Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Original Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:48 pm
A New Rebellion?

Just kidding. It involves an ex-student of Luke's call Dolph who wears a Vaderesque mask and calls himself Kueller. Then he teams up with Brakiss and messes with everyones heads.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:52 pm
hmm... anyone ever read that craptacle called 'the glove of darth Vader' or something like that... Unfortunately, it was my first EU experience. It involves some weirdass story with the Emperor having a three-eyed kid, who turns out to be the dad of the Gary-sue main character... Plus, all canon characters weren't even a bit in character...  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:53 pm
elvisnake
hmm... anyone ever read that craptacle called 'the glove of darth Vader' or something like that... Unfortunately, it was my first EU experience. It involves some weirdass story with the Emperor having a three-eyed kid, who turns out to be the dad of the Gary-sue main character... Plus, all canon characters weren't even a bit in character...

*Shudder*
Triclops.
yeah.
I'm familiar with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:56 pm
Yeah, I looked on Wookiee, and apparently the series ends with Leia and Han getting married, after it'd already canonically happened in the Courtship of Princess Leia... Ticks me off... Stupid Triclops, Trioculous, and the rest of them...  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:57 pm
Prophets of the Darkside.
*Chuckle* yeah right.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:02 pm
elvisnake

Bro, it was my first EU experience too.

Zorba the Hutt? Ken Palpatine?

What hit me worst was "Kendalina".

Honestly, who names their kids that?  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:22 am
Apparently crappy authors... I can't believe that they left these books as Canon...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:09 am
Hey, it was kind of interesting, but while it may be canon, i don't think many people had any affect by it.

So why worry?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:59 pm
elvisnake
Apparently crappy authors... I can't believe that they left these books as Canon...

Not to mentuon that they killed the wedding of Hana nd Leia.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:17 pm
Like their wedding was really that important in the series. From what i remember, they kinda glaze over that point and continue the action.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:32 pm
Nelowulf
Like their wedding was really that important in the series. From what i remember, they kinda glaze over that point and continue the action.

If you read the GODV version, youd understand the sheer stupidity of it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:33 pm
I own the GODV version.

But neither version of Han and Leia's wedding are really that great to begin with. So there isn't much room to complain anyway.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:35 pm
Nelowulf
I own the GODV version.

But neither version of Han and Leia's wedding are really that great to begin with. So there isn't much room to complain anyway.

There was nothing interesting to the GODV version.

The other version had Han's false lineage, Warlord Zinj, rancors, witches, and more  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:37 pm
Short of Zinj, nothing there is interesting either. Plus, half of those "interesting" parts have nothing to do with the marriage itself.

I'm talking about the marriage itself, not the story surrounding it. Take out Zinj and the rest, and leave just the marriage, its no more interesting.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:00 pm
I thought Zinj didn't get much "screen time"  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games