldn't even sense that something sinister is afoot? And the thing with IG-88 taking over the Death Star? Remember that little thing called suspension of disbelief? You just broke it, boyo. This is Star Wars, man. We expect some violation of logic, but there are standards, here!

I just wanted to rant.  

Count of Moogi Cristo

jedi_master_3

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:33 pm
I can't belive lucas didn't make episodes 7, 8, and 9. Curse you lucas.
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:56 pm
jedi_master_3
ninja

Um... more like he Hasn't Yet. He will, I can promise you episode seven in at least ten years.

Either way, after the prequel trilogy, how could you possibly be looking foreward to three more movies with all the problems of the prequels, with the added problems of the book either being a movie based on one of the book series' or (even worse) not agreeing with the books, with the rules of g-canon making the books from that point on thereby uncanon... I honestly will be happy with no more than the tv show coming out in a few years.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:03 pm
jedi_master_3
ninja

...You're pissed because he hasn't made them?
Be grateful he didn't. Yet.
He butchered his origional work and litteraly pulled the prequels out of his a**.
In his old age, he's become a greedy b*****d.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 am
Cale Darksun
jedi_master_3
ninja

...You're pissed because he hasn't made them?
Be grateful he didn't. Yet.
He butchered his origional work and litteraly pulled the prequels out of his a**.
In his old age, he's become a greedy b*****d.
cool  

Devil Mikey

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:09 am
Vader4ever
FrozenPhoenix32
Shathdra the White
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jar Jar, though, just another Gungan. On starwars.com, in the database, it does say that Gungans appear in RotJ, but Jar Jar's entry says he's only in the prequels. Also, I think it says there (Or it could be somewhere else, but I read it on the same day, so it can't be far) that according to G-Canon (The highest level of canon there is, on par with the movies), Jar Jar never left Coruscant after the events of the movies, so, if according to God canon, he never went back to Naboo, how could it be him partying in Theed? It was another Gungan.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff